Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Necrodamus

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by Necrodamus » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 am

FordGuy2001 wrote:
JamesCannon wrote:
damn man. Good luck with all that. I know that can get ugly. I'm never ungrateful that mine went as smooth and amiably as it did. Once we got out of the same house, we were able to deal with eachother much better and more respectfully.

Thanks Dude! I had been looking forward to this trip for a whole fucking year, but now I'm looking forward to some peace of mind and a little of my sanity to come back.

Hey Beer! Keep your cell handy Friday night and I'll give ya a hollar. I may not be there in body, but I will be in spirit.
My first marriage ended after twenty years.
She called a bunch of my friends homes informed the females they were whores and told their husbands I was screwing them, then threatened to shoot said females.
For the record I was friends with the couple and had no relations with the women other than being co-workers. At this point I left as a deputy watched me remove my things.
When I started bringing guns out of the house he said I couldnt do that.
I was fascinated that they would leave a dozen firearms in the hands of a person who had just communicated a threat to three families, one of which was a deputy in a neighboring county.

Good luck, for what its worth I have never looked back.

BeerandGuns

Post by BeerandGuns » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks for coming out guys. That was a pretty damn good trip. About the most relaxing ZS trip I've had so far. It certainly had the best food. No drama, no problems and the weather stayed good more of the weekend.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

JTNieman

Post by JTNieman » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm

My first, and totally impressed by it. Was great meeting all of y'all. Definitely the most relaxing time I've had in a long while. Good, good time.

rich1228
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead

Post by rich1228 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Once again, I had a great time. Nice meeting a bunch of great guys. For those of you who couldn't make it there I give you my famous motorcycle quote: "it was a helluva ride, your should have been there"!!!!!!!
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The circle of life...what goes around...comes around.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy".

The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series

Post by The Highwayman » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:02 pm

I'm still recovering from the drive.

Other than that, I had a great time. Sorry I wasn't more motivated to actually get out and do stuff; after working 45 hours in 4 days, then driving 10 more out there, I was a little more tuckered out than I usually am. Next time I need to take a little more time off work....

It was great seeing y'all again or for the first time. Food and company was awesome. Next year, I'll put something together down this neck of the woods; it's gonna be hard to top this though. Adam, make sure you let Jason know he's more than welcome to attend as well. I won't even require him to bring steaks this time (although I think the breakfast burritos may be required!) :lol:

I'll start working on something in a few weeks; I'm thinking sometime in mid to late spring would be ideal weather-wise. Any opposition/suggestions?
Join ZS:17- FL

RIP Hk33k

BeerandGuns

Post by BeerandGuns » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 pm

The Highwayman wrote:I'm still recovering from the drive.

Other than that, I had a great time. Sorry I wasn't more motivated to actually get out and do stuff; after working 45 hours in 4 days, then driving 10 more out there, I was a little more tuckered out than I usually am. Next time I need to take a little more time off work....

It was great seeing y'all again or for the first time. Food and company was awesome. Next year, I'll put something together down this neck of the woods; it's gonna be hard to top this though. Adam, make sure you let Jason know he's more than welcome to attend as well. I won't even require him to bring steaks this time (although I think the breakfast burritos may be required!) :lol:

I'll start working on something in a few weeks; I'm thinking sometime in mid to late spring would be ideal weather-wise. Any opposition/suggestions?
I don't think Jason can manage the tent aspect of it. I might try to talk him into it thought. Consider me on hold. I've got to get some work things sorted out before I even start thinking about another trip.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

rich1228

Post by rich1228 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 pm

allright////posting drunk sucks. anyway Andy u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

mrkash

Post by mrkash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Pictures or it didn't happen!
Mr Kash

It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it - Burt Gummer

BeerandGuns

Post by BeerandGuns » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:37 pm

mrkash wrote:Pictures or it didn't happen!

I didn't take a single picture the whole weekend. Just enjoying the relaxation too much. Even when the boat Nieman, Jason and I were riding in decided to crap out and idle all the way back, I didn't care.

rich1228

Post by rich1228 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

I guarantee it happened. I was just too drunk to take them. But the food was great and the companionship rocked as always!!!

JTNieman

Post by JTNieman » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't even have a camera except for what's on my cell phone.

I didn't even get my cell phone out of the truck the whole weekend. It was telling me "battery low" as I pulled up, and I just said "thank you" and didn't plug it into the truck charger until I left.

Even if canoes could have passed us up, that boat ride back was still great, hahaha.

Return to “Meeting Room”