Okay here's a new series:
This is my current BOB. I'm waiting on a few more items to come in before I move completely into the EMR system. Since it's a single tube design, I'll have some organizational issues until my Foldout system and extra pouches comes in.
The pack is Sarah's old Northface Day hiker. It's compartmentalized into three main compartments, which are laid out below.
Here are the first pocket's contents. Inside you'll find:
(2) H&H Pri-Med Gauze in its vaccum packed sleeve
(1) 1.75oz Packet of Quik Clot
(1) Israeli Compression bandage, 4" model
(1) Charmin to go roll of toilet paper (thanks for the idea Grifter)
(1) Notepad holder complete with:
(1) Adult Epi-Pen
(1) Space Pen
(1) Write in the rain tablet
Here's a close up picture of the notepad.
Edit: Pad Blown Up
Inside the backpack's secondary pocket lies:
(2) Hoo-Ahh sanitary wipes
(1) Emergency 'Space' blanket
(1) SC3 spares carrier complete with (4) surefire 123 batteries and a spare lamp assembly for my E2D
(2) Boxes of surefire 123's
(1) $.99 bottle of 100 count asprin, double packed with cotton
(1) Survival tin with god knows what in it. X-mas present from Sarah
(1) Sewing repair kit
(1) Starflash Survival Mirror
(1) Reli-on glucose tablets (thanks for the idea Jamoni)
(3) 9 hour candles
(3) Light sticks wrapped with 10' of para-cord each. Colors: (2) 12h red and (1) 12h green.
(1) Snowpeak titanium spork
(1) Goldbond medicated cream
(1) Tube of resuable super glue
(1) Extra large Sharpie marker
(1) Pelican 1040 case (details below)
(1) Meade 4x48 (I think) binoculars
(1) Leatherman charge XTi Titanium with carrying case and bit attachments.
Pelican 1040 firestarting kit blown up which contains:
(3) Bars of Trioxane
(1) Blastmatch Firestarter (thanks Grifter)
(2) Bic Lighters (to please kyle)
(4) Books of water-resistant MRE matches
More to come, stay tuned.