PSA Weekend Sale

Forum dedicated for rifles and shotguns from basic to tactical.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Makarov
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead
The Walking Dead

PSA Weekend Sale

Post by Makarov » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 pm

They're having a sale on their Patrol rifle again. $1000 including Aimpoint and BUIS. Add a 10-pack of magazines and your up an running for a little over $1100(including shipping and FFL).

This is probably the best deal out there right now.
Thomas

Der skal Kugle til en Thrønder

RIP hk33k

Quick Shot xMLx

Re: PSA Weekend Sale

Post by Quick Shot xMLx » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Man that's a smoking deal. Can't afford to add another caliber to my lineup though. Must...resist...urge... :gonk:

TEC9man

Post by TEC9man » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:41 pm

After 2 week of waiting for my upper I bought from them last sale. Still haven't heard when I'll get it. Everytime I've ordered from DSA, I've gotten my parts within a week.
Psalm 27:1-5
All the above statements are that of TEC9man and not necesarily that of ZS, it's moderators or members.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

TEC9man wrote:After 2 week of waiting for my upper I bought from them last sale. Still haven't heard when I'll get it. Everytime I've ordered from DSA, I've gotten my parts within a week.
15 business days was the rule when I got my PSA upper. That was their published TAT going into the purchase, and that's what I got. Business days, not calendar days. It was delivered to my door on business day number 14.

TEC9man

Post by TEC9man » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 am

I know, but ME want now!
All the above statements are that of TEC9man and not necesarily that of ZS, it's moderators or members.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:06 am

I feel for you, brother. "I was like a kid at Christmas" is an overused cliche, but that's exactly what it felt like. The anticipation was almost unbearable.

EmbraceTheHate
Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Post by EmbraceTheHate » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Wish I had the cash!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ten Eight

Post by Ten Eight » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:36 am

Do they have email alerts one can subscribe to know when they are back in stock?
"You don't understand! I coulda' had class. I coulda' been a contender. I coulda' been somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am."

Makarov
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
The Walking Dead

Post by Makarov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 am

Ten Eight wrote:Do they have email alerts one can subscribe to know when they are back in stock?
Make yourself an account, and you'll receive all their offers on email.
Thomas

RIP hk33k

brothaman

Post by brothaman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 am

TEC9man wrote:After 2 week of waiting for my upper I bought from them last sale. Still haven't heard when I'll get it. Everytime I've ordered from DSA, I've gotten my parts within a week.

It's just the way the luck runs at the moment,.. I've had the opposite experience. But I still buy from both. I have better luck with PSA in the store, but I'm not too far away.
It stops being funny when it starts being you.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 am

majorhavoc wrote:
15 business days was the rule when I got my PSA upper. That was their published TAT going into the purchase, and that's what I got. Business days, not calendar days. It was delivered to my door on business day number 14.
And I wouldn't dare to compare a PSA upper/rifle to one made by DSA. :ooh:
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:52 am

RickOShea wrote:
majorhavoc wrote:
My rifle can beat up your rifle. Pbbbffffttt! :clownshoes:

brothaman

Post by brothaman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 pm

RickOShea wrote:
majorhavoc wrote:

:| Eh,... I got a 20 inch DSA on a PSA lower with PSA internals and a 16 Inch complete PSA. For my purposes, one is as good as the other,.. but I don't run my rifles as hard as you guys do or shoot my ARs as much. I went AR crazy at first, busted off about 2K round in the first few months, but then I settled down. My 20" has the nitride coated barrel, I was curious to see how it stands up VS chrome lined,.. But I'll never shoot either enough to find out. Fit and finish on both are about the same,.. Both 1/7 twist, both accurate. I'm not really sure where to look for differences other than wear over time.

I really need to spend more time with my ARs. Maybe I should hunt a season with one of them...

omega_man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland

Post by omega_man » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:59 pm

All I know is--PSA hates me right now! I'm so broke, I'm drinking my PBR on credit (seriously). If the VA could just pay tuition in a timely manner, I'd be balls deep in blemished lowers and flipping them on Armslist :vmad:

On the flip-side, as soon as I get my funds in order--it will be election-frenzy time (i.e. when I would want to be flipping guns) and everything will be stupid expensive.

Guess I just gotta be happy with what I have, which isn't too shabby :awesome: I am ball deep in ammo, at least.

/end rant
Bold Shirts for Bold Nerds! http://www.onemansurfparty.com/

B35, assassinated 9-15-14.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 pm

brothaman wrote:
RickOShea wrote:
majorhavoc wrote:

:| Eh,... I got a 20 inch DSA on a PSA lower with PSA internals and a 16 Inch complete PSA. For my purposes, one is as good as the other,.. but I don't run my rifles as hard as you guys do or shoot my ARs as much. I went AR crazy at first, busted off about 2K round in the first few months, but then I settled down. My 20" has the nitride coated barrel, I was curious to see how it stands up VS chrome lined,.. But I'll never shoot either enough to find out. Fit and finish on both are about the same,.. Both 1/7 twist, both accurate. I'm not really sure where to look for differences other than wear over time.
If you want to say that your DSA is as good as your PSA....Then you go right ahead. But the Devil is in the details (which seem to be lacking in DSA's product description).
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

brothaman

Post by brothaman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm

RickOShea wrote: If you want to say that your DSA is as good as your PSA....Then you go right ahead. But the Devil is in the details (which seem to be lacking in DSA's product description).
I got both,. it doesn't matter to me. What I was saying is that I can't tell the difference. What I should have said was "Please tell me what the difference is."

Makarov
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
The Walking Dead

Post by Makarov » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:04 pm

They're running the sale for another weekend..
Damn I wish I lived in the US right now...
Thomas

RIP hk33k

Gingerbread Man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Gingerbread Man » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Fuckitabunch, normally, I'm not going to pimp PSA however they have polymer receivers for $50. Yupe, you budget seekers look no further.
Shrapnel wrote "nobody is trying to be a dick and give out warnings for every little thing" :|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS1icEssOUM

TEC9man

Post by TEC9man » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:45 pm

I was talking order to receiving time. I'm new to the build an AR thing. DSA is about 45 minutes from my house (wish they had a store). My lower half is all DSA products. But when I saw PSA's Labor day sale for $40 less than DSA, I acted. I've been receiving PSA's email specials and wish I had lots more money to take advantage of it.

doc66

Post by doc66 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Makarov wrote:They're running the sale for another weekend..
Damn I wish I lived in the US right now...
Makarov, we've been friends for a long time now, tell you what, you send me the money, I'll keep the rifle in my safe for you and let you know how it's doing from time to time. Then, when you come to the US, you'll have a rifle waiting for you.
http://www.milcopptactical.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

omega_man
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland

Post by omega_man » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Psst...for those who don't have a PSA, check out my updated review--now with more awesome! (OK, it's just a video of me dumping 10 mags, but I enjoyed it :crazy: )
Bold Shirts for Bold Nerds! http://www.onemansurfparty.com/

B35, assassinated 9-15-14.

TheLastOne
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by TheLastOne » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:20 pm

where the cock is my upper I ordered on 8/30!! I ordered a stock assembly from them a few days later and it shipped the next day...

I know, I know, but grumble grumble anyway. :words: and only because no one ever uses it :arrow:
MF'N Team Leader: Cleveland Steamers 2012
Team Beards&Irons 2013

Mr. E. Monkey

Post by Mr. E. Monkey » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:26 pm

EmbraceTheHate wrote:Wish I had the cash!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, that! :ooh:
SMoAF wrote:'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Beowolf wrote:Disasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
wee drop o' bush wrote:THE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS! :lol: Image

400 Grains

Post by 400 Grains » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:26 pm

PSA was slower than all get out for a parts order I placed. YMMV.

Return to “Longarms - Shotguns and Rifles”