The Trading Post Feedback Thread

Place for you to sell or trade your stuff with other ZS members. Please read the sticky about selling stuff before you post. Note that only paid members may post in Bartertown.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Redeyes
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of The Living Dead 1968

Re: The Trading Post Feedback Thread

Post by Redeyes » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I just got my stuff from offcamber. Everything arrived to me in new condition as advertised, and he was quick about shipping the items.

Team Beards&Irons MilCopp 2013

Browning 35 for ZS President 2016. Make Zombie Squad Great Again!

RONSERESURPLUS
Favorite Zombie Movies: DAWN OF THE DEAD THE ORIG, I AM LEGEND, DAY OF THE DEAD,

great dealing with US_Army_Z28

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Just completed a Great deal with US-_ArmyZ28, he was honest and fair shipped out on time and on target a pleasure to do business with! All deals here should go this well and effortless!

Ron L

variable4951
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by variable4951 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

Ron with ronseresurplus is top notch. No complaints. Wouldnt hesitate to trade with him again. On time, on target, and a good deal to boot.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. --Friedrich Nietzsche

RONSERESURPLUS
Favorite Zombie Movies: DAWN OF THE DEAD THE ORIG, I AM LEGEND, DAY OF THE DEAD,

a good one for Baker

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello all, Ron L here

I just got my side of a Great Trade from Baker, he was Honest and Fair and shipped on time and on Target, would do More busines with him, that says it all

RONSERESURPLUS

good deal with SonOfaGun

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey all

I just completed my end of a Great Sale to SonOfAGun, he was Honest and fair and easy to deal with trust him in tranactions here

Ron L

Rob Van
Favorite Zombie Movies: Either Zombieland or Shawn of the Dead

Post by Rob Van » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi all,
I just completed a transaction with SwampRat. Excellent all the way around. Product was exactly as advertised and shipped promptly upon payment.
A great first experience with the ZS Bartertown!
Cheers,
Rob V.

RONSERESURPLUS

BAD TRENT FOR GLITCH20

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 am

I am one of a few folks that have Been Bured by Glitch20 on buys in the bartertown, I sy but won't respon dend him $$ for a set of Byno;s $26.00 not a Lot of $$ but a matter of trust several others are out $$ as well he accepts the $$ but never sends out goods he logs in almost ever day but never responds to posts of PMs!

Ron L

crypto
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by crypto » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah, I would stay away from Glitch20, he's been utterly unresponsive to people's complaints that they sent him money and he ripped them off by not sending product.

If he had been hit by a bus it would be one thing, but the dirtbag still logs into the forums every day. Check it out! 2:16pm today!

http://www.zombiehunters.org/forum/memb ... le&u=37584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey Glitch, if you're reading this, don't be a dick. Cowboy up, buttercup.
MF'N TEAM LEADER

"Some people think that the best way to stop the leopard is to cut the horns off the gazelle. This, my friends, is insane."

Frosty709
Favorite Zombie Movies: most of them

Post by Frosty709 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:05 am

100% positive in dealings with RonL. Will surly deal with him again in the future. A+ all the way.
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote: Sorry.

Look at it this way. At least you aren't a zombie.

Or Pimpslick. :lol:
Follow me on twitter?

Shadow13
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (remake), Zombie Land, Shaun of the Dead, AAAH Zombies

Post by Shadow13 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:10 am

Just wanted to leave a big hell yeah for SwampRat. Got my gear in today. Good gear, good price and delivery was Fast! Deal with him anytime!!!!
When evil threatens the innocent, those with the ability to act have a RESPONSIBILITY to act!!

Shadow13
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (remake), Zombie Land, Shaun of the Dead, AAAH Zombies

Post by Shadow13 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:00 pm

And another shout to Samson101. Got my gear today and also just as promised. Good gear, fair price and fast comms and shipping. Thanks again!
When evil threatens the innocent, those with the ability to act have a RESPONSIBILITY to act!!

RONSERESURPLUS

great trade with shadow13

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:22 am

Hello all, Ron L here I just got my side of a Great Trade from Shadow13, one of many deals and always on time and on target, great person to deal with Good to go in all Tranastions!

Ron L

Shadow13

Post by Shadow13 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm

And a big standing ovation back at Ron L. My gear touched down today as well. As ALWAYS it is in good shape on time and just as described. Our latest of many trades and not our last! Deal with him any day of the week!!

RONSERESURPLUS

another great deal with Hachiman

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

Hello all, Ron L here to Re[ort Yet another OUTSTANDING Deal with Hachiman, Chuck is Honest and Fair and always easy to deal with has My Vote hands down, deal with him as the trusted ally he is!

Ron L

RONSERESURPLUS

Glitch Finially kept his word!!!!!!

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 am

Well all, Glitch20 finially kept his word and send me the byno's I paid him for months ago, I'd still avaid any buys or trades with him, as his rep has been severly damaged with all this!!!!!

Ron L

trailhopper
Favorite Zombie Movies: Walking dead and Zombieland

Post by trailhopper » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Rip code - Just received the pack i ordered from him and its everything he said it was. Great guy to deal with and would recommend him highly, Thanks
ZSC:023 - Chapter VP

KD8VOF Technician Class

ZSC:023 "2 Peninsulas. 4 Great Lakes. 0 Zombies. You're Welcome."

"By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail"

Rednex
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by Rednex » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Offcamber is an excellent person to do bussiness with. I pm'ed him about a question on a chestrig he had for sale.He answered the question and sent me the info. Ordered it Sunday it arrived today in great in its advertized condition.

SwampRat
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead(the remake), any of the resident evil films, 28 days later, armies of darkness, dead snow... ah hell it's like pickin a favorite child...

Post by SwampRat » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 am

Did a deal with MZMADMIKE for some stabby things. Neat little product, was as advertized. I'd do business with him any day.
Upon reading one of my posts you should assume that before I post I reread my posts twice and then often again after I post to check and recheck for spelling and grammatical errors. And I still miss most of them because, as it turns out, when you are home-schooled, you are only as smart as your mom.

ImfromtheGovt

Post by ImfromtheGovt » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I just got my box from MZMADMIKE for some stabby things (like the guy above me) and got exactly what I expected and pretty quick too, once his backorder arrived. Great communication and quick response to emails. I'd do business with him again for sure!
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves"

-Ronald Regan

RONSERESURPLUS

INDEED FOR HACIMAN

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:33 am

HEY ALL RON L HERE GOT MY PART OF A GREAT TRADE FROM HACHIMAN, CHUCK IS ALWAYS DEAD ON AND GOOD TO GO DEAL WITH HIM IN ALL CONFIDENCE

RevolverOcelot

Post by RevolverOcelot » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Posting a plus one for hatchtrikk yet again!

Great guy to deal with!
United States Constitution
Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Michigan Constitution
Article 1, § 6 Bearing of arms
Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.

RevolverOcelot

Post by RevolverOcelot » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Also a big plus one for Raptor 6!

Thanks!
United States Constitution
Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Michigan Constitution
Article 1, § 6 Bearing of arms
Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.

smokinbunta
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 days/weeks later, dawn of the dead(new version) RE 1, 2 & 3, night of the living dead, zombie land, the walking dead

Post by smokinbunta » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:02 pm

ZAO82 is a cool dude! Good communication, quick shipping and item is in great condition as described!

RONSERESURPLUS

good one for DAVE TRADER

Post by RONSERESURPLUS » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:12 pm

HELLO ALL I JUST COMPLETED A WONDERFULL BUY FROM DAVE TRADER HE WAS HONEST AND FAIR AND SHIPPED OJN TIME ON TARGET AND GREAT COMMS

RON L

Return to “Bartertown”