Hawken: War is a Machine

Discussions about Zombie training simulators such as video games, RPGs, paintball or other related simulations.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member

Hawken: War is a Machine

Post by Czechnology » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 pm

http://www.playhawken.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

F2P Future Mech FPS/RPG. I've been playing the alpha, and soon the closed Beta, and I can tell you that if you like FPS games, and oldschool RPG Mech games with lots of customization/weapons, this is an excellent blend of the two. It's got all the appeal of old Mechwarrior games, but with fast, smooth controls. It's more arcade than tactical, but it's an excellent balance, and you don't have to re-learn the controls after a week-long break from it. :lol:

The open beta is scheduled for 12/12, so sign up now if you're interested.

In related news: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/24524/haw ... Xtp5KJc.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

EMEUTIER
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland
Resident Evil Series

Re: Hawken: War is a Machine

Post by EMEUTIER » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 am

Hey dude, I have been playing the Alpha too and cant wait for the beta to be released!

I am not sure if I had seen you on the battlefield or not, same name I assume? Ill keep a lookout next time playing. Oh and my IGN is the same as here.
To JoergSprave on YouTube, Tproa wrote: Sir, I tip my hat to you --- slowly, and without any sudden movement....

jak
Favorite Zombie Movies: The game Last Night On Earth, and the movie Dance of the Dead. Still looking for a good Zombie movie that meets my requirements.

Re: Hawken: War is a Machine

Post by jak » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:07 am

Just hopped on the Beta this week, friggin love it. So nice to play a mecha game where I'm not a slow moving low DPS boring robot. Love the fast paced combat too. If you see a "cheshirejak" on the battlefield be sure to say hey!

--Jak
"The rain it raineth on the just, And also on the unjust fella; But chiefly on the just, because The unjust steals the just's umbrella."
- Lord Bowen

Return to “Zombie Survival/Combat Simulations”