Zombie Apocalypse: what settings/locations come to mind.

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

beheadtheundead

Re: Zombie Apocalypse: what settings/locations come to mind.

Post by beheadtheundead » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Andrew Sterner wrote:How about a cult place? No idea what they're called, but the locations where a cult gathers and lives together. I'm talking a cult of 100+ people. Then you have a source for new zombies, personality conflicts when the leader is killed, and overall a good back-drop for a zombie script.
You mean like an Apple store?

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

beheadtheundead wrote:
Andrew Sterner wrote:How about a cult place? No idea what they're called, but the locations where a cult gathers and lives together. I'm talking a cult of 100+ people. Then you have a source for new zombies, personality conflicts when the leader is killed, and overall a good back-drop for a zombie script.
You mean like an Apple store?
:lol: :lol:

polliedes

Post by polliedes » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:09 pm

a manufacturing facility, especially a really old one.
for example, where i work we have 4 main buildings and several smaller ones spread out over 1/3 mile. there are underground access tunnels between them that you have to crawl through. 6 levels with 3 underground. the upper levels have limited means of entry and exit, ie 1 stairwell, etc, etc
ICRS EMTB

tookieblueeyes
Favorite Zombie Movies: ALL OF THEM

Post by tookieblueeyes » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:14 pm

I was watching tv and I got an idea here... A Prison, a large prison.

What would be more fun than zombies who are already zombies in life? Convicted murderers, rapists, molesters, theives and all around shit holes.

They already have the mindset to rip you a new asshole, might make it fun to see what they would be like as zombies. Plus it would be doing the world a service LOL
Learning is an ongoing process.

CannonDC
Favorite Zombie Movies: George A Romero - Dawn of the dead, Shaun of the dead, 28 days later among others... I prefer to read rather than watch

Post by CannonDC » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 am

tookieblueeyes wrote:I was watching tv and I got an idea here... A Prison, a large prison.

What would be more fun than zombies who are already zombies in life? Convicted murderers, rapists, molesters, theives and all around shit holes.

They already have the mindset to rip you a new asshole, might make it fun to see what they would be like as zombies. Plus it would be doing the world a service LOL
You mean like a maximum security prison, there are a lot of large prisons that hold convicts for stupid things like marijuana posession, petty theft, and insurance fraud. I say let the decent folk go, the bad people however, molestors, rapists, pedophiles, and psycho murderers can all be turned into zombies for all i care. That could be a great dilemma in a book, with no former knowledge of which convict did what how do you decide who to let out to help you and who to keep locked up?
Why are there 5 syllables in the word "Monosyllabic"?

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”