Needed a gun and didn't have a gun

Share a survival experience with us and explain what you learned from it. You might help someone.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

squinty
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, shaun of the dead, pre-opening credit scenes from 28 weeks later and dawn of the dead remake

Re: Needed a gun and didn't have a gun

Post by squinty » Mon May 23, 2011 2:58 pm

This is just unseemly. I tried to apologize for dogpiling in the other thread vic started, but he told me to have carnal relations with myself ad got the thread locked and buried. I'd like to try and apologize one more time. My skepticism remains, but my repeated mockery of the OP didn't do me any credit. I should have just been skeptical and cruised on to a more productive or amusing thread. So, let's undogpile. I don't care if the guy's telling the truth or not, and calling him out just encourages him. I'm so bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis.
George Orwell wrote:Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Needed a gun and didn't have a gun

Post by shrapnel » Mon May 23, 2011 3:09 pm

This thread is a ridiculous dogpile, and I am somewhat disappoint with a number of posters. I'm L&Bing it, and if future posts from the OP are destroyed in a similar manner, there may or may not be Consequences for being a dick.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

Return to “Survival Experiences”