Hi there!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Kastaway01

Hi there!

Post by Kastaway01 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:56 pm

I recently finished all the Walking Dead games and I just liked creating situation and how I would create a settlement and advance forward and making situational ideas. So far I've been loving what I've seen in What would you do and I think I'll be here for awhile.

majorhavoc
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Hi there!

Post by majorhavoc » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Welcome to Zombie Squad. 'What would you do scenarios' are always compelling. And since we place an emphasis on real world disaster preparation, those hypothetical thought experiments can have practical value. They force one to think hard about what would and wouldn't work in an emergency situation.

I keep waiting for a good zombie game that combines the combat mechanics of something life Left 4 Dead, the narrative quality of The Last of Us or the Walking Dead games, and base building/resource management. The latter element could include the idea of building a functional, mutually supportive community.

If there's a quality game out there that combines all those elements, I haven't found it yet.

Kastaway01

Re: Hi there!

Post by Kastaway01 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:28 pm

majorhavoc wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:21 pm
Welcome to Zombie Squad. 'What would you do scenarios' are always compelling. And since we place an emphasis on real world disaster preparation, those hypothetical thought experiments can have practical value. They force one to think hard about what would and wouldn't work in an emergency situation.

I keep waiting for a good zombie game that combines the combat mechanics of something life Left 4 Dead, the narrative quality of The Last of Us or the Walking Dead games, and base building/resource management. The latter element could include the idea of building a functional, mutually supportive community.

If there's a quality game out there that combines all those elements, I haven't found it yet.
Exactly. That's exactly what I want to find I can play that for hours and hours on end and still find some fun in it.

Return to “Introductions”