ZSC:005 LOCAL TRADING POST

Forum for the Pacific Northwest chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 005 Officers

Agent

Re: ZSC:005 LOCAL TRADING POST

Post by Agent » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Hey there 005, been away from ZS for a while but I still love you! Anyway, I'm moving to CA in a few weeks and have a bunch of spent brass that I collected at the local pits for no real reason. Was thinking of selling it, but not sure it's worth the hassle, so if you want it free, it's yours for pickup (in Seattle). About 22-23lbs of mixed brass, pistol and rifle, variety of calibers.

PM if interested.

"I told him that from what I had observed, it only took three days before desperation and hunger overturned all civilized instinct in a person. He smiled and said I had a bleak view of human nature,and that in his experience it was nearer to four days."
-Far North by Marcel Theroux

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 am

I'm trying to sell off a couple of guns to pay off debts, prices are flexible as I need cash. My AK bullpup build, Skorpion, and FAL are up right now, might have to put up the new Beretta 92S as well if none of these sell. :(

http://www.armslist.com/posts/156408/se ... price-drop

http://www.armslist.com/posts/170318/se ... th-one-mag

http://www.armslist.com/posts/171904/se ... l-like-new
"It is better to have one and not need it, than to need one and not have it."
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 am

So, the bullpup and FAL got traded for instead of sold, so now I have a Saiga-12 and Saiga .308 for sale. The Saiga-12 is up on SGN (link below), but the .308 is yet to be posted. Would sure be awesome if somebody actually bought one of my guns instead of trading, haha...

http://seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51372

EDIT: Saiga-12 is SPF to Meantree!
Last edited by zombiegristle on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

shoggoth80
Favorite Zombie Movies: Too many to list in total. The Romero films are classic... but Fido cracks me up!

Post by shoggoth80 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Got something up that I can part with.
A MOLLE II ruck, with Gen.3 frame. Pack is in excellent shape, will come with sleep carrier, and sustainment pouches. Only issue is cosmetic... got a little white paint scrape on it from where the frame banged into the wall. I think I paid $60 plus shipping for it. Would like to get about the same, but of course, no shipping for local folks, or tax. :mrgreen:

TheDavid
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombyland and Sean of the dead, the walking dead

Post by TheDavid » Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Removed
Last edited by TheDavid on Sat May 12, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."
Thomas Jefferson

"When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side" -ancient Chinese proverb

C.E.R.T.|EMMCOM|AID & CPR|KE7AYF|G27|G35|AR|12Ga|LX2|Benchmade|4x4| And a bad attitude...

Nomad_Medic

Post by Nomad_Medic » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi folks, I have a couple things I'd like to offer here instead of Craig's List. I would really prefer face to face in the Vancouver area but if you cover shipping, I'm game.

The Magazine for Practical Outdoorsmen Fur-Fish-Game A little over 100 issues in good condition from 97-2006

Ammo (She tried..)
12 gauge 3" #5 lead shot by Kent Cartridge 1 box of 25
12 gauge 3" #4 lead shot by Fiocchi 1 box of 10
20 gauge 3" #4 steel shot by Kent Cartridge 1 box of 25

Cash or trades, I'm not greedy. .45 ACP, 12 gauge in 2 3/4", sharp things, webgear, surprises......

NM
The living are higher than the lifeless, and the thinking are higher than those that can merely draw breath.
Marcus Aurelius

Mechanical Issues

Big B
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shawn of the Dead, Army of Darkness, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Etc

Post by Big B » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Edit
Last edited by Big B on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Saiga-12 is gone. Thanks, Meantree - hope it serves you well!
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 pm

I'm selling a giant Pelican Case that would be great for a gun collection - that's what I used it for, until I sold most of mine. :P

Linky

Also, selling a bunch of spare parts - grips for Beretta Tomcat/Bobcat, Beretta 92S, and Px4 backstraps. PM me if you may be interested in any of those and I'll send info/pics.
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

Dietrich

Post by Dietrich » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 am

Selling my Motorcycle. (snif...) Need the quatloos for purchase of new car, since the old Explorer is getting older every day.
HERE IS A LINK to the Craigslist ad...

Oh, SPECIAL PRICING for ZS people.

UPDATE: SOLD.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

funkychicken

GE Side by side Refridgerator *Sold*

Post by funkychicken » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:36 pm

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/app/2663529548.html
above is the craigslist ad. Would be a great garage fridge to store food for the PAW. We believe it has a leak in the water lines for the in door ice and water. It was leaking on our kitchen floor. We bought a new one and already have a full size freezer in the garage. $50.00 makes it yours. It is currently on my trailer behind my truck at work in Lakewood. Some loser on craigs failed to come look at it today. So I am putting it up here hoping that someone will take it off my hands and since this is ZS there will be no flakes. Don't let me down people. I live in south hill and work in Lakewood. If you would like it send me a pm or email the craigslist ad and I will reply immediately(at least on craigs) ZS takes a while to get a message to me.

*Sold*
Last edited by funkychicken on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am Funkychicken, and I approve this message.

NomadTV
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombies of Mass Destruction (all lighting was me), Baraka, Drunken master, Pans labrinth, 300, terminator 1, aliens, ect...

Post by NomadTV » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 am

Have running boards for a 3rd gen 4runner, looking for $100, also have liner for the cargho are, free to any who wants it, slight cut out for stealth subwoofer (I added shelves) 2 ton floor jack, used once, asking $75.
AR barrel complete, 20" Yankee hill free float foreend with additional rails, a2 front sightts, Hvy barrel, additional hoague free float (not attatched) mid length gas . asking $400 for everything. not in a hurry to sell most of this so hit me and Ill still probably have it. Nomadtv@hotmail.com
"Innaction is a weapon of mass distruction" - faithless
"Some things in life are a sure thing, people pay taxes, zombies are dead, and all post written by me will have at least one spelling error"

Nomad_Medic

Post by Nomad_Medic » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

I have a couple things I'm trying to get rid of, some may be of interest to folks here (also still have the ammo listed above)

ALL SOLD 'cept the SKS which I have'nt gotten around to listing yet..
Victor Oxy-Acetylene torches and gauges-SOLD

Jerry Ahern's "The Survivalist" series
Books 1-15 Missing # 11 plus "Mid-Wake". Books are in used condition but very much readable.
$40

Reptile Cage-SOLD

I can grab pictures on request of any of the above, will also be listing a Kerosene Forced Air Portable Space Heater and a Russian SKS when I grab details/get an armslist add up.

I'm willing to do the OBO thing and am not looking to get rich.
Last edited by Nomad_Medic on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
The living are higher than the lifeless, and the thinking are higher than those that can merely draw breath.
Marcus Aurelius

Mechanical Issues

NomadTV
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombies of Mass Destruction (all lighting was me), Baraka, Drunken master, Pans labrinth, 300, terminator 1, aliens, ect...

Post by NomadTV » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:48 am

Medic, I might be interested in the survivalist books, Im in Renton. we could meet up for a beer!
"Innaction is a weapon of mass distruction" - faithless
"Some things in life are a sure thing, people pay taxes, zombies are dead, and all post written by me will have at least one spelling error"

nimdabew
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD
I am ledgend

Post by nimdabew » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:00 pm

2 M&P9's. FTF in the Seattle area possibly? Will even let you run a mag or two through them if you want to meet at a pit sometime.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php ... ost1137620" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Anianna!
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:I say when Wee Drop visits the US, we make her ride a goat. You know, like those little monkey cowboys they have at some rodeos. :lol:

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm

If you want pics of any of these items, please ask - I'm working on listing bunches of stuff all across the internet today, so I might forget to come back and put them up in a bit.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE PRIORITY SHIPPING, WILL OFFER DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES SHIPPED TOGETHER.

Polymer AK pistol grip with nut and bolt, painted tan - $10
Polymer Saiga-12 hunting stock - $15
Polymer Saiga-12 factory forend, painted tan - $15
Saiga factory trigger guard, removed for conversion - $10 (someone once asked me if I had this and I couldn't find it, wish I could remember who it was...)
AK-74 compensator - $15

I also have some spare bits from my Px4 that I'm getting rid of now that I'm settled on my favorite setup.

Factory safety, will setup as type F or G (decock only) at your request - $40
Fullsize Slide Stop Lever - $20 (I can add a slot to work with ambi levers on this one for no charge)
Compact Slide Stop Lever (same size, but has factory-milled slot to work with ambi lever) - $20
OD Green backstraps, Small and Large - $10 each
OD Green "Cup" - $25

I also have one piece of body armor for sale right now, a Ranger Green Diamondback Tactical CAT-NAPP groin protector with an ergonomically-shaped level III rifle plate. It's the best groin protector I've found, fits even more comfortably than the Crye LAP panel with similar coverage but rifle protection. I just hate moving with a bulletproof dickflap on, too restrictive for my tastes. $225 shipped, won't ship across any national borders.
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

WmHorus

Post by WmHorus » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:03 am

I have to sell some ammo in order to pay my car insurance, I have 500 rounds of DAG 7.62x52/.308 for 300 bucks. Hate to part with it but...car insurance comes before bang bang. I live out at Mt Rainier so be prepared for a drive.
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

- John Galt -

chy mausheim

Post by chy mausheim » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 pm

We have a working microwave oven (mid to large sized - over 10yrs old) available in Tacoma. Free.
It's all about surviving until the zombpocalypse!

Big B
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shawn of the Dead, Army of Darkness, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Etc

Post by Big B » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Edit
Last edited by Big B on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

cadillactattoo
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the dead, Sean of the dead , zombieland , 28 days/ weeks later

Post by cadillactattoo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm

new ar 15 mags 7$ ea or 5 ea when you buy *8 at 40 bucks
new 30 rd mags with tan anti tilt follower
have more than i need so stock up while you can
253 973 9743
local pick up only in tacoma
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... PIC027.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... PIC026.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... PIC025.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm selling my Daewoo with all the mags, ammo, and the Beta drum. It's an awesome rifle and all, but somehow...I just don't "like" it enough. No real reason other than whatever irrational factors make me enjoy pistol-caliber carbines more than actual rifles. Will happily drop the price for a fellow ZS member.

http://seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=61568
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

BEAV
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of darkness, Evil Dead 2, Night of the living dead

Post by BEAV » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

For sale/ trade Surefire hellfighter w/ new cable, 4 batteries,IR filter and pelican case. No need for it anymore, and willing to trade for PS90, SOCOM 308, or Nice AR-10. Selling for $3000 obo.

WmHorus

Post by WmHorus » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Well going to try and sell my Night Vision Goggles since my ammo wont sell, here is a link of what they look like from the ATN site. http://www.atncorp.com/atn-nvg7-2-night-vision-goggles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I dont have the manual for them but I have the carry bag and the headset. They are in good working order, I am asking 1,200
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

- John Galt -

zombiegristle

Post by zombiegristle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

Looking to trade a 92FS in near-mint condition for a well-used 92A1 for a new project. Also selling two spare PS90 mags, $35 apiece new in box from FNH USA.

Also selling my last smoke grenade, an ALS mil-spec Violet. Comes with an ACU MOLLE pouch and MALICE clip. LIVE AND UNFIRED.

I'm always open to trades for ammo in 9x19mm, .45 ACP, 5.7x28mm, or for used pistols or a Cx4 carbine in 9mm.

Beretta 92FS WTT

PS90 50rd. Magazines WTS

ALS Mil-spec Violet Smoke WTS
-- Condom Rule
"Everybody gets one."
-- Spiderman Rule

Return to “ZSC:005”