Since we have a lot of noobs on this forum, here are a few things ya'll need to know:
1. Official Name: Zombie Squad Chapter 19
2. Unofficial Name: ZS:NTX or ZSC:19
3. Un/Official Motto: Because Drinking Alone is Just Plain Sad.
4. Territory claimed: Currently from the Sabine River to the Brazos River and from the Red River to Waco. We once considered annexing Shiner but Uncle Phil_in_CS could pwn all of us.
5. Purpose of the Organization: Zombie Squad's mission is to educate the public about the importance of personal preparedness and self reliance, to increase its readiness to respond to a number of disasters such as Earthquakes, Floods or Zombie Outbreaks. And to call bullshit on the CDC, The Colony, The Walking Dead and all those other entities who don't take their Zombie-Hunting and Survival Skills as seriously as we do.
6. Keeping those Okie Zombies on their side of the Red River takes precedence over all other functions. That is unless there’s a Range Day or Crystal Palace Punch Party already scheduled. If so, these three may become a combined operation.
7. Membership: All registered users of the ZS Main and ZSC:19 Forums are welcome to attend meetings and events. Paid membership will not be required but will be encouraged however. Encouragement may come in the form of significant amounts of peer pressure and/or blackmail.
8. As per corporate guidelines, there will be at least 3 paid members to function as chapter officers. (See the above section regarding peer pressure and blackmail. They will also be utilized in the recruitment of new officers.) The officers are Wielder of the Spatula of Doom (Arrowolf), The Guy Who Sells Patches (M1lkm4n) and Some Other Obscure Individual (thinkfree).
9. Meeting times and places are subject to change according to weather and consensus of the members and who is having the best Beer and Cheese Fries special that day.
10. The Chapter will perform at least 2 charity events per year. In the past, we have supported Mission Arlington with food and Easter drives and Friends of the Brazos on river clean-ups. We may continue to do so or find some group who doesn’t mind being associated with the undead in a public venue.
11. Political Correctness WILL NOT be enforced but try to remember not everyone here thinks the same way YOU do. Be glad of that fact because the rest of us are. Conversely, there is no right to not be offended anywhere in the Bill of Rights. Sometimes you have to agree to disagree and let it go.
12. Blue Corn Chips and Chocolate Chip cookies are mandatory at all official functions where potluck is the order of the day. This duty will fall to the noobs as a way of providing proof of their resourcefulness (You want what? Who the hell make blue chips?). In order for a meeting to be held at a local establishment, they must have either beer or cheese fries on the board of fare. Both would be nice though.
13. Even though he has departed the State of Texas, SigBoy40 is designated Official Asshole of ZSC:019. We still let him post in the 19 forum as a testament to how much we appreciate his serving in this official capacity.
14. Despite what you may have heard, Multicam is not the official ZSC:019 pattern.
15. Because of the large amount of territory we claim, we have designated some areas as outposts. There are as follows: Helheim for those to the N/NW, Scorched Earth For those in the W/SW, Ranch Ninjas for Chase and whoever else is down to the S/SE. Loyal minions in the Metroplex are designated as Headquarters staff. You'll get your tabs when I do.
Every cloud has a silver lining. Except the mushroom-shaped ones which have a lining of Iridium and Strontium-90.