DFW Texas Land

Forum section for northern Texas members

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 019 Officers

mrkash

DFW Texas Land

Post by mrkash » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:43 am

Hey Gang,

I am looking to purchase approximately 35-50 acres of heavily wooded land located within 90 miles outside of DFW. Ideal land would be fenced, water outlet, and electric outlet. Please let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in selling. Thank you, ZS'ers!!!
Mr Kash

It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it - Burt Gummer

Zimmy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days later, Return of the Living Dead

Re: DFW Texas Land

Post by Zimmy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:17 am

That's probable Athens, Palestine, Marshall, Fairfield distance and directions if you want trees. More east for piney woods, more south for hardwoods. Which are you looking for?

Sorry, I'm not that far out.
Boldly going nowhere

mrkash

Post by mrkash » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 am

Zimmy,

Either is fine. Hunting would be a factor and accessibility from I-35 on way to Austin or I-45 to Houston would be nice. I've wondered over to looking at further East Texas due to lack of availability. Thank you for responding!
Mr Kash

It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it - Burt Gummer

Zimmy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days later, Return of the Living Dead

Post by Zimmy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 pm

mrkash wrote:Zimmy,

Either is fine. Hunting would be a factor and accessibility from I-35 on way to Austin or I-45 to Houston would be nice. I've wondered over to looking at further East Texas due to lack of availability. Thank you for responding!

I suggest looking in the Buffalo, Groesbeck, Jewett, and Fairfield areas then. I've hunted in all four with success. The mixed hardwoods are full of oak, hickory and pecan for smoking meat. The land is generally rolling low hills with fairly frequent seeps and springs.
Boldly going nowhere

Return to “ZSC:019”