Don't you just love guns?
So do we. Some of us think guns are pretty cool. Feel free to post about your favorite guns in this forum. Show off your gear if you want. Tell us about your experience at the range.
Of course, there are a few things you should remember. First, Zombie Squad recognizes that responsible gun ownership is a great thing. In that vein, please observe all local laws governing the use and ownership of firearms. If you have questions about the legalities of gun use and ownership, the fine folks in here can point you in the right direction, but you should contact your local police department or a local lawyer who specializes in firearm laws for the facts in your community.
Go take a firearm safety course. We can't encourage this enough. Firearm safety courses by a licensed instructor will help you develop good habits from the beginning.
Second, do not post ways to circumvent gun laws in this forum. ZS supports legal and responsible gun ownership. We don't want advice on how to break the law on our forums.
Lastly, don't be a dipshit. Don't post firearm advice based on the last video game or movie you saw. Don't post idiotic things to do with a gun. Don't post about stealing your parents' guns. Don't post about shooting people. Jesus Christ, there's a long list of stuff I could put here, but I shouldn't have to.
Remember, we will ban you.
With that said, below are some good places to check out in the ZS Firearms forum if this is your first time here. Enjoy!
- Firearm safety - This is a must to check out first - ESPECIALLY for new shooters. If you only read one firearm related thread in this forum, this should be it. ZS highly recommends that you take a firearm safety class and practice good safety habits from the beginning!
- Proper firearm cleaning/maintenance - Failure to properly maintain your collection can damage them, rick endangering yourself and ruin a good investment.
- Proper firearm storage - Information on protecting your firearms and protect people from your firearms.
- ZS Postal Match - The official ZS shooting competition. It's fun. It's FREE. It's a good way to test yourself. Do it! The current match and rules for competing are always here: http://zombiehunters.org/postmatch.php
- Ammo Price Watch - Ammo is expensive if you shoot as often as you should to stay in practice. Post good deals you find or read what others have found.
- Show off your firearms - This is always a favorite. Please do not post comments here. This is for pics only. Start a new thread if you want to make comments on anyone's hardware.
- How can I love guns and not break ZS rules at the same time? - Some Pro Tips on how to deal with our "No Political Discussion" rules.