Zombie Gunship App - Holy Schnikes!!!

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Rugger

Zombie Gunship App - Holy Schnikes!!!

Post by Rugger » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Holy Crap!!!!!! This game is like electric hand held crack with thermal imaging, 25mm gatling gun, 40mm gun, 105mm howitzer, and a shit ton of zombie destruction. I play it on my iPhone and have run the battery down twice today. If you've played cod it's just like that. It's actually beating out angry birds right now on the downloads.
*WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological or emotional damage sustained by the reader is NOT the responsibility of the contributor.
Image Red Wire Rules!!

MVegas
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Zombie Gunship App - Holy Schnikes!!!

Post by MVegas » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Just watched a gameplay vid. I'll be on the lookout for a version for Android! It looks like a lot of fun.
Winter is Coming

anycherry

Post by anycherry » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

here is some more info about it http://www.dotmmo.com/zombie-gunship-3934.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

________
i love zombie gunship, zombie contract. My interest is playing social games, browser games, mmo, etc.
Last edited by anycherry on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reaper25

Post by Reaper25 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

This game is awesome, I really love playing this, the new update where you get rank is cool.

Tenderfoot
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland; The Walking Dead

Post by Tenderfoot » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Rugger wrote:Holy Crap!!!!!! This game is like electric hand held crack with thermal imaging, 25mm gatling gun, 40mm gun, 105mm howitzer, and a shit ton of zombie destruction. I play it on my iPhone and have run the battery down twice today. If you've played cod it's just like that. It's actually beating out angry birds right now on the downloads.

I hate you... Just saying. Now I will get LESS done.
"You never know when something will need to be stabbed after being shot repeatedly..."
Local gunstore clerk talking about bayonets

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”