Truck Campers on Goose Neck Trailers

Discussions about the devices that supply a means for movement of people and goods.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Murph

Truck Campers on Goose Neck Trailers

Post by Murph » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:34 am

WANT WANT WANT WANT

http://www.motorhomemagazine.com/boards ... m#21558631" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not many details, but looks totally awesome. Can I haz the aw3some? :wink:
Does your BOB at least have: water, basic tools, fire, food, first-aid kit, and shelter?
"When planning, prepare for the most likely, and then the most catastrophic."
raptor wrote: Being a gun collector does not make you a prepper.
the_alias wrote: Murph has all the diplomacy of a North Korean warhead, but -he has- a valid point

eazy
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead,Dawn of the dead.28 days later,28 weeks later all n.o.t.l.d movies,Land of the dead and I'm sure there are more i can't remember right now.

Re: Truck Campers on Goose Neck Trailers

Post by eazy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

I have a "wheelin" buddy that has a similar set up though it is an overhead camper on a I believe 40' gooseneck trailer with his rock buggy on the rear. I agree it is awesome all he has to do is pull in and set up his awning and he has a mobile shop with a house attached.
bonanacrom wrote:When I bite into a York Peppermint Pattie, I get the sensation of the life draining out of a man's body as I crush his windpipe, silencing forever his irritatingly cheerful banter, when all I wanted was to pay for my coffee and leave. Get the sensation.
TravisM.1 wrote:I'm not squeamish about much, but I don't fuck with poop.

velojym
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido

Post by velojym » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Bugout Basecamp!
Wouldn't it be great if all wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?
-The Postman

sirenmoses

Post by sirenmoses » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:09 am

eazy wrote:I have a "wheelin" buddy that has a similar set up though it is an overhead camper on a I believe 40' gooseneck trailer with his rock buggy on the rear...
Ya, some of the yota guys w/buggies set up like this too. One guy even put his off-road trailer w/a roof-top tent on the trailer, for guest quarters, and still had room for his buggy.

Right now, I'd settle for the shovel+ other tool bracket on the sleeper...

Return to “Transportation”