Some deals...

Discussions of the best (or worst) equipment to have on hand for use in the event of an injury during an emergency.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Jorian

Some deals...

Post by Jorian » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 pm

I don't usually pimp our site (Rescue Essentials) but a lot of people have asked about discount codes so I thought I'd share... Right now through Wednesday there is a coupon code that applies to the whole site, for 10% off everything. Sort of an annual "thank you" thing that went out to existing customers, and since I feel somewhat indebted to so many ZSers, here it is: SAVETEN

Enjoy!

ETA: one of the items we brought in recently was a boatload of OD SAM Splints (usually a NAR exclusive) that we're selling for $7.50 - they're $6.75 each after discount...

alpha_texas1969
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead

Re: Some deals...

Post by alpha_texas1969 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks for passing this along, I may just have to use it !!!

sphillips45

Post by sphillips45 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Great , My order just came in today , should have waited a day or so before placing my order. Just my luck .

CowDoc

Post by CowDoc » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:11 pm

I appreciate your willingness to include ZS members in with your "existing customers", thanks! After learning recently that Rescue Essentials allows the use of PayPal (something many companies don't), I had already created a list of more than a dozen items for purchase from RE. Being able to use your coupon code made me act on the purchase the same day. The code worked just fine. If you include us with your annual "thanks" coupon for existing customers every year, I promise to make at least some purchases at that time.

Return to “First Aid”