Who would you bring with you?

Discuss those "what if" or "what would you do" scenarios you've been wondering about.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Hawaiianbro10
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking Dead AMC series

Re: Who would you bring with you?

Post by Hawaiianbro10 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I would bring
My Mom and my GF need someone to cook
My dad due to his field and being able to rebuild electronics/radios as well reloading ammo
My Friend Danny Gunsmith/Army Training
My Friend Joey Mechanic/Army Training
And most likely my friends significate others

tedbeau

Post by tedbeau » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

You didn't put a limit on the number of people so I am going to say John Rambo and John Mclaine because those guys don't give up. I am also claiming Macgyver cause he can make anything I need out of what he finds layer around.
I guess I could take Lara Croft too, a little eye candy can't hurt.
If I had to pick "Real" people than Ozzie from Survivor is pretty awesome.

Still_Creepin
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking Dead is one of my favorite things to watch. But movie wise, The origional Return of the living dead. And zombieland because they utilize vehicles.

Post by Still_Creepin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 pm

This is a short list. My fiance and my brother are the first two. My brother is an EMT so he has the basic jist of BLS (basic life saving equipment) and I have personally trained him on every survival method I learned while in the Marine Corps. So he knows how to do a lot of the basic military tactics of survival and urban combat as well as CQC, And he is an exceptional shot too.

My Fiance, I have trained her with a variety of survival medicine, plant identification, shooting, land navigating, defensive driving, and she was already mechanically inclined when I started dating her. So i honed her mechanical skills and helped guide her as a part time mechanic. She works as a dispatching officer for The EMS company my cousin owns out here. So she is additionally our communications expert. All around we have basics covered. In any event I am trying to get my brother to learn more about growing food too. Every few weeks we try n learn something new Nd them.try n use it. Everyone in this team has multiple talents.

This is my initial bugout team, this is who we are going to be bugging with, now we have 15 other people within a close line of friends we will be meeting with at our buggout location.
You'll only survive as long as you prepare to survive, both physically, and mentally.

Still_Creepin
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking Dead is one of my favorite things to watch. But movie wise, The origional Return of the living dead. And zombieland because they utilize vehicles.

Post by Still_Creepin » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Damn I forgot chuck Norris! Damn lol I would add my boy J (I won't say his full name) Former Navy Seal, and head mechanic at a major dealership. So helps to have several mechanically inclined people.
MacAttack wrote:Chuck Norris.

Enough said.
You'll only survive as long as you prepare to survive, both physically, and mentally.

catss350
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by catss350 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:08 pm

I would take the wifey, my best buddy(Army), and my bother in-law(Currently in Special Forces).
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." ~Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto~

nathat

Post by nathat » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm

This guy

[youTube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BwUJ4--Qw&feature=youtu.be[/youTube]

Who needs semi-auto?

edit:What am I doing wrong with the embed?

Charra

Post by Charra » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:38 pm

My girlfriend, Lauren, then my best friends Eddie, Amber, Avery and Oliver.

Tater Raider

Post by Tater Raider » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Darth Vader.

SMoAF
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by SMoAF » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Mrs SMoAF. After all, she's a better shot than I am.
"Betrayed by the land that bore us; Forlorn by those we hold dear.
The Good have all gone before us, and only the Wicked are here.
So stand to, your glasses ready, for the world is a world full of lies.
Here's to those gone before us, and here's toNo the next man who dies."

No new assholes since 08/18.

Berkem

Post by Berkem » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Some annoying fat guy who thinks he is good with a sword.If we have to run away from zombies they will catch him,not me.He will kill some before he dies with his sword.And it will take a lot of time for tham to eat him because he is fat.And because he was annoying I will not be sorry for him.

Tater Raider

Post by Tater Raider » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm

SMoAF wrote:Mrs SMoAF. After all, she's a better shot than I am.
I would pay money to watch her and Chuck go at it. It would be like watching someone successfully divide by 0.

Bonecrusher Doc

Post by Bonecrusher Doc » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Am I really the first person to post this? Figured this was the most appropriate thread.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/29/pf/doomsday-dating/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bonecrusher Doc wrote: I'd say this has at least a little justification as a mental exercise.
JamesCannon wrote:Yes, well there's the right way and wrong way to exercise, and the wrong way can lead to injury and/or damage. :P

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Post by ausher » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm

MacAttack wrote:
danielgresham wrote:
MacAttack wrote:Chuck Norris.

Enough said.

Say he...hoping... didn't become an infected lol

No virus or bug stands a chance of infecting Chuck. Chucks immune system alone could provide a cure for the world.
Zombies dont infect chuck norris. Chuck norris infects zombies.

tookieblueeyes
Favorite Zombie Movies: ALL OF THEM

Post by tookieblueeyes » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:28 pm

The people I bring would have to be people that have a skill that they can contribute to me and the group.
My Nephew Niko would come along for his skills with firearms as a hunter since childhood. He also has some mechanical skills to contribute to fix cars and other machinery that may be commendeered in the fight.
My Best friend Heather would be included for her training as a firefighter, EMT and nurse. The skills she has are obviously going to be of great value to me and to others in the group as well as whomever we may come across in the aftermath or in our travels.
I personally have skills in bushcraft and survival skills to contribute to the group as well as skills in firearms and some training in nursing.
My step brother Jody for his skills in hunting and firearms, welding, heavy equipment operation and tracking.
My best friends girlfriend Tiffany could come along for a decoy LOL, let the zombies eat her first!
My friend Annie for her aggresion as she could fight her way out of any dog fight, I feel she would be an asset to my group.
My friend Danielle and her husband Ivan who is also my friend. Danielle is an excellent cook and a good cook in the group would be an asset to ensure none of us starve to death or winde up eating the leather of our shoes and scabbards. Ivan for his skills as a hunter and tracking.
My friend Becca who is also a chef and could assist Danielle in the preparation of our food stuffs. She also has some plant knowledge so she could be helpful in the gathering of food stuffs along the way in the wilds.

I can't think of anyone else that I personally know who would be welcome to come along in my group because they can activly contribute to the group and our mission to adapt, overcome and survive.
Learning is an ongoing process.

Primed
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, Zombie land, Dawn of the dead (orig. version) Children shouldn't play with dead things

Post by Primed » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 pm

The girl from the last Mission Impossible movie. Not only would she help me repopulate the world :D , but she would have my back.

Mr. E. Monkey

Post by Mr. E. Monkey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Hmm...just for fun, how about Steve, from Minecraft. He can build just about anything, kills zombies with simple tools and weapons, and appears to be immune. :P
SMoAF wrote:'Tis better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Beowolf wrote:Disasters are terrifying, but people are stupid.
wee drop o' bush wrote:THE EVIL MONKEY HAS WON THE INTERNETS! :lol: Image

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:44 pm

tookieblueeyes wrote: My best friends girlfriend Tiffany could come along for a decoy LOL, let the zombies eat her first!
Anything you'd like to share about your best friend, Took? :wink:

Jonathan
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead.

Post by Jonathan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 am

My family and friends. I don't care if any of them have a "valuable skill" or not. I'm not leaving without them.

polliedes

Post by polliedes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 am

FlashDaddy wrote:Seal Team Six
fully staffed MASH unit
and we'd move in with an entire Amish community
Rumspringa!

awww. You beat me to Seal Team Six
ICRS EMTB

Tater Raider

Post by Tater Raider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

Anyone who will shoot first and ask questions later. I'll send them that way then go this way and they can attract all the attention while I make my escape.

Logans Run

Post by Logans Run » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 am

HA!! I will only need one person..... DATA!!
Membership paid on May 3rd.
I've fought tougher men, but I really can't remember when.
California Bay Area Chapter ZSC:015
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Bearcat
Favorite Zombie Movies: Do I have to choose?

Post by Bearcat » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 pm

wee drop o' bush wrote:Les Stroud, but I'd be sure to bring my own water :lol:
Fixed that for you.
Meat N' Taters wrote:Death rays, advanced technology or not, no creature wants to be stabbed in their hoo-hoo.
Jvandenhaus wrote:Zombie squad: If you aren't one of us, you wish you were.

12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Realistically ?

My family and if by some cruel twist of fate they are all killed by zombies, then I'm going it alone because I'm not going to be a very nice guy to be around when that happens. That and I probably wouldn't want to inflict my Oh-so-happy attitude on anyone at that point.

Fantasy ?

Either Milla Jovovich or Mila Kunis. Though, it probably would take a ZPAW for me to team up with either of them. :lol:
Last edited by 12_Gauge_Chimp on Thu May 10, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonadz

Post by Jonadz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm

My answer is the obvious one I'm suprised to not have seen already. With the knowledge gear and giant armory possessed amongst the users and members here.... All of you!
I'm in the market for some CHEAP blue wire! Also a can of black spray paint!

Return to “What Would You Do?”