URGENT: MEETING LOCATION CHANGE FOR OCT/NOV/DEC

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

URGENT: MEETING LOCATION CHANGE FOR OCT/NOV/DEC

Post by crypto » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 pm

ALCON:

We are going to move the meetings to Walkers Bar and Restaurant for the next couple of months, due to the fact that they're going to host parties for us to get together and watch The Walking Dead!

Check the other 001 announcement for details.

Walkers Restaurant and Bar
6245 Gravois
Saint Louis, MO 63116
(314) 553-9339

Same date/time, third sunday every month, 7pm, followed by TWD at 8pm!!!

Fuck yeah!
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Re: URGENT: MEETING LOCATION CHANGE FOR OCT/NOV/DEC

Post by Grendel » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 pm

I think the turn out and the energy was great. I think if you can picture the atmosphere post baseball bastard behavior, then it would be an ideal place for the meetings, even after TWD has finished its season. I spoke to Amy the bartender and she said they would be thrilled to play host to our monthly meetings as well as any other events we might like to throw there. How does everyone else feel?
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Readphnx
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

Re: URGENT: MEETING LOCATION CHANGE FOR OCT/NOV/DEC

Post by Readphnx » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm

It seemed like a nice place. It got a bit tight but I had a good time.
Jack of many trades master of none.

Return to “ZSC:001”