The Expanse; Syfy Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: The Expanse; Syfy Series

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:20 pm

Okay, Screaming Firehawks.....the season five trailer finally dropped.

The new season begins on December 16. :clap: :clap: :clap:

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:09 am

Bump....first three episodes available now.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

WillyWinchester
Favorite Zombie Movies: Train to Busan, Evil Dead, Day of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil series

Post by WillyWinchester » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:55 am

I know this is a bit off topic, but I heard that Disney+ is gonna pick up Firefly. Any truth to this?
Like Brotato... your nose is falling off.

PistolPete

Post by PistolPete » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:27 pm

WillyWinchester wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:55 am
I know this is a bit off topic, but I heard that Disney+ is gonna pick up Firefly. Any truth to this?
The Firefly fanboy in me would love that, the part of me that is disgusted by Disney's business practices doesn't like that one bit. Be curious to see if that happens.
Steemit, where I write stuff now

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:20 pm

WillyWinchester wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:55 am
The forum's "Firefly" thread is here.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”