Weapon dealer

Forum for West Texas members

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 013 Officers

LBB

Weapon dealer

Post by LBB » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:07 pm

I am looking for a gun dealer I can trust in the Lubbock area.

GunsUp
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, resident evil

Re: Weapon dealer

Post by GunsUp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:28 pm

The guys that own militia supply (27th & Q) are preppers and forum members and I have known them for several years now.

I have also done a ton of business with West Texas Military Surplus aka "Gun Shop" on 34th and ave U.

These are the only two people in town I would buy a gun from (except maybe academy if they had it on the shelf at a reasonable price).

Gander Mountain is way over-priced, Sharp-shooters is way overpriced and the employees are rude, I don't like the vibe at Texas Tactical, and the rest of the shops mostly cater mostly to hunters with very few handguns and tactical rifles.

LBB

Post by LBB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:33 pm

GunsUp wrote:The guys that own militia supply (27th & Q) are preppers and forum members and I have known them for several years now.

I have also done a ton of business with West Texas Military Surplus aka "Gun Shop" on 34th and ave U.

These are the only two people in town I would buy a gun from (except maybe academy if they had it on the shelf at a reasonable price).

Gander Mountain is way over-priced, Sharp-shooters is way overpriced and the employees are rude, I don't like the vibe at Texas Tactical, and the rest of the shops mostly cater mostly to hunters with very few handguns and tactical rifles.
I am buying the gun here, I only need one that takes the shipment.
I am trying to stay away from certain forums members for a reason.

Mr.Pliskin

Post by Mr.Pliskin » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 am

Randy at the Gun shop is great, transfers are $20 I believe.

Also Lubbock Shooters Group on 34th in between Indiana and University are awesome guys and a class 3 dealer as well. If I had to trust anyone with my stuff It would be them. Nothing wrong with Randy, Ive bought and transferred many guns through him but the LSG guys always have gone above and beyond with any dealings Ive done with them.

LBB

Post by LBB » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I went with Tasmanian Gun Company, they are only 5 weeks old but I gave them a try and they are really good.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:013”