The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

docdredd

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by docdredd » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 pm

New interview with howard...
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/115/1158776p1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.

Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/todd- ... ded/713229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
New extended trailer....
SMoAF wrote:

It's always a mistake to confuse general affability with the inability to do harm.

Vicarious_Lee

I dunked a bitch's head in a bucket of ice water one time when she was OD-ing on Xanax. Worked great, but there was a LOT of paperwork afterward. :lol:

Agent

Post by Agent » Sun May 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Merovech wrote: I wait 3, 6 or even 12 months down the road, wait for patches, reviews... that sort of thing to make sure I dont waste my money. I still get burned ever so often, but buying a 'bad game' off of hype angers me.
I'm slowly getting back into PC gaming, so I've got a lot of games to catch up on. I just played through Dues Ex for the first time a few weeks ago. :lol: It's nice to just look at classics and things that have held up, been expanded, patched, etc by the time I get them. Plus I'm poor, so I can't spend $50-60 on a new game anyway! I've been meaning to check out the Elder Scrolls series for a couple years, Morrowind is on Steam for $20 and seems like a good place to start.
"I told him that from what I had observed, it only took three days before desperation and hunger overturned all civilized instinct in a person. He smiled and said I had a bleak view of human nature,and that in his experience it was nearer to four days."
-Far North by Marcel Theroux

dukman
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by dukman » Sun May 01, 2011 4:54 pm

If it wasn't for my computer going down, I probably would still be playing Oblivion :oops: The one thing I hate about having a netbook right now instead of my desktop :evil:

I think I would wait a year and a half before buying it anyways tho - In case they release a "Game of the Year" edition with all the added content :mrgreen:
M-O-O-N, that spells survival, law's yes!
Duk's Bags: GLOF GHB ONB EDC
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything ~Tyler Durden

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

6 min of game play ..... Warning badassness follows

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... lls/714851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

Chris@MTCT

Post by Chris@MTCT » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm

this will be awesome!
sigboy40 wrote: I carry around magical kit faeries that keep all my stuff in place. This way I dont lose anything.
Instructor at Milcopp Tactical

CEO of http://movementtocontact.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please also like us on Facebook!

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:17 pm

14 min extended view ...
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53441/The-El ... play-Demo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

NorrisUnleashed
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead.
World War Z(I know not a Movie)

Post by NorrisUnleashed » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm

^^ that preview looked awesome! Officially taking 11-11-11 of work and everything!!
Draugrbitr

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm

docdredd wrote:14 min extended view ...
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53441/The-El ... play-Demo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Absolutely badass
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Im already planning character progression :lol: Having a hard time deciding what to build

Dark elf assassin, Orc Fighter, Argonian Thief.... to many choices. Although I am glad that you are not locked into one mold like in the previous game.
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

JerryOnly
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the dead, ahhh zombies, omega man

Post by JerryOnly » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

I hope i save before i get turned into a vampire so i dont spend a month going through the steps to stop being a vampire.
HorrorBusiness

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Il probably do a secondary character thats a vamp or a lycan..... I enjoyed it the last time it happened.
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

JerryOnly
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by JerryOnly » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:33 pm

i liked it while i was one but it was restricting
HorrorBusiness

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:36 pm

True but the perks that came with it were outstanding. Also all you had to do was feed and you could go to town, shop, that sort of thing.
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

JerryOnly
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by JerryOnly » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:29 pm

i believe after full vamp you couldn't even go out in the daylight tho. was there a lycan version of thaat? never ran into that even on the expansion.
HorrorBusiness

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:48 pm

In the Morrowwind game, with an expansion you could do it.
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

dukman
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by dukman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:02 am

There is a saying with Oblivion... "There is a mod for that" :mrgreen:

There were tons of mods just dealing with vampirism. Instant infection? Check. Instant cure? Check. Cool ass coffins to sleep in instead of a bed? Check. Zombified Skeleton Horse to ride around on? Check. Bitten chicks to walk around nekkid in your mansion? Check.
M-O-O-N, that spells survival, law's yes!
Duk's Bags: GLOF GHB ONB EDC
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything ~Tyler Durden

JerryOnly
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by JerryOnly » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 am

ahh a mod.......I gots it on xbox the only thing I can mod is the fans, the rrod and the open tray error
HorrorBusiness

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Does any one know if they are going to be doing Pre order bonuses like what was done for Fallout New Vegas? I had to change from Best buy to game Stop so I could get the canteen and the Classic pack.....
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

JerryOnly
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by JerryOnly » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:43 pm

docdredd wrote:Does any one know if they are going to be doing Pre order bonuses like what was done for Fallout New Vegas? I had to change from Best buy to game Stop so I could get the canteen and the Classic pack.....
Don't know about pre-orders but I'm sure they will have an xtreme F U addition that will come with extras
HorrorBusiness

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?%2 ... terview%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bunch of fan generated questions answered. 8)
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

mk_ultra

Post by mk_ultra » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

docdredd wrote:http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?%2 ... terview%2F

Bunch of fan generated questions answered. 8)

Good read , this is just getting better and better . November can't come quick enough . :D
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence - Vyvyan

docdredd

Post by docdredd » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:27 am

Not that I was expecting one but there will be NO demo for skyrim per Game informer... this makes me a sad panda :(
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -demo.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMoAF wrote:

Vicarious_Lee

Lynxian

Post by Lynxian » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

docdredd wrote:Not that I was expecting one but there will be NO demo for skyrim per Game informer... this makes me a sad panda :(
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... -demo.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Egh, I'll be beating off playing it when it's out anyway, so why would you want a demo? What's a more important question is what oldskool RPG I'm going to play until it's the 11th of November? I still have to finish Might and Magic 6, but I wouldn't mind something else to pass the time... Arena or Daggerfall, perhaps? ;)
Slow zombies, evidently...
That German Guy's Battalion commander wrote:"If someone breaks through the gate, we expect you to be on your third magazine by the time they get to the first road junction!"

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”