Dead State - Kickstarter

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

spacetyrant

Dead State - Kickstarter

Post by spacetyrant » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:04 pm

This looks promising.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/707 ... rvival-rpg

It's being developed by some industry veterans, with a decent amount of progress already made based on updates from their website.

ZombieTickler
Favorite Zombie Movies: Aghhh! Zombies!

Re: Dead State - Kickstarter

Post by ZombieTickler » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 pm

As of a few days ago it reached it's base kickstarter goal of 150,000. So the game will be coming out now. Everything else raised above that will be put towards adding additional content and having the game come out sooner.

If you are a strategy survival game fan then you should really check out Dead State. Bashing zombies in the head is the very least of what this game is about.

:clap:

IceWing
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by IceWing » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Down to 4 days left till the kickstarter effort for these guys is done...

They've already hit the goal, and the first 2 stretch goals (yes, I helped, so I get the game when it's released!)

If you like zombies (and we know you do), and like RPG\small unit tactics (ala Fallout\X-Com), consider buying in now!

Ice
Horatio_Tyllis wrote:Raptor, for the 20th time, I will NOT feed congress to the lizard queen. Stop asking.
"It's fuzzy headed liberal thinking like that that gets people eaten." - Ironbear

colemoge
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (2004), 28 Days & Weeks Later

Post by colemoge » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/707 ... rvival-rpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :clap:

AWESOME
Those fighters with no losses on thier records are obviously fighting the wrong opponents.

IceWing
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by IceWing » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, they hit all but one of their stretch goals as well (mostly due to three 5k backers at the last minute). We didn't get an expansion pack for the backers (were short $28k), but everything else looks good.

I'll keep an eye on the developer forums\updates and see how it's progressing and let everybody know.

Ice
Horatio_Tyllis wrote:Raptor, for the 20th time, I will NOT feed congress to the lizard queen. Stop asking.
"It's fuzzy headed liberal thinking like that that gets people eaten." - Ironbear

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”