Meeting tonight?

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

Midwest_Rogue

Meeting tonight?

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 pm

Just wanted to check and make sure the meeting was still a go for tonight. I've never been and I won't know anyone there at start so I thought it best to check.
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Re: Meeting tonight?

Post by Grendel » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 pm

That is correct. Tonight at Shrewsbury Lanes starting 7:00ish ZSC001ST (Zombie Squad Chapter 001 Standard Time) Hope to see you there.
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I will be there! Thank you!
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Post by Grendel » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:41 am

So, did you enjoy? A lot of our meetings are generally more crowded but it is a crazy month. Two of our chapter officers were missing due to crazy October schedules. Next time you will get to meet Holly and Michael. Well, I hope to see you at the Zombie Walk and the blood drive (29th and 30th)
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Yes I enjoyed it, thank you. I only got to talk to handful of people as it seemed people just split up as soon as the meeting was done. But had a good talk with Pete and some people who were bowling. Sorry I remember faces better than names at first. But I will be at the Blood Drive. Not sure about the Zombie Walk because I might have to work. Will have to see but I'd like to try.

I want to throw myself in as best I can. I really like the idea of doing things that are positive and helpful to society. It's not something I have a whole lot of experience with. Plus making some new friends with like ideals and getting out from behind the computer screen really appeals to me! lol.

Return to “ZSC:001”