FYI - I was assuming $50mil after tax and lump sum penalty cost... here's what I would do:
1) call a tax and/or estate lawyer
2) call an accountant or firm specializing in such windfall matters
3) take a leave of absence from work
4) change my cell/home phone numbers and email address
5) DON'T tell friends and neighbors for as long as possible... just immediate family
6) avoid any major purchases right away... let things sink in and decide with the wife what we are doing from there.
After that, what I'd push for is:
1) I already live in a perfectly fine house, but I may want to move to get some upgrades I don't have. Probably buy on a large piece of land where nobody is around immediately.... the dog can run free, i'd get some four wheelers and snow mobiles, etc. I would also "secure" my house such that I could survive the zombie invasion of course
2) probably buy a vacation house in the islands somewhere... that way i can play golf all year long!
3) i'd have to buy a ferrair or lamborghini... i'd just have to do it!
4) either work part time, or not work at all. I have 2 girls that can keep me busy, and I have a lot of hobbies that I could pursue more fully... for example, I play Hold Em and I could play more seriously, take lessons, etc. I own guns and I could set up a range at home, buy more guns, collect, etc. I build poker tables and I could set up a sweet workshop to build them to sell, give away, etc. I am also into astronomy and I could build my own telescope, do observations, etc.