Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

KotaLu
* * * * *
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more
Location: slOcala, Fl, Land of the Geriatric Zombie

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by KotaLu » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
KotaLu wrote:Yay! I already have it written on the calender :D . Can wait lol.


Just let me know how much, and payment will be sent.
I'm gonna give it a week or two then shoot out PMs after seeing how many people sign up. I'll base it on 10 people and if we go over that, I'll give everyone cash back after check-in. Cut off for cabins is 16 people firm. Anyone late to the party has to tent camp. People who want to do that will have to make their own arrangements. This area is part of the largest swamp in the United States so at night it's a mosquito fest.
Awesome!! :)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

User avatar
rich1228
* *
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Location: Youngsville, LA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by rich1228 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Let's bring this to the top. Oh, by the way, whoever attends will be guaranteed a good time!
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The circle of life...what goes around...comes around.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy".

User avatar
mrkash
* * *
Posts: 743
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Arlington, TX
Contact:

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by mrkash » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Hey Gang,

Count me in! I've missed the last couple of LA events and I'm not going to miss this one. Just tell me where to send the check. ;-)
Mr Kash

It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it - Burt Gummer

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm

mrkash wrote:Hey Gang,

Count me in! I've missed the last couple of LA events and I'm not going to miss this one. Just tell me where to send the check. ;-)
Good deal. I have you down. I'll shoot out a PM in a week or two.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

User avatar
The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series
Location: North Central FL

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by The Highwayman » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm

DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:*throws hat into the ring*



I'm in. Tell me where, when, and how much I owe.

You gonnna update that list, or what? 8)
Join ZS:17- FL


RIP Hk33k

User avatar
mr_gs-r
* *
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: North GA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by mr_gs-r » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:48 pm

DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:*throws hat into the ring*



I'm in. Tell me where, when, and how much I owe.

You gonnna update that list, or what? 8)
hes about as good at updating threads as you are :lol:

Adam, sks_chick has informed me that she plans on attending also. And while your editing the list edit my name and try to spell it right this time :D

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

mr_gs-r wrote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:*throws hat into the ring*



I'm in. Tell me where, when, and how much I owe.

You gonnna update that list, or what? 8)
hes about as good at updating threads as you are :lol:

Adam, sks_chick has informed me that she plans on attending also. And while your editing the list edit my name and try to spell it right this time :D
OK, I'll add ya'll and update the list.

OK, we are at 12 right now. When we hit 16 I'll shoot PM info on payment, whoever pays first gets the spots.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

User avatar
rich1228
* *
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Location: Youngsville, LA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by rich1228 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
mr_gs-r wrote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME wrote:*throws hat into the ring*



I'm in. Tell me where, when, and how much I owe.

You gonnna update that list, or what? 8)
hes about as good at updating threads as you are :lol:

Adam, sks_chick has informed me that she plans on attending also. And while your editing the list edit my name and try to spell it right this time :D
OK, I'll add ya'll and update the list.

OK, we are at 12 right now. When we hit 16 I'll shoot PM info on payment, whoever pays first gets the spots.

Don't forget about me and Cajun Man!
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The circle of life...what goes around...comes around.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy".

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 am

rich1228 wrote:

Don't forget about me and Cajun Man!
Seriously? Go read the first post.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

KotaLu
* * * * *
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more
Location: slOcala, Fl, Land of the Geriatric Zombie

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by KotaLu » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 am

mr_gs-r wrote:sks_chick has informed me that she plans on attending also.
So far that's (2) females!! I was almost afraid I'd be the onliest one! 8)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

User avatar
rich1228
* *
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Location: Youngsville, LA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by rich1228 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:07 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
rich1228 wrote:

Don't forget about me and Cajun Man!
Seriously? Go read the first post.
Uhhhh---OK. I see you are on top of things as usual. Awesome!
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The circle of life...what goes around...comes around.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy".

User avatar
The Highwayman
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4393
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:46 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series
Location: North Central FL

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by The Highwayman » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

rich1228 wrote:
BeerandGuns wrote:
rich1228 wrote:

Don't forget about me and Cajun Man!
Seriously? Go read the first post.
Uhhhh---OK. I see you are on top of things as usual. Awesome!

^^^^^^^
*goes back to drunken stupor*



:lol:
Join ZS:17- FL


RIP Hk33k

User avatar
Citizen Simon
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 3577
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:31 am
Location: Ft. Polk LA
Contact:

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by Citizen Simon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 am

Just wondering if DToM and I are going to have to have a gun fight, or is there a possibility of us somehow burying the hatchet?
Image
I survived Zombie Con 07
I survived LA Camp and Shoot 07
I survived LA Camp and Shoot 09

AK-9-Pie

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 am

Citizen Simon wrote:Just wondering if DToM and I are going to have to have a gun fight, or is there a possibility of us somehow burying the hatchet?
I think ya'll will bury the hatchet....in each other's backs.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

KotaLu
* * * * *
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more
Location: slOcala, Fl, Land of the Geriatric Zombie

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by KotaLu » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 am

BeerandGuns wrote:
Citizen Simon wrote:Just wondering if DToM and I are going to have to have a gun fight, or is there a possibility of us somehow burying the hatchet?
I think ya'll will bury the hatchet....in each other's backs.
Now, now kids... can't we just all get along?!?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 am

KotaLu wrote:
BeerandGuns wrote:
Citizen Simon wrote:Just wondering if DToM and I are going to have to have a gun fight, or is there a possibility of us somehow burying the hatchet?
I think ya'll will bury the hatchet....in each other's backs.
Now, now kids... can't we just all get along?!?
I actually think they will become best friends and perhaps move in together. I keed, I keed..

I've never known anyone to gave issues at a zs event. It's all about having a good time
Last edited by BeerandGuns on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

User avatar
FordGuy2001
* * * * *
Posts: 2918
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by FordGuy2001 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
KotaLu wrote:
I actually think they will become beat friends
So they will beat each other or beat each other?
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

User avatar
rich1228
* *
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Location: Youngsville, LA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by rich1228 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:17 pm

FordGuy2001 wrote:
BeerandGuns wrote:
KotaLu wrote:
I actually think they will become beat friends
So they will beat each other or beat each other?
\

Now who's posting drunk?? :lol:
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
The circle of life...what goes around...comes around.
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy".

KotaLu
* * * * *
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more
Location: slOcala, Fl, Land of the Geriatric Zombie

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by KotaLu » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

rich1228 wrote:
FordGuy2001 wrote:
BeerandGuns wrote:
KotaLu wrote:
I actually think they will become beat friends
So they will beat each other or beat each other?
\

Now who's posting drunk?? :lol:
Ok... who changed this to make it look like I wrote that they will beat or beat each other?!? How the heck did I get drawn into this?!? :lol:

Oh and I will most likely be posting drunk later tonight... stay tuned 8)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

User avatar
BeerandGuns
* * * * *
Posts: 2717
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lafayette, La

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by BeerandGuns » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Gdamnit. I hate you all.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

User avatar
mr_gs-r
* *
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: North GA

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by mr_gs-r » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Did i miss something? Is there beef between DTOM and CitSimon?

Not many folks ole Andy dont piss off... :lol: ! j/k man your the model redneck!

User avatar
FordGuy2001
* * * * *
Posts: 2918
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by FordGuy2001 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 am

I messed my qutoe up! It was Beer and the typo not Kotalu.

Hell! I didnt even have water when I was posting that let alone alcohol.
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

User avatar
Cybrludite
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:10 am
Location: ZSC: Fo-Tay! Making the dead sit still in the 504!
Contact:

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by Cybrludite » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Let me check my schedule. I'd like to go, but that may be the same weekend as LibertyCon.
“There are only two ways to sleep well at night, be ignorant or be prepared” – Simon Black

Readiness is all. — William Shakespeare

Senectute Et Perfidia

KotaLu
* * * * *
Posts: 2088
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:56 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more
Location: slOcala, Fl, Land of the Geriatric Zombie

Re: Louisiana Camp and Shoot July 16th - July 17th 2010

Post by KotaLu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 pm

FordGuy2001 wrote:Hell! I didnt even have water when I was posting that let alone alcohol.
If I didn't know better, I'd be all like "riiiight!" LOL
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

Post Reply

Return to “Meeting room”