Zombie Day @ Old Union Christian Church

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Baret

Zombie Day @ Old Union Christian Church

Post by Baret » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello all you Zombie Squad guys.

My name is Baret and I am the minister at old Union Christian Church located near Evansville IN. I am hosting an event on my church property where "shooters will battle the undead through multiple scenarios in which he/she must effectively utilize their pistol, shotgun, or AR. A security operative team is coming all the way from Cincinnati to teach you skills and practical tips on how to defend yourself against the undead. Everything from room clearing, pistol manipulation, EMT skills, and Indiana deadly force law.

The event is May 19th, 10am - dark. There will be crossbow shooting, tomahawk throwing, concessions and much more! We are raffling off an ATV, ammo, zombies, and more.

These Zombies will be full sized 3d gel torso and head zombies that will be behind corners, doors, comming out of the ground and more! The courses are not timed, or scored - go through at your own pace. Sound fun? Wanna get involved? Check us out on Facebook for all of your FAQ - safety concerns @ https://www.facebook.com/events/343408622366223/?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

if you have any other questions you can call me at 812.431.0281 about directions or anything else.

Foxen

Re: Zombie Day @ Old Union Christian Church

Post by Foxen » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 pm

I wish all churches were like this.

deranged54
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, The Horde, REC, REC2, Resident Evil series

Re: Zombie Day @ Old Union Christian Church

Post by deranged54 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm feeling sick to my stomach that I'm just now seeing this :gonk:

Will you be having another one in the near future, or do you know of anyone else running something similar?

Ps. How'd it go? Could you post some pics :D

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”