Event May 11

Discussion forum for the Metro Atlanta chapter

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 016 Officers

Bayjove
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Land of the Dead ('cause they evolve!), and others

Event May 11

Post by Bayjove » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 am

We're going to have a table set up with literature and some ZS stickers for sale on May 11 at the 5th Annual Halfway to Halloween event at the Jungle Club. We are also hosting a clothing drive to benefit Second Life thrift, a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization that donates all profits from the thrift store to animal welfare and rescue groups. As many of you here in the South may know, pet overpopulation and euthanasia rates are through the roof down here--so much so that we actually export animals from our rescue groups to shelters up North where there are more chances to get adopted. With summer around the corner, the overpopulation problem is going to swell so Second Life is extremely grateful for any help they can get.

This event is going to be quite a spectacle, with a costume contest with over $1,000 in cash and prizes, vendors, multiple DJs and more. Even David Bowie's first wife Angie Bowie will be there for a book signing. Some sponsors are Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse and Chambers of Horrors, both of which will be giving away tickets to their Halloween haunted houses as prizes.

This is a 21+ event and will be naughty so keep that in mind if you decide to come out. We would love to have members present to help us man the table and have a presence so come on out if you're free!

May 11 10PM-3Am
Jungle Club
2115 Faulkner Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 844-8800
President, ZSC-016, Metro Atlanta

Trekker04
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Shaun of the dead, Resident evils, the walking dead, the list goes on lol, 28 days later, DAwn of the Dead

Event May 11

Post by Trekker04 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:32 am

I'll be there. With a TON of clothes and hopefully our ZS merch to sell lol!

Working on the chapter specific stuff lol.

Please come out and support Zombie Squad!!! Image

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?24ad4a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Vice President, ZSC:016

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as needed?"

"If it happens, it happens, if they're not ready, screw 'em!"

Trekker04
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Shaun of the dead, Resident evils, the walking dead, the list goes on lol, 28 days later, DAwn of the Dead

Event May 11

Post by Trekker04 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 am

Is anyone planning on being there to help out or just say hi? If so, let us know!
Vice President, ZSC:016

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as needed?"

"If it happens, it happens, if they're not ready, screw 'em!"

Domindart
Favorite Zombie Movies: any

Re: Event May 11

Post by Domindart » Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Trekker04 wrote:Is anyone planning on being there to help out or just say hi? If so, let us know!
At this point I'm only planning to go in order to see what its all about. I've never gone to a ZS meeting.

Edit: Oh , I didn't realize this is at Jungle Club. Would love to come but not sure at the moment.

What is the cover at this club? If I was able to make it I may bring some clothes.
sig and a shotgun so far...

Bayjove
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Land of the Dead ('cause they evolve!), and others

Post by Bayjove » Thu May 03, 2012 2:06 pm

The door charge is $10 in costume, $13 without.

If you can't make it and if you are near one of us, we may be able to come and pick up any donations.
President, ZSC-016, Metro Atlanta

Gamerunner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead.

Post by Gamerunner » Sun May 06, 2012 12:46 am

I know that I won't be making it to this event.

Return to “ZSC:016”