Electric Chainsaw Sharpener/HF Sharpener Review

Discuss lifestyle changes to better survive disasters. This category is for topics pertaining to being self reliant such as DIY, farming, alternative energy, autonomous solutions to water collection and waste removal, etc.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jdavidboyd

Re: Electric Chainsaw Sharpener/HF Sharpener Review

Post by jdavidboyd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:41 am

What kind of bevel does it put on the tooth that is being sharpened? I was always nervous about grinding the curve out of the tooth, but perhaps that doesn't really matter...
What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:56 pm

jdavidboyd wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:41 am
What kind of bevel does it put on the tooth that is being sharpened? I was always nervous about grinding the curve out of the tooth, but perhaps that doesn't really matter...
That was the issue I had with the original that my dad and bought years ago. The grinding disk is rounded so when you set your angle it looks just like factory with a perfect rounded bevel.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:26 am

I sharpened about 30 chains the last couple of days and figured I’d give an update. Still doing strong I ran it nonstop for about 2-3 hours yesterday sharpening all my chains and the neighbors chains.

JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Self-Sufficient Living”