LUBBOCK APPLESEED OCT 1 & 2

Forum for West Texas members

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 013 Officers

dkhoward

LUBBOCK APPLESEED OCT 1 & 2

Post by dkhoward » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 pm

There will be an Appleseed on October 1 & 2 in Lubbock (actually in New Deal). The event will be held at the New Deal Police Dept Municipal Range. If you are interested in getting into this class, you need to visit the website, sign up and pay your fees. Remember that women, active duty military and anyone under 12 only have to pay range fees and the basic class fee of $10.00.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=24309.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zombie Fleet #0124

"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government entity!"

painless

Re: LUBBOCK APPLESEED OCT 1 & 2

Post by painless » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:31 am

OK…..what is an APPLESEED? And yes, I already followed the link, so I know it's some kind of a shoot. (at least in this case). I looked around the site but still did not come away with what the Appleseed program actually is.
Old enough to know better….too stupid to keep my mouth shut about it.

phil_in_cs
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by phil_in_cs » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:20 am

painless wrote:OK…..what is an APPLESEED? And yes, I already followed the link, so I know it's some kind of a shoot. (at least in this case). I looked around the site but still did not come away with what the Appleseed program actually is.
Here's a thread with many reviews, including mine: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 08&t=64440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't confuse a belligerent and aggressive attitude with the strength, training, and conditioning needed to prevail in a fight. How do you know you have the Will To Win, if you don't even have the will to train?

dkhoward

Post by dkhoward » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

Try this link. It should give you all the information you need

http://appleseedinfo.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zombie Fleet #0124

"Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government entity!"

painless

Post by painless » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:39 am

COOL! Thanks Phil! Thanks DK! Both of those links were good references, plenty of info. Now looking forward to getting myself, my wife, my girls (when they're old enough….I'll keep working with them 'till then) and a couple of my friends and misc. relatives to an Appleseed at some point. Maybe even the Oct. event. But will have to see what my schedule will allow. Thanks for the links!!
Old enough to know better….too stupid to keep my mouth shut about it.

Return to “INACTIVE - ZSC:013”