Mystery Ranch Med Lid

Discussions of the best (or worst) equipment to have on hand for use in the event of an injury during an emergency.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

VXMerlinXV

Mystery Ranch Med Lid

Post by VXMerlinXV » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 pm

https://www.mysteryranch.com/med-lid-me ... -accessory

Hey guys,
Have any of you checked one of these out yet? I'm wondering how close the strap placement is to regular Osprey/Gregory type packs, and if this would work as a replacement lid for one of them.

This would definitely answer my "Which FAK while small group hiking close to resources" question
My posts are my opinion, and do not reflect the standing or policy of any group I may be associated with. Nothing typed here should be considered medical advice, or permission from myself or any governing body to perform medical intervention. If this is a medical emergency, please get off your computer and dial the appropriate local response number.

RonnyRonin
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombieland wasn't bad, but shaun started it for me.

Re: Mystery Ranch Med Lid

Post by RonnyRonin » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:47 pm

Mystery Ranch uses 1" duraflex buckles, so if your pack does to then you are set.

But beyond this the lid appears to use the "repair" style buckles in which one end can simply be snapped onto any loop of webbing in the general vicinity, so as long as your pack uses 1" webbing, you are likely set.
share your tobacco and your kindling, but never your sauna or your woman.

AK, Glock, Pie.

Return to “First Aid”