Quitting smoking

Discuss lifestyle changes to better survive disasters. This category is for topics pertaining to being self reliant such as DIY, farming, alternative energy, autonomous solutions to water collection and waste removal, etc.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

User avatar
shenkhu
* *
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:59 pm
Location: south shore mtl

Post by shenkhu » Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 am

i'm quitting both cigarette and joints within the week, until then, mental preps, and while i'm still smoking, i'm looking at what i hate about it... tastes like shit, costs money for slighly nothing, awful breath, etc...

i tried many time before in the last two or three years, now will be the good one 8)
in the begining, there were man and wolfes, not quite enemies, not quite friends.

User avatar
Viper47
*
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Location: Kentucky

Post by Viper47 » Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 pm

I just woke up one day, and never lit up. It only sucks when I'm at home in the evenings and I get bored. I have a can of Skoal in my desk at work, its been there about 3 months, once in a while I dig it out.

User avatar
Bubba Enfield
* * * * *
Posts: 2698
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:17 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, 28 Days later, Dawn'78, The Horde
Location: The strange high house in the mist

Post by Bubba Enfield » Thu May 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Me and the wife got hypnotized last Friday, and we're a week without smoking. It's not just a willpower boost, it's more like I never smoked. Strange thing is, though, I'm sending all my money to L.Ron Hubbard for some reason.


Just kidding. But for anyone who thinks it's a crock, it was a physician that did it, I was aware the whole time, and I highly recommend it.
Prioritize your health. Get out of debt. Grow food.

ThatOneGuy
*
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by ThatOneGuy » Tue May 20, 2008 12:39 am

I've smoked for a few years now, and have tried to quit a few times without any success. But thinking about it, all the money I've wasted over the years buying smokes could've gone toward so many things that would've made my life better (or more enjoyable).

You know what? Fuck it, today was my last day as a smoker.

User avatar
AlphaMMA
* * *
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:57 pm

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by AlphaMMA » Tue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm

I quit cold turkey (smoked a pack a day for 2 years). I also quit smoking other stuff cold turkey (I'm sure you can figure it out). I'm going on a 2 week backpacking trip that I don't think I'll ever the chance to do again, so I'm training for it. I want to enjoy every minute of it, and having to stop for a smoke/the shortness of breath is going to kill me. Also, I want to get a PT ribbon at the academy in August, and I need to run a very quick mile/pushups/situps. So for me, the thought of increased lung capacity and physical condition did it.
Image
Image
EDK| EDC | BOB | IFAK
^ coming soon

User avatar
Bubba Enfield
* * * * *
Posts: 2698
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:17 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, 28 Days later, Dawn'78, The Horde
Location: The strange high house in the mist

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Bubba Enfield » Wed May 21, 2008 7:23 am

I'm up to 13 days smoke-free now, and although I've thought of it, I haven't seriously considered taking one up. I've screwed up quitting enough times to know that "just one" at this point a) won't taste the same as it used to, and 2) won't be just one, it'll be restarting.

I've noticed that my appetite has dropped way off. Halfway through a meal I feel like stopping, and I've never been a huge eater. I wonder if the Doc told my subconscious something to prevent weight gain? Or it could be unrelated.

Edited for spelling
Last edited by Bubba Enfield on Thu May 22, 2008 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prioritize your health. Get out of debt. Grow food.

grue
*
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by grue » Thu May 22, 2008 2:16 am

That's interesting. Smoking decreases appetite, as far as I know. So quitting should increase it, as well as your sense of smell / taste coming back to its original level. I think that's why people say quitting smoking makes you fat. It doesn't - you just start to eat more.

But that's just my € 0,02.
"Thus, monks, any body whatsoever that is past, future, or present; internal or external; blatant or subtle; common or sublime; far or near: every body is to be seen as it actually is with right discernment as: 'This is not mine. This is not my self. This is not what I am.'

Joseph_Stoneking
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days After, Dawn of The Dead (2004 Remake)

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Joseph_Stoneking » Thu May 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I personally don't smoke... never have... but I was able to help an old girlfriend of mine quit. She was a pack-a-day person, and I told her that she had to start taking out the cigarettes out of the pack and not smoke them... but forbade her from buying more packs than she used to. She'd just hand them to me when she opened a pack for the day.

It was intended to help her wean herself off them. Every week or so I'd make her take more out of the pack, unsmoked. After about three months, she found the box I was keeping them in. She had never really thought about how many cigarettes she did smoke a day, until she saw the huge pile of cigarettes that were left over from those packs.

After that, she didn't smoke at all... was off the cancer-stick for at least two years until I lost track of her.

Joseph.

User avatar
SpecialPatrolGroup
* *
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Brain Dead ("Parties over!")
Location: ZSC:001

Post by SpecialPatrolGroup » Thu May 22, 2008 10:38 pm

I was trying to get to sleep one night and noticed my breath was raspy, and thought "I just cannot keep smoking". I gave my cigs away and quit within days. Then on a business trip, a buddy said "oh you're out of smokes! here, have a couple". It was a shitty business trip, I appreciated the pick me up, so I took them. I smoked for a little while after that (weeks? a month?) then gave my cigs away again and told everyone I was done, don't give me cigs anymore. I haven't formally smoked (cigarettes) since.

And I don't know how I stood smoking at all. Smoking was "fun", whatever that's worth, hanging out with people, carrying lighters etc, but even when I smoked I did not really like the smell of other smokers and often even my own smoke. I've smoked several cigs since quitting, just to see what it was like and I really don't know how I did it. I was even treated to what I was told was a really nice rum-dipped Canadian cigar at a campout and I thought it'd be a fun treat, since I'd done cigars back in the ciggy days. But I could not even get through half the thing.

That's my story I don't think I have killer advice, I seemed destined to "try it" for several years just to affirm that I hated it and not do it again. Cold turkey worked for me when I got around the peer factor. One funny thing was that when I smoked, if I was ill (caught a cold or etc) I would not smoke until I was better "because that isn't right". So I would not smoke for a few days, "for my health" as it was, then start up again when I was better. ugh.
I think smoking is a response to boredom. I recall when I quit, my hands kept looking for something to do, then I'd think 'oh yeah, not smoking'. And I couldn't go outside for those hourly half hour breaks that non-smokers aren't entitled to.

User avatar
Razor
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:48 am
Location: Merica!

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Razor » Fri May 23, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm planing to stop smoking on the first. It hit me hard when I ran out to the pool and was having a hard time staying under the water long. Time to stop I figure, besides I don't need to bring the dumb habits I picked up in Iraq back home. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
Absit invidia.

User avatar
nicklefish
* * * *
Posts: 971
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Bristol, VA
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by nicklefish » Wed May 28, 2008 6:35 pm

I've been trying to quit for, oh, two months now. I went something like a week without a single red and it hit me. I started chewing on my nails, I couldn't get to sleep, I was always fidgety and my focus took a sharp turn for the worse. Before I tried quitting, I was only smoking about a third of a pack a day. Nothing too bad. But after my week off, I've jumped to almost a pack a day. I've been too broke to buy cigarettes this week, so I've been bumming off my roommate (which is more than warranted. He's bummed more cigs off me than I can even remember). I'm back down to 3-4 a day, but when I get paid... hell, I just don't know.
I need better motivation like the reason I had to quit smoking pot. My PO popped me with a random test this month and I barely passed. It's like I need the threat of death or jail to get me to quit.
Don't make excuses. Make results.

User avatar
trainwreck
* *
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: Wherever I may roam, where I lay my head is home.

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by trainwreck » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

I have recently (exactly 5 days, 18 hours, and 40 minutes ago) quit smoking. I had a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day habit. I tried the patches, but the god-forsaken things kept falling off, so I started the gum instead. It tastes like pepper spray (Fruit Chill my ass!), so I'm down to 2 pieces a day.
trainwreck: ZS12 Official Pack Animal

User avatar
The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series
Location: North Central FL

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by The Highwayman » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 pm

trainwreck wrote:I have recently (exactly 5 days, 18 hours, and 40 minutes ago) quit smoking. I had a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day habit. I tried the patches, but the god-forsaken things kept falling off, so I started the gum instead. It tastes like pepper spray (Fruit Chill my ass!), so I'm down to 2 pieces a day.

If you find that the patches actually helped, try sticking a piece or two of medical tape over them to hold them on. Due to a severe back injury, I wear pain patches filled with heavy duty meds, that are slowly dissolved through the skin over 2-3 days per patch. Working outside like I do, they were constantly falling off when I sweat, until I started using the tape to hold them on. Now I have no problems. Hope this helps.
Join ZS:17- FL


RIP Hk33k

User avatar
spartan
* * * * *
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Amish Country, currently 0 zombies
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by spartan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Chantix. 5 months smoke free.

God I love what that stuff does. My father quit after a 2 pack a day for 37 year habit. I quit after 7 years of smoking (5 years off and on of trying to quit) and have quite a few friends who are doing real well on it. But you do need to be really motivated to get going.

I liked it because I found it took the edge off nicely. Within 5 days of starting to take it, I noticed that I no longer wanted a cigarette. By my quit date, I was to the point I felt like i was forcing myself to smoke. So I stopped smoking. Then it was a month or so until I had a real urge for a smoke, but it had been so long, I knew better than to give in. I still get urges from time to time, some of them very strong, but by the time it settles in how strong it is, the urge is gone.
Official ZSC-002 Brass Magnet

Big A
* * * *
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: Statesville, NC

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Big A » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:21 pm

spartan wrote:Chantix. 5 months smoke free.

God I love what that stuff does. My father quit after a 2 pack a day for 37 year habit. I quit after 7 years of smoking (5 years off and on of trying to quit) and have quite a few friends who are doing real well on it. But you do need to be really motivated to get going.

I liked it because I found it took the edge off nicely. Within 5 days of starting to take it, I noticed that I no longer wanted a cigarette. By my quit date, I was to the point I felt like i was forcing myself to smoke. So I stopped smoking. Then it was a month or so until I had a real urge for a smoke, but it had been so long, I knew better than to give in. I still get urges from time to time, some of them very strong, but by the time it settles in how strong it is, the urge is gone.
Speak more of this "Chantix" you mentioned, please.

I have been smoking off and on, mostly "on" for twenty-four years
now, and while I don't really want to quit right now, I NEED to quit.
"All I want from you is a little civility, and that
of the commonest goddamnest kind."

User avatar
spartan
* * * * *
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:14 pm
Location: Amish Country, currently 0 zombies
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by spartan » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Big A wrote: Speak more of this "Chantix" you mentioned, please.

I have been smoking off and on, mostly "on" for twenty-four years
now, and while I don't really want to quit right now, I NEED to quit.
Chantix

This is an anti-smoking drug that you can only get by prescription and you take for a period of 12 weeks. From what I glean from the literature it works by binding to the nicotine receptors in the brain so that when you smoke a cigarette, you no longer get the dopamine rush/pleasure/mild high brought on by smoking a cigarette. I.E. There is no longer a reward for lighting up. Instead, you have a small amount of dopamine running through your system all the time, decreasing the desire or urge to smoke.

Myself, my father, and 2 other people I know who are or have been on it found it easy to quit smoking. My father is at 7 1/2 months without, I am at 5 months, my other two friends at 4 and 3 respectively. If I were to "slip" for some reason, I would go the Chantix route again. This is the longest I have gone without a cigarette since I have started smoking and feel great.

It got me past my usual triggers and now I can get as stressed out as I want, no urge to smoke. Go out for a beer in a bar, no urge to smoke.

That is the good stuff, here is the bad:

Side Effects:

1. Nausea (Common): I took it as directed and had horrible nausea and a few cases of dry heaves before I settled.

2. Psychological problems (rare but reported): depression, suicidal and homicidal thoughts, though only 1 case i know of that involved murder (and the guy had been drinking and other things). If you go on Chantix and have any sudden mood swings, you may need to stop taking it. This is something your doctor should discuss with you. Again, these cases are relatively rare, but have been reported.

Price:
Around $130 for a 4 week supply. Some insurance covers it (mine covered $90/month), but others do not. This is about the price of a pack a day habit ($40/carton around here), but it can seem like a lot to shell out all at once.

Still, I think it is worth it to give it a try. But it isn't a panacea. You will still need to have a strong desire/reason to quit.
Official ZSC-002 Brass Magnet

Big A
* * * *
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm
Location: Statesville, NC

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Big A » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Thanks, Spartan, for the info.

Like I said earlier, right this moment I don't feel like quitting,
but I'm "thinking about feeling like quitting" if that makes any
sense.

I have quit before; year before last, I was quit for a freaking
year before I broke down!

My doctor (who is also my parent's doctor, which sucks BTW) is
nudging me pretty strongly to quit, as is everyone else in my family.
If I was to go to her and say, "I want to quit, Doc," she would be
EXTREMELY helpful in finding me stuff. My employers are very helpful,
insurance-coverage-wise, about folks quittting smoking, too.

I know about Welbutrin, but I had not heard about Chantix. Thanks for
filling in the gaps, Sir.

Big A
"All I want from you is a little civility, and that
of the commonest goddamnest kind."

Blacklabel
BANNED
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:05 pm
Location: Beaverton, OreGUN

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Blacklabel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:54 pm

BB42924 wrote:Any suggestions on how to? I find it to be a real bitch!

Hell i just stopped, after 2 packs a day.. just find better stuff to spend your money on.. Like guns and ammo
Im so tactical, im typing this from under your bed.
BethDeath wrote:Hippies and squatters make me mad. :x

randyandrews
*
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn Of The Dead
Location: DFW, TX
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by randyandrews » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 pm

spartan wrote:
Big A wrote: Speak more of this "Chantix" you mentioned, please.

I have been smoking off and on, mostly "on" for twenty-four years
now, and while I don't really want to quit right now, I NEED to quit.
Chantix

This is an anti-smoking drug that you can only get by prescription and you take for a period of 12 weeks. From what I glean from the literature it works by binding to the nicotine receptors in the brain so that when you smoke a cigarette, you no longer get the dopamine rush/pleasure/mild high brought on by smoking a cigarette. I.E. There is no longer a reward for lighting up. Instead, you have a small amount of dopamine running through your system all the time, decreasing the desire or urge to smoke.

Myself, my father, and 2 other people I know who are or have been on it found it easy to quit smoking. My father is at 7 1/2 months without, I am at 5 months, my other two friends at 4 and 3 respectively. If I were to "slip" for some reason, I would go the Chantix route again. This is the longest I have gone without a cigarette since I have started smoking and feel great.

It got me past my usual triggers and now I can get as stressed out as I want, no urge to smoke. Go out for a beer in a bar, no urge to smoke.

That is the good stuff, here is the bad:

Side Effects:

1. Nausea (Common): I took it as directed and had horrible nausea and a few cases of dry heaves before I settled.

2. Psychological problems (rare but reported): depression, suicidal and homicidal thoughts, though only 1 case i know of that involved murder (and the guy had been drinking and other things). If you go on Chantix and have any sudden mood swings, you may need to stop taking it. This is something your doctor should discuss with you. Again, these cases are relatively rare, but have been reported.

Price:
Around $130 for a 4 week supply. Some insurance covers it (mine covered $90/month), but others do not. This is about the price of a pack a day habit ($40/carton around here), but it can seem like a lot to shell out all at once.

Still, I think it is worth it to give it a try. But it isn't a panacea. You will still need to have a strong desire/reason to quit.
+1 I had been smoking for around 14 years when I got on Chantix the first time. I stopped smoking, and Chantix worked just as described. I went for another year without smoking, and started back up again because of some really stressful life changes. I smoked for about 3 months (amazing how easy that habit is to pick back up), and now I'm back on the Chantix again. My quit date was 6 days ago, and I'm doing just fine today. The urge to smoke is there, but when I know I'm not going to feel good when I do smoke, the ability to resist it goes up a lot.

As for cost, the first time around when I took it it cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 a month. I think the price has come down since then, and I have different insurance now that covers some of it, so I'm only paying $50 a month. The stuff works great, I personally know 2 other people (aside from myself) who have quit using it.

Also take it after you eat, and it helps some with the nausea. Don't take it before you eat. It makes the nausea a lot worse. Or it does for me anyway. One other side effect I and several others have noticed is some really messed up and realistic dreams. After spending an evening reading stuff on this board, and then going to bed on Chantix, it makes for some interesting dreams.

purplemountain
*
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Location: Lehighton Pa.

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by purplemountain » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 am

randyandrews wrote:
spartan wrote:
Big A wrote: Speak more of this "Chantix" you mentioned, please.

I have been smoking off and on, mostly "on" for twenty-four years
now, and while I don't really want to quit right now, I NEED to quit.
Chantix

This is an anti-smoking drug that you can only get by prescription and you take for a period of 12 weeks. From what I glean from the literature it works by binding to the nicotine receptors in the brain so that when you smoke a cigarette, you no longer get the dopamine rush/pleasure/mild high brought on by smoking a cigarette. I.E. There is no longer a reward for lighting up. Instead, you have a small amount of dopamine running through your system all the time, decreasing the desire or urge to smoke.

Myself, my father, and 2 other people I know who are or have been on it found it easy to quit smoking. My father is at 7 1/2 months without, I am at 5 months, my other two friends at 4 and 3 respectively. If I were to "slip" for some reason, I would go the Chantix route again. This is the longest I have gone without a cigarette since I have started smoking and feel great.

It got me past my usual triggers and now I can get as stressed out as I want, no urge to smoke. Go out for a beer in a bar, no urge to smoke.

That is the good stuff, here is the bad:

Side Effects:

1. Nausea (Common): I took it as directed and had horrible nausea and a few cases of dry heaves before I settled.

2. Psychological problems (rare but reported): depression, suicidal and homicidal thoughts, though only 1 case i know of that involved murder (and the guy had been drinking and other things). If you go on Chantix and have any sudden mood swings, you may need to stop taking it. This is something your doctor should discuss with you. Again, these cases are relatively rare, but have been reported.

Price:
Around $130 for a 4 week supply. Some insurance covers it (mine covered $90/month), but others do not. This is about the price of a pack a day habit ($40/carton around here), but it can seem like a lot to shell out all at once.

Still, I think it is worth it to give it a try. But it isn't a panacea. You will still need to have a strong desire/reason to quit.
+1 I had been smoking for around 14 years when I got on Chantix the first time. I stopped smoking, and Chantix worked just as described. I went for another year without smoking, and started back up again because of some really stressful life changes. I smoked for about 3 months (amazing how easy that habit is to pick back up), and now I'm back on the Chantix again. My quit date was 6 days ago, and I'm doing just fine today. The urge to smoke is there, but when I know I'm not going to feel good when I do smoke, the ability to resist it goes up a lot.

As for cost, the first time around when I took it it cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 a month. I think the price has come down since then, and I have different insurance now that covers some of it, so I'm only paying $50 a month. The stuff works great, I personally know 2 other people (aside from myself) who have quit using it.

Also take it after you eat, and it helps some with the nausea. Don't take it before you eat. It makes the nausea a lot worse. Or it does for me anyway. One other side effect I and several others have noticed is some really messed up and realistic dreams. After spending an evening reading stuff on this board, and then going to bed on Chantix, it makes for some interesting dreams.
Ive started chantix on the 27th and my quit date is the 4th.It seems to be working as Ive allready gone from over two packs a day down to less than one.I havent had any of the side effects as of yet.

User avatar
19kilo
* * *
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Erie

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by 19kilo » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Didn't smoke but I used Chantix to quit Copenhagen. Worked like a charm. I only needed a pack and a half and I was done. 8 months here. Actually deciding and telling your self that your a non-smoker is the biggest step.
Last edited by 19kilo on Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

The water gets hotter...the frog keeps swimming

User avatar
Jeriah
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 18722
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:12 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Original Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead 04, and 28 Days Later are my top three, in that order.
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Jeriah » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:02 am

You know the best way to quit smoking? Bring on the apocalypse.

I'm not being glib or a smartass, I'm serious. If you can't get cigarettes, you won't smoke them. Fortunately, you don't actually need zombies to end the world. Just cash in your vacation time or whatever, and go on a 2 week backpacking trip. Quit a day or two before you leave, and don't bring any with you. Smoking will literally not be an option. By the time you get back to civilization and temptation, you'll be over the roughest part (first 2 weeks in my experience).
Image

User avatar
Space Jockey
* * * * *
Posts: 1917
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:30 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead 2004
Night of the Living Dead
Location: Yakima, WA
Contact:

Re: Quitting smoking

Post by Space Jockey » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:19 pm

I've never been a smoker, but my dad, two brothers and their wives are. Dad quit several years ago cold turkey and is still off them.

A few suggestions:
1. Spend the money you'd usually use on cigs for something else, that way you don't have it around. Buy some: ammo, tools, ZPAW supplies
2. Only carry the amount of money you need at any given time, never extra for random purchases you don't need. I carry three dollars on me unless I know I'm going to the store, that way I don't impulse buy.
3. Have someone tie you down for 7 days so you can't get any cigarettes. Be sure they feed you though.
Fortis fortuna adiuvat

Gun control isn't about guns, it's about control.

User avatar
Head Shot
*
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:26 am

Re:

Post by Head Shot » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:41 pm

packina40 wrote:Ask your doctor about Chantix. Worked for me.
Me too, also that 4 AM trip to the ER when I couldn't get my breath. Haven't touched one since then, 9 months now.
Take my advice, I'm not using it!

Post Reply

Return to “Self-Sufficient Living”