Great time at the Oct meeting.Thanks.

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

Rick Shaw
ZS Member
ZS Member

Great time at the Oct meeting.Thanks.

Post by Rick Shaw » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am

Just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone at the Oct meeting for being so hospitable.
It was my first meeting and everyone really did go out of thier way to make me feel welcome and included.
I had a great time and will more than likely be a regular at the meetings and events.

So again, Thanks a lot!

Braxton
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: I love them all.

Re: Great time at the Oct meeting.Thanks.

Post by Braxton » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:07 am

+1

I will be at every ZS event that I can.
Jeriah wrote: you are NEVER completely certain of any other human being: not your parents, not your brother, not your wife, nobody.
Actually I think under some circumstances people sometimes don't even know themselves, but that's a bit existential for this thread. :lol:

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

Yea last night's was my first too and I'll be back.
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

RachelSTL

Post by RachelSTL » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

Hopefully I can make it to the next meeting and meet you all. I have been a member of the forum since 07 but never posted anything. I have some more free time now since the kids are getting older. Looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can
“Well-behaved women rarely make history”

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Hoping to make the Nov. meeting. That is the same day as my 37 B-day. So not sure what if anything will be planned then or the Sat. before.
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Post by Grendel » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:45 am

RachelSTL wrote:Hopefully I can make it to the next meeting and meet you all. I have been a member of the forum since 07 but never posted anything. I have some more free time now since the kids are getting older. Looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can
Unholy_Twist wrote:Hoping to make the Nov. meeting. That is the same day as my 37 B-day. So not sure what if anything will be planned then or the Sat. before.
I hope you both make it and what says "Happy Birthday" better than bowling alley burgers and the ZSC-001? Answer: a few things, but that's not the point. Hope to see you both.
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Return to “ZSC:001”