COME BUY MY STUFF NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!!!

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(the remake), any of the resident evil films, 28 days later, armies of darkness, dead snow... ah hell it's like pickin a favorite child...

COME BUY MY STUFF NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!!!

Post by SwampRat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:44 pm

I'll be posting up multiple items over the next few days, prices include shipping to the CONUS. I'll take PayPal, or cash if you wanna do local pickup. I'll also accept payment in format of silver bullion or junk silver coinage. I'll ship items as soon as I receive trade items or silver and can verify the value. Items will go first come first serve to my PM in box. Please post in the thread as well so other members will know what's going on. Prices are pretty firm, but feel free to make me an offer, or even trade. Contact me for out of country shipping.

Starting off the list with a lightly used original utilikilt in OD green. This kilt is in great shape and I'm sad to have to let it go. It's a 42x24.5 in size. For specific utilikilt sizing instructions, check out their link here http://www.utilikilts.com/company/kilt-sizing/

120usd shipped to the CONUS. (SOLD)

Next up is a gen one KIFARU MMR.
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! And for a heckuva deal at that! 300USD

And now a Clark North American jungle hammock.
If you've never seen one of these, let me tell you, it is truly a beautiful piece of equipment. I hate to let it go, but my needs for camping and bugging out have changed as my family has grown.

It has a few dirt scuffs on the cover, as you can see. Also there are 2 or 3 pin holes from floating embers close to the edge of the rain fly. Otherwise she's in great shape for the sights she's seen. These are all the pics I have. There is in fact a bug net and storm fly that are stashed in the little pocket at the foot of the hammock and it's kind of a weird pitch on the tarp because I was in a tight place.

I'd like to get 220usd for it shipped in the CONUS. These go for closer to 500 new. As you can see from the gear I'm putting up, I tend to buy once cry once. And now I'm passing on some great stuff to my fellow ZSers as my needs change.

I also have a CFP-90 with matching Woodland patrol pack. This pack is in good shape for surplus with no big defects I can find.
Asking price is 100usd shipped to the CONUS.
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

CRKT ULTIMA 45usd shipped to the CONUS. SOLD

J frame paddle holster from itac. New in the box.
15 USD, shipped to your door.

Hogue wrap around cobblestone grips for 1911. I have a set of these on my springfield armory A-1 and man they are nice. But not as nice as these, because these are new in the box and can be yours for the low price of 15USD shipped to your door.

Surplus Alice pack, no frame.
20usd shipped conus

A never used voodoo Tactical OD green chest rig with built in hydration carrier.
50usd shipped conus. SOLD!

More to come, CRKT, HOUGE, BLACKHAWK!, VOODOO and more.
Last edited by SwampRat on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Upon reading one of my posts you should assume that before I post I reread my posts twice and then often again after I post to check and recheck for spelling and grammatical errors. And I still miss most of them because, as it turns out, when you are home-schooled, you are only as smart as your mom.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(the remake), any of the resident evil films, 28 days later, armies of darkness, dead snow... ah hell it's like pickin a favorite child...

Re: Step right up and get your survivalist starter set right

Post by SwampRat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Bump for new added gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Upon reading one of my posts you should assume that before I post I reread my posts twice and then often again after I post to check and recheck for spelling and grammatical errors. And I still miss most of them because, as it turns out, when you are home-schooled, you are only as smart as your mom.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Bump for revised payment options. Now accepting silver as alternative currency.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:09 am

Bump for new items. Good morning guys! Come get your second hand first rate gear right here!

Rob Van
Favorite Zombie Movies: Either Zombieland or Shawn of the Dead

Post by Rob Van » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Pm sent on UK.
Cheers,
Rob V.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Utilikilt sold.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls! Step right up and get your survival gear here! Drop me a line and lets see if I can get some high quality gear in your hands today. If you've already looked, well then take another because I've added more items!

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: COME BUY MY STUFF NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!!!

Post by SwampRat » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Dropped some prices and sold some stuff. Check it out.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 am

CRKT ULTIMA SOLD!

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

VOODOO chest rig SOLD! Sorry guys.

jnathan
Sacrificial Anode
Sacrificial Anode

Post by jnathan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 pm

The Gen1 Kifaru MMR being sold in this thread is the exact same pack I use as my primary pack and at $300, it's extremely well priced.

Somebody buy this thing and be happy you've got a pack you can use for the rest of your life.
My name is Jeff, not Jonathan. Jonathan would fit...

ZSC:020 Chicagoland | How to search ZS | GHB

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by SwampRat » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks for the bump man! It really is a great pack, I was sorry to have to sell it. Glad it went to a good ZS home though!

MMR SOLD!

CFP-90 SOLD!

thanks for shopping at S Mart.

Return to “Bartertown”