FALL BLOOD DRIVE: 30 OCTOBER 2010!

Forum for the St Louis Metropolition Area chapter members.

Moderators: ZS Chapter Volunteers, ZSC 001 Officers

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

FALL BLOOD DRIVE: 30 OCTOBER 2010!

Post by crypto » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:52 pm

MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

cordanii
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Re: FALL BLOOD DRIVE: 30 OCTOBER 2010!

Post by cordanii » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 pm

To whom might I offer up my volunteering soul?

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:01 pm

cordanii wrote:To whom might I offer up my volunteering soul?
Drop an email to BloodDriveSTL@zombiehunters.org and we'll getcha on the donor and the volunteer list. Thanks!
Steemit, where I write stuff now

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Post by Grendel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Will we have the sign up sheets there this Sunday so the early birds can sign up for their time slot?
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Grendel wrote:Will we have the sign up sheets there this Sunday so the early birds can sign up for their time slot?
I like the way you think. :-)

Yes, we will be taking sign ups at the meeting on Sunday. We still have many openings in the schedule.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dance of the Dead, Special Dead, and so many more. Some I like because they are well made and some I love because they are not well made.

Post by Grendel » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Good stuff, I will see you there tonight and I lay down the challenge to everyone to bring yourself plus one more this year. Let's get the bleeder score up this time around. On a side note, what are the odds of us getting Toad to bleed for the cause this year? After a full year of roller derby living, he should be tough enough to take on the needle and bag double header.
Some would call it fire in heaven while others would say that it was mercy in hell. All I know is it is redamndiculous and I am going to just shoot it to see what happens.

Grendel
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Grendel » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 am

If anyone is bringing someone under 18, as Kevin discussed last night, you will need a consent form signed by the parent if they are under 17. Here is the link to the consent formhttp://www.redcrossblood.org/sites/arc/ ... 0v-1.1.pdf

If you are looking for more information on screening for blood donations, here is the link to the main Red Cross site http://www.redcrossblood.org/

So talk your little brother or sister/ niece or nephew/ grandson or granddaughter into playing a part in this blood drive.

Readphnx
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

Post by Readphnx » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:50 pm

I'll be there, I'm sending an email right now to volunteer. Still not sure if I'll be giving blood, since I'm a little bit of a wimp when it comes to needles. I'm thinking I will give blood I'm just not sure yet.
Jack of many trades master of none.

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 pm

I sent off an email but have no way to know if it went thru. Should have done that CC thing.
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 am

Unholy_Twist wrote:I sent off an email but have no way to know if it went thru. Should have done that CC thing.
I've responded to all the emails we've gotten on the blood drive. I'm bad putting forum names with real names though so I 'm not sure if yours came through. If it did, you should have a response from me.

- Mark Twain

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 pm

I sent another from my gmail address with my real and forum name on it.
"When you start to become who you are, the first thing you learn is that there is nothing to fear."

PistolPete
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by PistolPete » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Got it and responded.

- Mark Twain

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Need an address and/or directions to the blood spillage site. I haven't a clue where I am going.

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Unholy_Twist wrote:Need an address and/or directions to the blood spillage site. I haven't a clue where I am going.

It's on the flier here:

Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

Readphnx
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the living Dead remake, 28 Days Latter, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn of the Dead remake.

Post by Readphnx » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Looking forward to tomorrow. I've had copies of the flier up at two of our store front locations I hope to see a few of our customers make the drive over.
Jack of many trades master of none.

Midwest_Rogue

Post by Midwest_Rogue » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm

kyle wrote:
Unholy_Twist wrote:Need an address and/or directions to the blood spillage site. I haven't a clue where I am going.

It's on the flier here:
Apparently I can't read. Thanks for pointing the info out.

Return to “ZSC:001”