Final Prep Ideas?

Topics in this category pertain to planning. Discussions include how to prepare yourself, your family and your community for catastrophes and what you plan to do when they hit you.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Stercutus

Final Prep Ideas?

Post by Stercutus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I am preparing for my first retirement and am looking for my final preps while I still have a high income and afford it (until I take up the smithy full time that is). Any ideas on what to improve on would be helpful.

Anyway current preps are as follows:

- 15 acres in Mid-Atlantic State 90 miles from a city of any size. 8 acres of woods with lots of clean running mountain spring water, adjacent to 2000 acre bird sanctuary, excellent hunting for ungulates and game birds. 1 acre of well cultivated garden and 6 acres of fenced open field capable of supporting livestock. 2 dwellings capable of housing 8 people comfortably and a bit more if need be. Various outbuildings. Currently the primary dwelling has county water but is equipped with a 2000 gallon cistern, there is currently no pump for the cistern but there is a sump pump that could work in a pinch back up hand pump. Flow from the creek is in excess of 300 GPM however so water is not a problem if I want to haul from the creek and stick it in the water filter. House is located near a major highway but not visible from the highway and surrounded by thickets of fruiting wild blackberry and various brambles. Only one entry by vehicle that is gated.

- House is equipped with several propane appliances (HW, stove, logs) and 300 gallon tank in addition to regular appliances like a heat pump. Backup wood burning stove. Grid power. For backup power 6500 Watt gas generator, 90 Watts of solar panels and several deep cycle battery's and several inverters 300-3000W in size (to run off of auto if need be). Normally 100 gallons of fuel on site, but this varies based on consumption to keep the growth in hand. Have the capacity to surge to 400 gallons of storage but don't like having that much fuel around.

- Food. Storage of about six months on hand of regular canned/dry goods and about two weeks of MRE's. Garden produces enough produce to compliment a family of four for a year in normal times. Hunting provides 2-4 deer per year of good size providing up to about 250 pounds of venison per year. Also various turkey, rabbit, pheasent etc (whatever the greenie wackos are releasing into the wild and finding their way onto my land).

- Protection. Entire area is fenced with barbed wire and there is no way for vehicle to get in or out other than main gate. Extra barrier material stored on site to supplement if needed. Guns- Lots. Mostly AR-10 Platform for the adults and tactical 10/22 platform for the preteen kids. Lots of more long guns on top of those for hunting, home defense, target shooting, back-ups. Plenty of handguns too. Mostly 1911 based Kimbers but also some Glocks a few revolvers and shotguns too. Ammo- Lots of that too. About 20,000 rounds total, not including .22RF. Reloading bench with dies and supplies for most common calibers.

- Vehicles. Two gas powered 4X4 SUVs and 15 foot trailer to hold plenty of whatever. 3 motorcycles, 1 off road. All vehicle are less than five years old less than 50K on them. Well maintained. Expected service life on the SUVs is about 200,000. There is no plan to leave the site, however getting there from our current location could be a challenge, at least for the next six months.

- Training. I am military with 20+ years of service and three combat tours, mostly recently as combat adviser to an Infantry unit in in maneuver and operations Iraq. Also tours for disaster relief. Wife is a registered nurse and 110% on board. Everyone knows how to hunt, shoot and handle themselves in the woods. Everyone old enough has CHL's and carries.

- Future Plans. Retire, buy some chickens and some sheep and work full time as a Blacksmith. I have considered buying a large diesel truck as I can get a great deal on one in theater. Would like to make sure I am not missing anything in my preps though. Instead of the diesel truck might build an addition to the house, which would help as several family members have been eying my place as a potential landing pad. I would not mind having them around either.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

AgentBlack
Favorite Zombie Movies: all of them, anything where the dead walk and eat people is cool with me.

Re: Final Prep Ideas?

Post by AgentBlack » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:51 pm

:shock:
sounds like a sweet set up. if your gonna retire and become a blacksmith, then I get an "old fashion" kinda vibe from you. so I would say if you don't have it already, focus on getting even more off grid. and start collecting non-powered household items. you appear to have a good handle on things, survival and the initial shock of a disaster won't be a problem. things to look into will be items to sustain and maintain the home without electric and fuel power. (ie. hand mills, non-power tools, root cellaring, primitive home buchering supplies) homesteading sites and supply houses will be where you shop. whatever you need to outsource now, replace with onsite materials. :D
“Blessed be God, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.”
Psalms 144;1

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Home butchering we do already for the game but the game station is in not such a good spot. However the wife has requested I construct a dedicated sanitary facility adjacent to one of the dwellings with running water, drainage and a proper hanging hoist. If I build the addition it is in the plan, if not then I have a spot in mind, just need to run the water lines and build the hoist support. We have all the tools we need for animals up to deer size. We have considered getting some pigs, but I have little idea how to butcher one properly or if I have what I need for that. I am also unsure if we want to deal with pigs.

We have a root cellar already but we don't use it much because the ceiling is low and it is in awkward spot. I have considered digging it out some more but worry about foundation issues. Storage is limited there and dry goods are very vulnerable to field mice. They also eat the labels of of canned goods stored down there too. Nothing seems to keep them out.
You go over and under
I go through

Agent

Post by Agent » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 pm

Sounds like you are living the dream right now! I was talking to my wife just last night about living someplace like this and being relatively self sufficient. I've raised chickens before and would recommend it with as much space as you've got, they are very easy and fresh eggs are always nice. Adding fruit trees if you are just growing veggies would be a nice addition, depending on what grows in your location. Other than that it sounds like you are in a pretty ideal setup!
"I told him that from what I had observed, it only took three days before desperation and hunger overturned all civilized instinct in a person. He smiled and said I had a bleak view of human nature,and that in his experience it was nearer to four days."
-Far North by Marcel Theroux

Murphy Slaw

Post by Murphy Slaw » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Re: pigs - In a word, NO!!! They are the most destructive livestock you can have, imo. They will tear up anything and everything, and just make a horrible mess of wherever you put them. Never again...

Sounds like the rest of your preps are good. Since you're smithing, tools will be easy, just stock up on lots of bar stock, rounds, scrap metal now, while it's cheaper.

More ammo, more food. Can never have enough of either as far as I'm concerned. The root cellar is a good idea. If it doesn't work for you where it is, rent a backhoe (Or buy one) and dig out a new hole closer to where you want it. Line it with earthbags, cover with treated plywood and edpm (pond liner) and top off with 6 inches of earth. Keeping a few good outdoor cats for mousers works well for me.

Check out homepower.com for great stuff re: off grid power, water, solar heating, all good ideas for a BOL/BIL. Let us know how it goes.
I have a Photogenic memory - I only remember things which make me look good

“In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use.”
- Achille Marozzo, 1536

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Hmmm. Forgot. Currently we have three red sour cherries, three peach, one pear and six red apple trees. We planted several plums but they did not fruit properly. Also several dozen black walnut and a few Asian chestnut. The trees present a lot of problems that I hope to confront when I am retired.

The cherry, pear and peach are all good and the wife makes a cherry pie that will make you cry.

The apples get various diseases and never seem to mature properly despite several different sprays I have tried on them.
The chestnuts always have worms. If you catch them early and nuke them they are ok, but a lot of work for not much food.
The walnuts are a lot of work for not much food too.
The peach and cherry are also open to predation from birds and deer, but if I beat them to the fruit we are golden. One year the deer cleared out all the peaches. Ate a lot of venison that year.

I have plans to move back the gum and other semi-native trees and plant some more cherry, pear and peach trees.

The best part for fruits is the blackberry and raspberry vines. No work except picking and always plenty of berries. Keeping the vines cut back is the hardest part.

Edit: I can't afford a backhoe but I have a close neighbor with a backhoe, front end loader, tractor and several other heavy equipment pieces. He was pretty helpful this winter with the blizzards rolling through.
You go over and under
I go through

Agent

Post by Agent » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

My family apple trees never produced much, if you can't do it without a lot of chemicals it might not worth it... Our plum trees were very productive most years, good fresh and can be dried and stored for long periods of time.
Blacksmith wrote: The best part for fruits is the blackberry and raspberry vines. No work except picking and always plenty of berries. Keeping the vines cut back is the hardest part.
+1, I love both berries! Blackberries have the added bonus of functioning as a less obvious fence to keep out (casual) unwanted visitors. I've thought about installing a proper fence, then obscuring it by seeding blackberry along it, providing an extra obstacle and food at the same time.
"I told him that from what I had observed, it only took three days before desperation and hunger overturned all civilized instinct in a person. He smiled and said I had a bleak view of human nature,and that in his experience it was nearer to four days."

nyiangelo

Post by nyiangelo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Sounds like you've got your foot in the door. :D I would think that since your getting ready for retirement the biggest prep should be your finances. I know you said you could afford it now , but I would want to make sure I could afford it later with very little effort. I would have that place paid off that way no one's taking it away from me now or when shtf.

I would have a little more fuel on sight. 100 gallons isn't much out in the middle of nowhere. Might be better to bury it as that will decrease it's visibility and be safer.

I would also think a storm room or cellar would benefit you. A house fire or storm being now or shtf would be devestating to preps. I would picture a concrete room or maybe even a buried shipping container. Just something to protect your food and other perishable stuff that you depend on to survive. A fire or big storm is more of a real life threat.
A metal detector is like a new girl friend. Spend a lot of time with it, treat it right and it will give it up.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm

The fuel is good I think. The fuel Co-op is located less then 2 miles from my house. They are open 24/7 and have some heavy duty generators to keep the place running when the lights are out. I don't like storing that much unleaded due to the fire hazard.

Finances are set as well. What I meant was that with one final tour I will have a bit of extra cash to spend when I get back. The markets are worthless for investments right now and I don't need it to sit in the bank getting devalued while the government sells the us down river to the Chinese. I'd like to take the surge money and invest it in something useful.
You go over and under
I go through

Bubba Enfield
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, 28 Days later, Dawn'78, The Horde

Post by Bubba Enfield » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm

That sounds like the dream. I'm sure you've got it covered, but your woodstove for backup, is it a stove that suits cooking on? If you had to rely on it long-term, I mean. Didn't see if you mentioned how much cut wood you've got put by. Those chestnut and walnut trees, could they earn their keep as an investment in the wood? I'm nothing resembling a woodworker, but if we're thinking self-sufficiency, it might be good to have that wood available to you, to use or sell/trade.

Chickens=pickled eggs. Can be done easily in a boiling water canner, and you've got protein on the shelf that's not power-dependent. They also rock. Does all your game go in the freezer? With a pressure canner you could can the meat.

Best of luck in your retirement, and once again, you've got a great setup.

Edit: There's more than a few of us here that would like to hear more about your garden, if you're up for that.
Prioritize your health. Get out of debt. Grow food.

WhoShotJR

Post by WhoShotJR » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm

You didn't mention budget or storage space issues, which would help answer your question better, so I'll just throw out some ideas.

Increase everyday type food to two years worth, with an emphasis on staples like rice, dried beans, flour, etc. Also build a reserve of emergency foods like hard wheat, rice in long term bulk storage. If things ever go south you'll probably be feeding more mouths than you had planned on, and more food never hurts.

Heirloom seeds in every variety you'll eat that will grow in your area.

Add lots of TP and soap to where you think you have plenty, and then double it.

Increase solar power generation ability to 400+ watts.

Mouse AND rat traps. At least a dozen of each, and buy quality. The little bastards will eat you out of house and home.

Since propane has an indefinite shelf life, I would try to at least triple capacity, assuming that's not more than you are legally allowed to have on hand. A propane fridge would be nice too (you can sometimes find these cheap or free on craigslist).

As mentioned by SmallFry, lots of extra stock metal for smithing.

Maybe you could have a small pond added to your property? Stocked with fish it could make a great source of food and enjoyment.

Matches or butane lighters, more than you think you need. Keep in mind these do have a limited shelf life.

A decent supply of fertilizer/ pesticides.

If you don't already do it, a composting bin. Food for the garden and fruit trees and reduces the amount of waste to get rid of.

If you are on county sewer, changing over to septic might be nice.

Solar oven. Energy free slow cooker for rice, beans, or cherry pie.

I could go on, but just think about the little things also. Plenty of toothpaste, extra toothbrushes, vitamins, extra prescription eyeglasses, etc.

Hope that helps.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

is it a stove that suits cooking on?
Not really. That is a weakness for long term non-resupply of propane. I could probably boil water on it by just setting it on the stove but it is not designed for cooking at all. We would likely go to outdoor kitchen cooking arrangement if propane became completely unavailable.
Those chestnut and walnut trees, could they earn their keep as an investment in the wood?
The walnuts yes, the chestnuts not so much. These are Asian chestnuts, not American which were mostly wiped out by blight and won't grow over 20' anymore. But that is not really part of the plan. I have several stands of white pine and cedar for lumber if need be. There is also a functioning saw mill quite close to the house.
Does all your game go in the freezer? With a pressure canner you could can the meat.
What does not go in the freezer/ fridge gets turned into jerky. The jerky goes fast though, our kids love it and put it away.
Best of luck in your retirement, and once again, you've got a great setup.
Thanks, I am always looking to improve.
There's more than a few of us here that would like to hear more about your garden, if you're up for that.
The garden consists is broken into several plots, some fenced. We normally have a dozen rows of corn and the following:
- Zucchini - 2 rows - freeze
- Butternut - 1 rows - freeze
- Yellow Squash - 2 rows
- Cucumber - 2 rows (vertical fence... makes lots) - pickle
- Lettuce - (3 season)
- Spinach - (3 season)
- tomatoes - Cherry bushes, green tomatoes, and big boys (lots and lots) - can, pickle
- carrots - 2 rows - freeze
- watermelons - not very productive but fun
- cantaloupe - see watermelon
- pumpkin - see watermelon
- Spaghetti squash - great alternative for pasta
- green beans - 2 fence rows (lots and lots) - can, freeze

Tried but did not get to work well enough to make it worth the effort:
potatoes, yellow onions, peas (rabbits ate the peas)

Herb garden with a variety of herbs including basil, lemon basil, chives, and a few others (have to ask the wife which ones)

We hand till and burn off growth in the spring. Hand tilling is a pain but it sure is cheap.

Beds are slightly elevated and we grow grass between the rows to control erosion and allow us to work in the garden when it is wet. Also we are not hurting for space.

We freeze a lot and put it into 1 gallon freezer bags. We then dump the freezer bags out into a skillet and have instant stir fry or stew veggies, depending upon what we put in the bag.

The tomatoes get canned mostly (and eaten with BLTs') turned into sauce mostly for spaghetti and pizza.
Mouse AND rat traps. At least a dozen of each, and buy quality. The little bastards will eat you out of house and home.
Hate them. The only thing that seems to work is poison. I have a large supply of that laid in.

Storage and space are not big issues yet. The main reason we don't have more stored food is because I am in the military and we move around so much. Normally when we go to a new duty assignment we replace all the stored food at once with fresh and take the new stuff to the new duty location. Whenever I deploy she moves the family back to the site.

I don't plan on increasing solar power generation as solar is not really productive in my area. We are looking at Hydro however, which is promising.

We do compost, don't use fertilizer (compost is free, mulch is almost free from the saw mill)

We do have an outdoor solar cooker (actually two) but as I mentioned, solar is not so great here.

We also have septic, but county water.
You go over and under
I go through

Agent

Post by Agent » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

Blacksmith wrote:
Hate them. The only thing that seems to work is poison. I have a large supply of that laid in.
I found this thread on pest control very informative, you might also:

http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=56021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds like you've got a great garden going along with everything else. I have to repeat that I'm jealous! :D

Vicarious_Lee
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days later, Resident Evil 2, Shaun Of The Dead, Bowling For Columbine, Farenheit 911

Post by Vicarious_Lee » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 am

You're a troll! No one can have such great preps and such a great BOL already set up! Fruiting trees!? Get the fuck out of here!

No, seriously, get out of here. You don't need us. Or at least become a moderator or mentor to the rest of us poor schlubs living in a suburban or (worse) urban hell. :D

So, since you've got such a great location, I hope you have an equal amount of guns, ammo, and "tacticool-ness" to defend it. I'm not a raider, and I'd rather starve than take another man's preps, but most people ain't like me. It sounds like you've got some amazing, almost unbelievably awesome preps and BOL set up already. Be prepared to defend it.

Congratulations. I wanna be you when I grow up. :mrgreen:
duodecima wrote:The tinfoil's a clever idea...

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 am

Congratulations. I wanna be you when I grow up
That is very kind. This is something we have been working on since 2001 with a fair degree of planning. We never bought into the whole Y2K thing, but after 9/11 large dramatic terrorist attacks seemed perfectly reasonable (perhaps ones that will turn people into Zombies? just to keep it Zombie related...). Katrina and Rita hit pretty close to home as we were living just Northeast of Houston at the time. While I never saw NOLA in person we did get to see Orange and Beaumont get torn to pieces.

On security We keep a low profile and remain friendly with the neighbors and especially other like minded people. I know it has been said many times before but training and mindset are much more important than any gear. I add to that: good relations with good people can exceed any amount of tactical gear that you might have too.

We don't dig foxholes or put out LP/OPs but we do take care to insure that if we need to... we can do these things as prudent measures.

Edit:
Some of these ideas are indeed helpful.
- I had considered increasing propane storage a long time ago but dismissed it due to the high cost of a large in ground tank. With the extra money it might be a good time to do so. I just wonder about the future availability/ pricing of the gas? We thought about switching back to wood but I hate burning wood as we did it for a couple of heating seasons and it seemed as though the cutting, chopping, splitting, stacking, hauling never ended. I realized I could get a part time job and buy firewood at the saw mill for less work.

- Heirloom seeds is something we talk about every year but when we make a run to the farmers Co-op they always have seeds at about 1/5 the price that we already know work. Still it might be worth reconsidering with the extra time on my hands I could devote to properly managing the seeds.

Smallfry: Could you share your experience with the pigs? Was it anything like your Avatar photo? We love bacon, pork chops and tenderloin and it seems and easy way to get some non-game meat, but we really don't know.

Maybe you could have a small pond added to your property? Stocked with fish it could make a great source of food and enjoyment.
Luckily for us the game department stocks our creek. Sadly the birds (herons mostly) fish the fish right out again. I think if we put in a pond the same thing would happen. I have considered shooting the herons but it is illegal.
You go over and under
I go through

Shaper
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead
Night of the living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil

Post by Shaper » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am

[quote="Blacksmith"][/quote]

No way...you totally stole MY idea. I knew I was being wire tapped! :P

Seriously though, what you have accomplished already you must be very proud of. I can only dream to achieve something similar in my lifetime.

Much respect to you and yours.

Shaper

U.S. ARMY 11B1P 3rd US INF(TOG) 96-00
U.S. ARMY 94F10 101st 3rd BCT Now

Epulamur libenter eos qui nos subiungeant
________ We gladly feast on those who would subdue us _______

mbaz73
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead '78
Dawn of the Dead '04
28 Days Later - although not technically a zombie movie

Post by mbaz73 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am

Very nice job indeed, I hope to have that same level of preparedness someday! The only thing that I might add is on the food storage front. I read that whole wheat when stored correctly will store for approx 30 years and still retain 80% of it's nutritional value. Then you would also need a grain mill to convert to flour. Flour does not store well, only months if I'm correct. Part of your wheat stores can also be in pasta which I believe stores very well.
BLOG | YOUTUBE

11 Bravo
"If the enemy is in range, so are you."
"If your attack is going too well, you’re walking into an ambush."
"Try to look unimportant; they may be low on ammo."
- Infantry Journal

AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM

Shaper
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead
Night of the living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil

Post by Shaper » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:30 pm

ttt!

U.S. ARMY 11B1P 3rd US INF(TOG) 96-00
U.S. ARMY 94F10 101st 3rd BCT Now

Epulamur libenter eos qui nos subiungeant
________ We gladly feast on those who would subdue us _______

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm

About the wheat/ flour:

I have tried to get the wife interested in ground wheat but it is no dice. She is particular about her baking and will only use certain products. We have found that our bulk flour that lasts almost a year before getting bugs. So we keep about a six month supply on hand and she bakes often, maybe a little too often. :D It will be a problem if for some reason we can't get more flour, but if things are that bad we will likely switch to corn/ corn meal for bulk carbs. Lots of people in our area grow corn.
You go over and under
I go through

yale

Post by yale » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Blacksmith,
Sounds like you have things going along well. Personally, I've always been into radios so my suggestion is to look into setting up a commo shack or radio room in your BOL. Get a decent CB radio, a shortwave receiver, maybe a decent scanner and get as many of the family as possible trained up and licensed for ham radio. I'm an info junky and if I'm bugged in somewhere I certainly want access to information and the ability to listen in on the comms of those in my AO even if I never transmit.
Good luck.
President/Founding member of Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League (LOCAL)
http://www.laopencarry.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bkebs

Post by bkebs » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

I probably just missed it, but since your wife is an RN have all the medical supplies she will need on hand. Have her teach you as much as she can as well.

Dig a root cellar, I do not have one since I live on a rock, but I wish i did.

You mention you hunt and are military, but do you and the others have training in the use of the firearms? Not to insult you, but everyone can use more training.

Hand tools as well. If the power goes out do you have a bit and brace? Do you have a nonelectric bellows for metalwork? I have been trying to have redundant hand tools for my powered tools.

That is all I can think of, you are way better off than most folks.

herbalpagan

Post by herbalpagan » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:07 pm

If it were me with that set up I would:
build a better root cellar/improve storage area (include storage for other items needed for blacksmithing)
double the fruit production
work on alternate heating/cooking methods that don't rely on propane
perhaps install an alert system
build that addition...it will always come in handy.

Good luck! sounds like a nice set up.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shtfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Juney

Post by Juney » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 pm

My humble, and mayhap un-needed suggestions are as follows...I agree that you can never have enough food. I would make sure to have plenty of canning supplies, like lids, and you might want to expand to hydropower, maybe something like http://ganeshashram.com/hydro/jackrabbit-prod.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . There will ALWAYS be "Something More" to make your place more betterer , sounds like you're really good to go. If you use anything like External Validation, then I give you this, "Well Done, Sir !! Well done."
This one put words to what I never could...Don't Talk to the Police !!!
Found this one shortly after I found Zombie Squad...http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs ... p/map.html
Zimmy wrote:There really are a lot of people who are alive just because it is illegal to kill them.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

It is not so much external validation as it is critical peer review. Unlike certain global warming scientists I can think of I am interested in the truth and what to do about it.

I don't feel the least bit insulted about suggestions for more training and so forth. It is hard to get too much, provided proper goals are set. For example I would like to be able to to shoot a hand gun as accurately as my wife (big hole in the ten ring).
If the power goes out do you have a bit and brace? Do you have a nonelectric bellows for metalwork?
We are working on this but finding quality at a good price is difficult.
You go over and under
I go through

Return to “Contingency Planning & Preparation”