Tribunal Power's Fiction

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Tribunal Power
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead... Really, I prefer zombie video games.

Tribunal Power's Fiction

Post by Tribunal Power » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:35 am

I really like having my stories linked in my signature, because it's good continuous exposure. However there's a 5-link limit on the signature, so I'mma do what I've done on a couple other forums: link my fictions to this page, and then link this page in my sig.

ZOMBIE STORIES
Orbital Infection
--A sci-fi story about an alien spacefract that suffers an outbreak as a result of nefarious intentions.

The Recycled Journal
--The contents of a journal found in a scavenged BOL that has been penned by not just one hapless traveller, but many.

MOZA
--My personal account of the government-covered Thanksgiving Outbreak of 2009 in Chicagoland, IL.

ZPAW
--A glimpse of what the world is like 80 years after a pandemic infection cripples the world.

And then there's this, an interactive story I started here on ZS:
Someone Please Tell Me You're Still Alive

NON-ZOMBIE STORIES
The Man That Was Doomed to Die Forever
--A sci-fi story about a simple college teacher in Chicago who stumbles into a plot that breaks the rules of time.

The Tragedy of Dreams
--Writen in the spirit of traditional tragedy, this is a sci-fi love story that takes us back and forth between a modern world and a time long passed.

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Tribunal Power on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Jenny
Favorite Zombie Movies: So far I do not have any. But I will keep you posted as soon as I do.

Re: Tribunal Power's Fiction

Post by Jenny » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Nice. I had not been on Zombie Squad for a long time. Duh this is just an interactive story. A real live simulation of what a Zombie Outbreak would look like if it did occur. Wow. Neat.

jamminfool
Favorite Zombie Movies: Anything and everything directed by George Romero! Caught Diary of the Dead recently, it's probably his best work! I also just saw "Zombieland" recently, it just made it on my short list of favorite recently released movies!

Post by jamminfool » Thu May 26, 2011 9:58 am

Hey tribunal, just spent the last three days reading through "Some Please Tell Me You're Still Alive"...riviting stuff, damned sorry I missed it while it was still kicking! I'm gonna keep watching the fiction section for anything similar, or if the post gains new life, whichever...you, SeerSavant, Kent and the others have created something truly intense!
Tim (jamminfool)
ZSC:021 NJSEP chapter, seriously considerng becoming a full fledged ZS member!

There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period. - Ted Nugent

Tribunal Power
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead... Really, I prefer zombie video games.

Post by Tribunal Power » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Updated with new non-zombie stories, followed by the promise of more stories in both categories. Currently working on a new zombie story in an unusual setting.

Thanks for all the views and comments, and I hope you enjoy my stuff!

Tribunal Power

Post by Tribunal Power » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Updated to add a link to ZPAW, my newest story and my first update-by-chapter contribution to ZS.

Return to “Fiction”