Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - EDIT NOW WITH AAR

Handgun, Pistol and Revolver topics

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Trebor

Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - EDIT NOW WITH AAR

Post by Trebor » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm teaching the NRA Personal Protection in the Home class on Sunday, Aug 29, at CCRC in Williamston.

This is the class to apply for a Michigan Concealed Pistol License.

Tuition is $130 and a referal bonus is available if you sign up with friends of family.

To register, or for more info, contact me at reedrob1@hotmail.com or call me at 248 961 2300.
Last edited by Trebor on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
R.I.P HK33K - Gone, but not forgetten.

Snapcat

Re: Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - Sunday, Aug 29, Williamston, MI

Post by Snapcat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 am

I'll be there.

I know I need to send you a check, I've been overwhelmed with a new baby, so sorry for the delay.

Snapcat

Re: Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - Sunday, Aug 29, Williamston

Post by Snapcat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Took the CPL class with Trebor this past Sunday. It was hot, but I didn't really even notice the temperature I was having so much fun shooting. We started off with some class work in the morning and then pistol skills for the next few hours. And then a break for lunch and a talk with someone about the legal ramifications of having to use your weapon. All in all it was a great day, I would recommend it to anyone looking to take the class for thier CPL.

My one comment to Trebor is, how do you keep your cool with some of your students. Not that the ones in the class were particulalry clueless but I know people that are 10xs worse that think they should have a CPL. Do you ever have to tell people to go home until you can grow up?

A firearm is a SERIOUS responsiblity and I did my best to learn and research all that I could to come prepared, I just don't understand why others don't. It gives responsible gun owners a bad wrap. That's all for my commentary. I will let you know about the advanced class, also are you open for private classes?

Trebor

Re: Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - Sunday, Aug 29, Williamston

Post by Trebor » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Glad you enjoyed the class. Good to have you there.

Yeah, I do private lessons. Contact me direct and we'll figure out what you want and set a price.
----
R.I.P HK33K - Gone, but not forgetten.

Snapcat

Re: Mich CPL class - NRA PPITH - EDIT NOW WITH AAR

Post by Snapcat » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Got my CPL in the mail on Saturday! Thanks Trebor for the class, I am definatly interested in the next training class.

Return to “Handguns”