Chapter 19 Air Soft?

Forum section for northern Texas members

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 019 Officers

GR1MSTONE

Re: Chapter 19 Air Soft?

Post by GR1MSTONE » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:26 pm

this should be fun! i've been to adventure park and it is fun but it's pretty sparse. FAA looks like it might be better in the way of training to clear rooms and what not. don't forget your deadrags!
The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, that even a god-king can bleed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://www.bcftx.com

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 pm

If you were only seeing the front end of the park you were missing out on the thick woods play area they have further in the back. They have a place called "Mustang Village" which is a bunch of connex boxes setup in a city type setup and the area I believe south of that is decently thick wooded area with a "fort" built in there somewhere. Kinda like a big plywood castle lol.

Probie

Post by Probie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 am

FAA is awesome, they just had a major op this weekend. I can post the videos here if you guys want to see them.

GR1MSTONE

Post by GR1MSTONE » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 am

jeepinbandtrider wrote:If you were only seeing the front end of the park you were missing out on the thick woods play area they have further in the back. They have a place called "Mustang Village" which is a bunch of connex boxes setup in a city type setup and the area I believe south of that is decently thick wooded area with a "fort" built in there somewhere. Kinda like a big plywood castle lol.
mustang village is what i'm talking about, i remember it being kinda small. then again, it's been awhile since i was there and the last place i played was Fort Hood's MOUT facilities.
Jewmadbro? wrote:FAA is awesome, they just had a major op this weekend. I can post the videos here if you guys want to see them.
yes please!
The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle is over, that even a god-king can bleed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 am

Ah for Op: Bulldog?

I was on my way down there on leave last year when I had a motorcycle accident leaving work. Broke my arm and I wound up not getting to play :ohdear:

Yeah Mustang is pretty small they use it for face paced games. But they sometimes combine it with "The Fort" area and you can make a larger longer lasting game.

Probie

Re: Re: Chapter 19 Air Soft?

Post by Probie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:22 pm

jeepinbandtrider wrote:Ah for Op: Bulldog?

I was on my way down there on leave last year when I had a motorcycle accident leaving work. Broke my arm and I wound up not getting to play :ohdear:

Yeah Mustang is pretty small they use it for face paced games. But they sometimes combine it with "The Fort" area and you can make a larger longer lasting game.
They had Helium Project part two. There are also videos from Op Gronzy which I attended.

GR1MSTONE

Post by GR1MSTONE » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:42 pm

jeepinbandtrider wrote:Ah for Op: Bulldog?

yup, bulldog 5. got to play in both of their MOUT facilities. the old one is nice but the new one is spectacular. every room had one of those speaker boxes/smoke generators, random explosions in the streets, helo's flying by, and Bradly's that could be heard in the background at the practice range was a nice touch. LEGIT.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Probie

Post by Probie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 am

ImageForgot about this picture just to give an idea of the size

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 am

14B is nearly completly blacked out down and upstairs.

9 is blacked out downstairs except for a few parts.

Probie

Post by Probie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 am

jeepinbandtrider wrote:14B is nearly completly blacked out down and upstairs.

9 is blacked out downstairs except for a few parts.
14B Is that the one that goes downstairs?

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 am

14A and 14B are "twins". They have a first and second story along with some small extra garage type rooms on the south side of the buildings. 14B is pretty much pitch dark with a few exceptions on the bottom floor in both the first and second floor.

Probie

Post by Probie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 am

jeepinbandtrider wrote:14A and 14B are "twins". They have a first and second story along with some small extra garage type rooms on the south side of the buildings. 14B is pretty much pitch dark with a few exceptions on the bottom floor in both the first and second floor.
First time I played there my flashlight died while I was down there and I ended up being lost for a good ten minutes lol

GR1MSTONE

Post by GR1MSTONE » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 am

Jewmadbro? wrote:
jeepinbandtrider wrote:14A and 14B are "twins". They have a first and second story along with some small extra garage type rooms on the south side of the buildings. 14B is pretty much pitch dark with a few exceptions on the bottom floor in both the first and second floor.
First time I played there my flashlight died while I was down there and I ended up being lost for a good ten minutes lol
this! we need to do this! maybe i'll bring along some night vision from my job lol.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 am

Indeed. There's a handful of guys that run some Gen2 and a few Gen3 devices that play out there sometimes. It's best to just stay away from the dark side of the buildings when they are out there. They have the advantage unless you really know how to run your weapon light well.

GR1MSTONE

Post by GR1MSTONE » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 pm

jeepinbandtrider wrote:Indeed. There's a handful of guys that run some Gen2 and a few Gen3 devices that play out there sometimes. It's best to just stay away from the dark side of the buildings when they are out there. They have the advantage unless you really know how to run your weapon light well.
can you say, short wave infrared (SWIR), thermal, and out-of-band technology? AKA, we can see them and everything they do in the dark, but they can't see us. and i have access to it :twisted:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tmos468

Post by tmos468 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Gonna have to check these fields out! Ya'll should check out my old team back home...STAC82.com

AlteredMentalStatus
Favorite Zombie Movies: Any Zombie movie will do!!!!!

Chapter 19 Air Soft?

Post by AlteredMentalStatus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Bought a rifle and a pistol... Do high speed but just wanted something to train with

JestedSniper
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by JestedSniper » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:48 pm

I used to do tactical paintball, def count me in...

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jeepinbandtrider

Post by jeepinbandtrider » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:40 am

Did anyone back home wind up getting into airsoft? I know FAA closed down sometime last year. Last I heard they are still trying to find a new place to call home.

Return to “ZSC:019”