Catching Ducks

Devoted to the discussion of skills applicable in an urban environment

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

spoon

Catching Ducks

Post by spoon » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:40 pm

I've looked over other forums and this one also,and have'nt found what I have done in the past. Most city's have some sort of pond and all the people like to feed the Ducks that wind up there,I know after EASTER THEY TRIPLE,if you get a small can of whole kernal corn and start throwing it out THEY WILL COME,and you can catch them.After they get a little wild ,bait a small hook with your corn and go fishing you just might be suprised at what you catch.

Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Catching Ducks

Post by Dogan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:08 pm

spoon wrote:After they get a little wild ,bait a small hook with your corn and go fishing you just might be suprised at what you catch.
Isn't this illegal? Isn't the hunting of all ducks through any other method than with shotgun while they are in flight illegal? I was going the "Maybe he's in another country with different laws", but you're in TX.
The Rules wrote:1.) No discussion of illegal activities as a viable option.
We do not condone murder or theft or explosives so we do not appreciate them being promoted on our boards. Other illicit activities are also verboten, but these are the ones most often brought up.
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

dogbane
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones

Re: Catching Ducks

Post by dogbane » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

I believe such methods would run afowl of many laws, from federal baiting laws to local and state cruelty laws. At the risk of being called a loon, I think we should duck this issue.

Locked and birdied.
Mostly not here anymore.

Return to “Urban Skillz”