Central Texas Mock Bug-out Planning

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

BigDaddyTX

Re: Central Texas Mock Bug-out Planning

Post by BigDaddyTX » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

Kangamangis wrote:Even though I prefer to have my food served by scantily clad women, I'll go where ever. Why don't we just pick Grins and be done with it. The place isn't as important as the company.
Ya'll are making me all nostalgic. I love Grins. I lived at Treehouse for 5 years in college so I've made a drunk walk home from there and their cheap margaritas more than once. If I didn't have this baby, I'd drive up there just to hang out and eat some great homestyle food. Plus the eye candy there never gets old, although I have.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

3Fingas
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead (Original and Remake), 28 Days Later - Part Uno
Location: Texas: "Land of Big Open Skies and Freedom-loving Patriots"

Post by 3Fingas » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:02 pm

BigDaddyTX wrote:
Kangamangis wrote:Even though I prefer to have my food served by scantily clad women, I'll go where ever. Why don't we just pick Grins and be done with it. The place isn't as important as the company.
Ya'll are making me all nostalgic. I love Grins. I lived at Treehouse for 5 years in college so I've made a drunk walk home from there and their cheap margaritas more than once. If I didn't have this baby, I'd drive up there just to hang out and eat some great homestyle food. Plus the eye candy there never gets old, although I have.
You see Kanga, it's all good. 8)
PEDZ - People for the Efficient Disposal of Zombies
.... It's a dirty job, but someone has got to do it.

I may not have been born in Texas, but I got here
just as fast as I could!

Kangamangis
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Kangamangis » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:01 pm

3Fingas wrote:
BigDaddyTX wrote:
You see Kanga, it's all good. 8)
We will see.

Spamity Calamity
Favorite Zombie Movies: Micheal Moore movies are pretty scary zombie movies.

Post by Spamity Calamity » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 pm

So how much is it to camp at Oxford Park?

Glitch20
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead Trilogy

Post by Glitch20 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Lupa wrote:I verified with Oxford Ranch Campground today.
Cost for tent camping for this event will be $6 per person, per night.

Oxford Ranch Campground is at 11380 S Hwy 16 ( on Hwy 16, between Llano and Fredericksburg).
There are facilities at the front of the property (bathrooms, showers, water).
We generally prefer the area by the back tank... take a right past the office and follow the drive down to just past the second right. Park in the obvious area next to the tree grove. The tank is past the tree line.
No need to check in at the office. Check in with me.

This is a private campground on private land. There is no shooting. Please dont kill or harass the cows. Respect the property. No illegal substances. Dont cut down trees.
Thats about it, I think.
it is $6 per person per night

Return to “Meeting Room”