ZS Postal Match
The Zombie Squad postal match is a periodic shooting match where the competitors shoot at their range of choice and email the results on the standard target below. The fired targets are then sent to our ZS postal match volunteers for scoring and ranking.
The current postal match challenge can be found in the firearms section of the forum here: Firearms forum
If you have any questions drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that the March 2013 Postal Match uses a specific target
March 2013 target
Unless otherwise stated in the forum thread for the current match, The following target shall be used:
Print on a 8 X 11 page:
Zombie Squad Standard Target
If your range rules prevent you from using silhouette targets (even if they're zombies), please use the alternate target:
Zombie Squad Alternate Target
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those around you, including eye and ear protection.
- Only one entry per person.
- All scoring, qualification decisions, and prize awarding of Zombie Squad or its agents are final.
- Anyone not following the instructions for a particular match will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any targets and any shooter for any reason. Typically, this will only be done for obvious rule violation. Disqualification is final and can not be appealed.
- Zombie Squad is not liable for any damages or injury resulting from participating in this match.
- We only use your shipping information to send prizes. We do not use any personal information for marketing and we never, ever, give or sell personal information to others. We know you get enough junk mail.
Submitting Your Entry
Write the following on your target:
- Your forum name
- Target number (in the event of multiple targets in the scenario)
- Your score – note: unscored targets will be disqualified
Scan or digitally photograph your target(s) and email to email@example.com.
Include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your forum name
- Total score
- Shipping address. This is optional, but must be included if you want to receive your prize
- Weapon details, e.g., iron sights, glass optic, red dot, etc. (Optional)
- Brand/type/calliber/bullet weight of ammunition. Reloaded ammunition should include powder type, charge, case overall length, primer brand, brass type (Optional)
- Range details, e.g., indoor, outdoor, weather if appliable (Optional)
These matches are held on the HONOR SYSTEM. Targets that appear altered will be disqualified. Targets that are excessively damaged will be disqualified. Targets that are not received by the established deadline will not be scored. The deadlines will be posted in the aforementioned forum.
Targets will be scored based on typical marksman scoring. The closer you are to the Bull's Eye, the higher your score. The shooter with the highest average score wins. The tightest average groups rule will be used in the event of a tie.
Even if you think you can't win, send those targets in!
There MUST be no less than 2 participants in each event for a scoring to take place.
Thank you for participating and good luck!
All information submitted will be held entirely confidential, and will not be released to anyone under any circumstances without your express permission.