Official Louisiana/E Texas Camp n Shoot 24-26 July

Place to find and meet up with other members of the ZS community in your area of the world and organize. Note: ZS is not responsible if you find the crazy people.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

SharkChild

Re: Official Louisiana/E Texas Camp n Shoot 24-26 July

Post by SharkChild » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
canaska wrote:If its all the same to ya'll and if I'm in the states I'd like to attend the next get together.
Knock yourself out. Would be glad to have you.

We will do it on a first come first serve basis. We have 12 sleeping spaces on beds and sofas. After that it's floor space till we have a reasonable amount. Then it's everyone on their own, tent camping, porch, etc.
Shotgun for a bed.
nfa wrote:must...keep...my...fucking...mouth...shut...
I survived LA Camp and Shoot 07
I survived LA Camp and Shoot 09

SharkChild

Post by SharkChild » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:47 pm

BeerandGuns wrote:
canaska wrote:If its all the same to ya'll and if I'm in the states I'd like to attend the next get together.

We will do it on a first come first serve basis. We have 12 sleeping spaces on beds and sofas. After that it's floor space till we have a reasonable amount. Then it's everyone on their own, tent camping, porch, etc.
Shotgun for a bed.
nfa wrote:must...keep...my...fucking...mouth...shut...

Citizen Simon
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Citizen Simon » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am

Calling beds already? Wow.

I am Doc Simon, it is understood I get first dibs on a bed without me having to post shotgun. :wink:

Wait, didnt I sleep on the floor one night of my own camp and shoot? Simon = Fail.
I survived Zombie Con 07

AK-9-Pie

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 am

Hey, doesn't being a "girl" automatically qualify me for a bed? (Yeah I am playin the girl card, sue me!)

Just in case it does not:I call bed!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

Amy Elizabeth

Post by Amy Elizabeth » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 am

KotaLu wrote:Hey, doesn't being a "girl" automatically qualify me for a bed? (Yeah I am playin the girl card, sue me!)

Just in case it does not:I call bed!
I got the couch while the men slept on the floor, so I think you're safe. They're very manly; they don't need soft surfaces to sleep on. :D

BeerandGuns

Post by BeerandGuns » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am

SharkChild wrote:
BeerandGuns wrote:

Shotgun for a bed.
Due to manifest destiny, we will give you a bed spot and then take it away, making you sleep on the floor.
You want to kill, get a gun. You want to impress other dweebs, carry a knife. Or nunchucks. - War Nerd

It real simple... we live back in here... dis is our home, and nobody don't fuck with us

KotaLu
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Evil Dead Trilogy, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (both), Re-Animator, Shaun of the Dead, Mortuary, Fido, 28 Days Later, I Sell the Dead (kind of a zombie flick, sort of), Undead or Alive, Fast Zombies with Guns, I Am Legend, ... Zombieland and so many more

Post by KotaLu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

ok these are a little late... just got them myself :)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

RIP HK33k

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 pm

and a few more

RIP HK33k

Erik

Post by Erik » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Citizen Simon wrote:Calling beds already? Wow.

I am Doc Simon, it is understood I get first dibs on a bed without me having to post shotgun. :wink:

Wait, didnt I sleep on the floor one night of my own camp and shoot? Simon = Fail.
Not to mention there were open beds. :lol:

Jamie
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: DOTD04, Special Dead, Shaun of the Dead, 28 ______ Later

Post by Jamie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:22 pm

WTF?!?

This is Zombie Squad, not Oompa Loompa Squad...what were you degenerates doing shooting those Loompas?

Plus...who managed that nice group on Amy Elizabeth, without hitting Gunny or whoever that is across from him?

Jamie
"I don't want to survive. I want to live. " - Captain B. McCrea

My Blog and website, dealing largely with my writing projects...I've published two novels, "Here Be Monsters" and "Caretakers", along with a pair of eBooks, "Mickey Slips" and "Bound for Home"...check them out!

mad scientist

Post by mad scientist » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Nice pics Kota, thanx for posting.

I'll have to remember to use my camera next time.

Amy Elizabeth

Post by Amy Elizabeth » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 pm

nfa wrote:Image

WTF?!?

This is Zombie Squad, not Oompa Loompa Squad...what were you degenerates doing shooting those Loompas?

Plus...who managed that nice group on Amy Elizabeth, without hitting Gunny or whoever that is across from him?

Jamie
It was stuck on me afterward (the things we do for love). Dave/DeltaUpsilon is the guy to my left.

DeltaUpsilon

Post by DeltaUpsilon » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Hahaha. I think that was Brad who put that one on Amy. I think there might've been a few more 1" shoot-n-see's on her when we returned to the line. That white shirt makes an excellent backdrop for target acquisition, don't you think?

Love seeing more pictures from that bitchin' weekend.

R.I.P. Pat, a/k/a HK33k

KotaLu

Post by KotaLu » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Yeah she had targie-dots on her back for a bit :shock:.

I told her that I thought "someone" had it out for her... lol

RIP HK33k

Amy Elizabeth

Post by Amy Elizabeth » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 am

Ah, but Reta, I was already frightfully aware. :lol:

Return to “Meeting room”