Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre

Reviews of books, manuals or other texts.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Brekar
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead - Night/Dawn/Day of the Dead - Zombieland - Dead Snow - etc...

Post by Brekar » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:13 pm

I picked this up a few days ago from Amazon for $16.99 and finished it in a day and a half. It was pretty slow for the first few chapters, but quickly got interesting and stayed that way. It ends on a bit of a cliffhanger that makes you want to see how it continues...

The whole premise of the book is a few people with to much money and no knowledge of how nature really is build a "green" community out in the middle of nowhere, only to have an encounter with the Sasquatch when the eruption of Mt. Rainer occurs and forces everything in the area to change. The story is told in a quasi diary narration mixed with Max Brooke's own "investigation" into the rumors...

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre

Post by MPMalloy » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Brekar wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:13 pm
I picked this up a few days ago from Amazon for $16.99 and finished it in a day and a half. It was pretty slow for the first few chapters, but quickly got interesting and stayed that way. It ends on a bit of a cliffhanger that makes you want to see how it continues...

The whole premise of the book is a few people with to much money and no knowledge of how nature really is build a "green" community out in the middle of nowhere, only to have an encounter with the Sasquatch when the eruption of Mt. Rainer occurs and forces everything in the area to change. The story is told in a quasi diary narration mixed with Max Brooke's own "investigation" into the rumors...

Just from the Author alone, I am sooo getting a copy of this.

Then you throw in Sasquatch.... :ooh: :clap:

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:08 am

MPMalloy wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm
Brekar wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:13 pm

Just from the Author alone, I am sooo getting a copy of this.

Then you throw in Sasquatch.... :ooh: :clap:
100%! Just purchased and can’t wait for it to arrive.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Brekar
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead - Night/Dawn/Day of the Dead - Zombieland - Dead Snow - etc...

Post by Brekar » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 am

I'm sure you guys will like it, I've liked all of Max Brook's stuff so far. Hell I've been on a reading bender since I got furloughed again, and I ordered 10 books from Amazon recently. Any idea's on good stuff to read let me know...

Return to “Books”