"Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

This isn't going away anytime soon folks and it just made sense to consolidate all the COVID-19 stuff in one location.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: "Daily COVID-19 SITREP In Your Area"

Post by MPMalloy » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:43 pm

Proof that life goes on: Flood Watch

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:39 pm

This week 6K applied for unemployment in Alabama. Keep in mind you have to wait two weeks before you can apply and all the big shutdowns didn't happen until the last two weeks. That number is more than the entire total for February.

Next I wondered... where did they go to do this? Yep, it is exactly what you are thinking.

All nonessential business in Jefferson County closed effective Friday: The Jefferson County Department of Health has ordered all nonessential businesses and services in Jefferson County will be closed beginning at 5 p.m. Friday, JCDH Health Officer Dr. Mark Wilson ordered. I am not sure what "non-essential" is. Birmingham is officially closed for business.

In Jefferson County (State Largest with 1 million+ people) the DPH has prohibited gathering of more than 10 people.

Why am I feeling all...

You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

Ever

Post by Ever » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:55 am

Thursday March 19, 2020
US - 14,024 active, 218 deceased
Kansas - 35 active, 1 deceased

personal report:
Bug In: Day 12

stress level today:
- tightly wound

inhouse report:
- have had only a few hours sleep and eaten only junk food
- took a chance & contacted my long time doctor (the nurse & by phone, who talked to to the doctor) regarding this angst I'm not shaking and the sleep I'm not getting. He actually called something in for me. The nurse said there's a lot of this going on right now.
- did a bit of cleaning on my poor ignored balcony. It'll be my entire outside soon enough. Might as well get the leaves and bat quano swept up. (had a couple of bats try to move in late last fall but their quano brought massive numbers of flies. So I had someone come relocate them to a more mutually suitable place)

apartment building report:
- fork 'em. They will likely be the instrument of my demise anyway.

(I'm grumpy, I haven't had enough sleep)
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

as COVID-19 moves closer to my large apartment building I am observing the reasons why the likelihood of my surviving this Event is growing increasingly remote: The building would more aptly be named Ship Of Fools Apartments. Offering a head size bucket of sand with every new lease.

aikorob

Post by aikorob » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:18 am

It's probably going to take troops to shut my company down.................we make a LOT of medical devices

Pipette filters, substrate for various medical tests

the heart of these kits:https://intercept-usa.com/what-is-inter ... escription

blood filters: https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products ... r/22267383

and parts for at least 1 companies' virus test machine, among other things

Just spent the last 4 days re-configuring machines to run parts for LaRoche--- our German plant is still open, but limping along. Approximately 25% of their workforce is Polish, and the border closings are keeping them away

local Yamaha motorsports plant has suspended operations
Academy Sports only has .22 and hunting calibers. Even shotgun ammo was down to less than 2 dozen boxes total
Mrs. reports that groceries are spotty--one store will be out of bread; another will be out of meat, etc.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

A.C.E.
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Resident Evil

Post by A.C.E. » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:09 am

So far, I feel that Sweden is handling the pandemic fairly well.

Recommendations are for everyone 70+ to avoid social interactions entirely.

For everyone to work from home if at all possible.

Avoid all unnecessary travel.

Stay at home if sick in any way. Gov will cover sick leave to help employers (normally first day is unpaid and then employer pays for the 14 first days).

All higher education (students 15years and older) have moved online.

Law are Beeing prepared to close schools. Mostly to do with paid parental leave if school is suspended and also to secure childcare for people in "positions critical to society". Last I heard the law has been fast tracked and will be in effect from tomorrow, Saturday. So far, authorities are not yet recommending closing schools though.

The public health agency has a daily press briefing at 2pm that gets livestreamed on YT. Excellent use of modern technology IMHO, and it gives the public direct access to the source instead of having to go through mass media and risk biased or incomplete reporting. The head "state epidemiologist" as well as representatives for the civil contingencies agency and the board of national health and welfare hold these briefings and give updated info and recommendations.

Toilet paper is still sold out of course, because people are idiots.
My FAK
Cold Weather
Propane Forge
ZS #0091

I'm Swedish, there is no known cure.
sealegs wrote:I make it my business to never be caught w. my pants down, and IF I am, then the size of my junk and the fortitude of my stones will give me the initiative by sheer intimidation alone. :lol:

Ioannes
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Ioannes » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:16 am

Califiornia: 2,030 confirmed

Well. CA is under a state-wide shelter in place. No unnecessary movement, under threat of lawful penalty (I think $1k fine). There are so many exceptions to the 'rule' that I doubt anyone will be fined for being out. However, most people are actually abiding by the rules and limiting their movement.

Went to work at mid-day, as admin staff opened the school up for a few hours (we were mandated to finalize the third quarter grades). I input the grades, collected up the last of my stuff. Sent/received the last emails from my desk. About an hour into it I found out about the County shelter in place order that preceded the State shelter in place order. Both took initiated at midnight tonight. Figured this was my last chance to have a go at picking up two things I wanted to have more of (dish soap and dishwasher soap). Was going to stop by the local Winco - gave that up as there was a line out the door and around the building. No spots open in parking lo, either.

Drove closer to home and stopped at a Food Source grocery store 'just to see'. Ended up picking up a couple of items that were not available at other stores (the last bottle or two of dish soap). However...

The aisles were EMPTY. So empty that your couldn't tell what kind of aisle you were on. I'm talking NO PRODUCT. And that was aisle after aisle. It was... impressive in a not-so-great 'holy shit this is REAL' kinda way.

I also stopped at the Safeway near my house. A bit more product, but many shelves were still bare. Produce still sort of available, but clearly picked thru. The grocery store around the corner from the house? Closed up tight - at 14:40.

Given the county/state orders, the wife sent me to the closest nursery with a long-ass list of seeds and/or plants she wanted for the garden - for the first time ever she told me to 'buy several of each'. The nursery wasn't crowded at all - which I was surprised about. Still, they didn't have a lot in stock, except for the heirloom seeds I picked up. Checked with their staff - they have 4 trucks coming in tomorrow... at 'some point'. Hopefully, getting garden vegetables is considered 'gathering food' under the shelter in place rules. Hopefully I get there when there are more plants. :cry:

About 19:30, the FireStick crapped the bed. Bad timing!! Had just enough time to run up to an open store (Target) and grabbed a new one so the wife and kids have Disney+... :roll: It was surreal being out that late in these conditions. Back in the olden days? When everything actually closed for Christmas or Thanksgiving? Yeah, that's what it was like tonight. Almost no traffic, everything shut down early and deserted...

On the home front, the kids are adapting well. My wife has been spectacular at not only putting activities and lessons together for my kids, she's still taking care of our one day care kiddo until his parents get the work-from-home order (they are currently listed as 'essential' state services personnel). She is sick of hearing about what's going on, but she has actually engaged with me on how to extend our preps and that she is thankful we laid in supplies over the last year. She had the garden laid out on paper by the time I got home in the afternoon, too, which I normally have to prod her on...

Family all seems good to go.

Checked in with my three elderly neighbors. Made sure they had our phone numbers. Told them if they needed anything, to call right away.

I double-checked on my staff to make sure they were all good to go. They all seem to be okay so far. Not sure about long term, but so far they all seem to be doing well so far.

I hope that everyone weathers these 'interesting times' in good health and without tragedy.
Quo mihi Fortunam si non conceditur uti?

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: All the Milla movies and Shaun of the Dead
Location: There's no place I can be since I've found (hoosier) Serenity.

Post by FlashDaddy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:36 am

Central Indiana:

From IDoH website https://www.in.gov/coronavirus/

Covid cases = 79 (23 more than yesterday)
Covid deaths= 2 (no change-both in central Indiana)
Total tests = 554 (174 more than yesterday) That is two days in a row with notably more tests, so I guess they finally got some tests kits from the federal government. The only IKEA store in the state closed, as did every Simon mall, and Kohls Department store. The DNR customer service center closed but you can still get fishing and hunting licenses on-line.

The map at the site now shows confirmed cases in 27 of Indiana's 92 counties.

The Governor has extended the declared emergency to May 5th. School closings have been extended to May 1st. The May 2nd Mini-Marathon has been cancelled, the first time that has happened in the 43 years of the mini. They won't refund my entry fee but will let me run it "virtually" or apply it to the 2021 mini. State government is meeting to decide if to postpone the May primary election and letting more folks vote by mail.

With everyone home our use of almost everything has increased, food, drinks, snacks, bandwidth, electricity, and TP. We still have plenty of everything, though in a few days we will have to start using the reserve TP, which is of a lower quality. My kid calls it "half ply." :lol: The reason I have always been able to keep a good reserve supply of it is that no one likes using it. So they all wanted the better stuff in good everyday supply.

Hang in their ZSers. Oh, and a big thank you to Tinderbox whose update of the most excellent "The Dead at Destitute Mountain" story thread has brought a bright, cheerful light into this darkness. I continue to bask in its glow. We will get through this together.
- Flash

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

Confucius

Post by Confucius » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Fucking weird time to be living in. My work (an oil refinery) just distributed stickers to put on our badges so we can show police if the city gets quarantined...

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:58 pm

3/20/20. Maine now has 56 cases and shortages of PPE among healthcare workers is getting dire. All bars and restaurants are either switching to takeout/delivery only or have closed altogether. All theaters are shut down. Any business that can have employees work from home have already done so. Don't know about other cities, but if movie companies are looking for some good B-roll footage of post apocalyptic cityscapes, come to Portland.

I'm going to venture out to the grocery stores this weekend, but I'm not optimistic about finding much aside from fruit and vegetables. Fortunately that's really the only thing I'm running low on. In another week, fresh meat will start to become an issue.

All public school superintendents met (virtually, I'd imagine) and announced today school closures statewide are being extended to 4/27 at least. Although I don't think anyone realistically expects kids to return to actual classrooms this school year.

I feel particularly bad for the graduating seniors, both high school and college. Missing out on the rite of graduation is a real shame.

wee drop o' bush
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dead Set
Zombieland
TV show: The Walking Dead
Game: Plants vs Zombies

Post by wee drop o' bush » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:15 pm

UPDATE on coronavirus (#COVID19) testing in the UK:

As of 9am on 20 March, a total of 66,976 have been tested:

62,993 negative.
3,983 positive.
There are now 86 confirmed cases of Covid19 in Northern Ireland.

As of 1pm, 177 patients who tested positive for coronavirus have sadly died.

In Éire: There have been a further 126 cases of Covid-19 confirmed in Ireland, the Department of Health has said.

The latest increase brings the total number of cases here to 683 since the first case was reported here.

Three people who have been diagnosed with Covid-19 have died since the outbreak began here, of those two had a reported underlying medical condition.

Also: UK pubs and restaurants told to shut in virus fight https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51981653
From tonight in the UK all restaurants/cafes/pubs/clubs/gyms/public swimming pools etc etc are to close, this is to enforce an increase in social distancing. Not enough people had been compliant.
Mr. E. Monkey wrote: Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat. Wee drop is NOT a dinosaur with a mind-control hat.
airballrad wrote: All hail Wee Drop, the Angel of Quittin' Time. :D
wee drop's Sheep Farming thread

sheddi
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later
Shaun of the Dead

Post by sheddi » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:28 pm

The situation around me hasn't changed much since yesterday (although I've not really gone very far to investigate).

My children have now finished school, most probably until the new school year starts in September. My eldest's exams have been cancelled and he will be assigned grades based on his school work to date.

While there are still tales of empty shelves in major supermarkets, the convenience stores, butcher and pharmacy in my village all have stock of most things. This includes bread, milk, eggs and fresh meat (the latter in the butcher's). The larger convenience store and the butcher are both limiting how many shoppers are allowed into the store at any one time.

Hampshire now has 77 confirmed cases (which in essence means 77 hospitalised cases, as others don't get tested and so aren't confirmed and don't appear in the stats). Two of my neighbours (one household) are at home with suspected COVID-19 but seem to be doing OK. They're aged mid-50s and to my knowledge their pre-existing conditions are all musculo-skeletal, not anything that makes them more vulnerable (I could be wrong).

Edit to add: I see from Wee Drop's post that NI has now overtaken Hampshire in terms of confirmed cases.

Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to venture out to Lidl.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
Behave!

ZSC:010 - UK Chapter
My EDC / GHB (needs updating)
Foundation licence holder - Mike-Six-mumble-mumble-mumble.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:51 pm

Big day locally. All law enforcement offices and city offices are closed to the public. If you call for a routine report you have to go to the station and talk to the LEO through the glass.

Hospitals censuses have crashed from last week. People suddenly seemed to realize that if you go to a hospital with sick people who have a highly communicable virus that they could get it too, and die. This has cut way back on people using EDs as primary care, to get OTC meds and even (to a small degree) drug seekers.

The plan, not yet implemented is close all medical clinics for routine visits that are not in the CV19 fight.

The county sheriff's office is still issuing pistol permits and I took one of the kids down there to get one. He filled out the application on line and went down to the window to pick it up. They refused to touch his driver's license to verify it was him. Since I can't stop an adult child from driving around the state chasing tail at least I feel a little more comfortable knowing he has the means to defend himself.

The police academies around the state have shaved weeks off their programs and are graduating all cadets 2-4 weeks early. After the cadets are ejected graduated the academies will close for at least two weeks.

Not sure what to make of this from the Mayor of Tuscaloosa:
According to ADPH, in the last 4 days, 1043 samples sent to the testing laboratory from #Tuscaloosa County at the @dchsystem site. There have been 40 processed with 1 positive. 528 of the 1043 samples were not sufficient or spoiled. There are 475 samples still in process.
https://twitter.com/WaltMaddox

If true this is terrible news.

Mercedes shut down; they had the last open automobile factory in the state.

Publix, Dominoes and other grocery and delivery places have announced plans to hire thousands of people in the state to keep up with demand. Unemployment filings are in record uncharted territory.

Flu is making it's rounds. Some of the drive through testing stations are also testing for flu and have noted flu but not virus. Note that you can get the flu AND the virus. This would really suck.

The previous restrictions on 25 people in an enclosed space were clarified to not include work spaces... Not sure how being at work makes you safe from virus.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/03/alabama ... ction.html

The Governor has given authorization to the TAG (The Adjutant General) to call out up to 100 members of the Alabama National Guard to active duty as needed. About six years ago the state suspended operations of the organized state militia. There has been no action on that front.

The USS Alabama is now closed to the public. Unconfirmed reports are of the Governor preparing the ship for sail so that it can be used as a floating State Capitol off shore to maintain continuity of government (ok I made that last one up, but seems a good idea, no? and the Alabama is indeed closed).
You go over and under
I go through

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:42 pm

I'm noticing sit down restaurants making a hard right turn towards home delivery. Just watched a commercial for Golden Coral .Call in Take out and home delivery is now available.
Not all those who wander are lost

John Titor was right

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by FlashDaddy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:42 pm

We have a local restaurant we love but only eat there once maybe twice a month, usually. Now they only have take out or delivery and we are going to support them more, because we don’t want to loose them. Spent $65 plus a healthy tip there tonight. At 5:15pm there were about 20 folks waiting for their takeout, all more than 3 feet apart. I was the only one in an N95 mask but most of the workers had blue gloves that matched mine.
- Flash

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by FlashDaddy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Indiana reports third covid-19 death. This is the second death in Marion County, i.e. Indianapolis.
INDIANAPOLIS—The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) today announced that a third Hoosier has died of COVID-19. The patient is an adult resident of Marion County over age 60 who had been hospitalized.

ISDH reported 23 new cases of COVID-19 today, bringing to 79 the number of Hoosiers diagnosed through ISDH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and private laboratories. All but one are adults.
https://calendar.in.gov/site/isdh/even ... -19-death/
- Flash

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:25 pm

We are still hanging in here in NOLA. My building remains open though many if not most of the tenants are woring from home.

The cleaning staff dilligently clean all frequently touched surfaces during the day. With fewer people in the building the place is likely getting cleaner every day and soon may be the cleanest place in the city.

The rumor mill is running overtime and all manner of misinformation is pouring out all over the city.

The death rate continues but homicides still account for more deaths daily than the virus...nope no let up threre.

Hang in there folks this will end.

quazi

Post by quazi » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:18 am

In one town in the state there have been a few cases reported among people that have not traveled recently, which is worrying news.

I went to the local health clinic for my regularly scheduled checkup. They had stopped taking walk-ins and they were testing people for fever at the door (nobody has had a fever yet). I friends with a person who works there and was told that nearly all support staff would be sent to work from home soon.

One of my teacher friends told me schools are closing until May 1, but it's just the buildings that are closed and they're trying to do online classes. I'm not sure what kids without Internet connections are going to do, especially since the libraries closed last week.

Unemployment Insurance claims have skyrocketed. Not surprising, since so many people's income in this state (including my family's) is dependent on tourism. It's looking to be a really lean year for us. If tourism is bad, oil prices stay low and the stock market tanks the state is going to be really hard up.

Minor thing, but my local board game group has stopped posting events on Facebook and is now arranging things through text messages to try to keep things small.

Ever

Post by Ever » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:26 am

Friday March 20, 2020
US - 19,247 active, 264 deceased
Kansas - 50 active, 1 deceased

personal report:
Bug In: Day 13

stress level today:

mental preparedness exercises for coming zombie attack:
- practiced mindfulness walking meditation

inhouse report:
- ate better.... canned yams, canned pears, frozen broccoli, cube of American cheese, boiled egg, 1 piece 22 grain WW toast

COVID-19 mitigation report:
- religiously sanitized shoes when entering apartment

physical preparedness for coming zombie attack:
- walked maybe a mile and a half
- multiple times took stairs exiting an entering my floor to go outside.

apartment building report:
- another flyer from management. Excellently harsher;
(paraphrasing)
"Look, you people are in the severely at risk demographic, the entire building is filled with people who are in the severely at risk demographic, so take this sh!t seriously! Self distancing is not happening, folks. You're risking everyone, and yourself. Don't touch others, don't spit, don't pass around something you just cooked, stop being in groups to stand/sit around talking, go home to cough, go home to sneeze,..... just plain ole go home! This is serious. And it's especially serious for you! Get serious, this is going to have serious consequences! "

Excellent.
Ever, previously known here as 'zombiepreparation'

as COVID-19 moves closer to my large apartment building I am observing the reasons why the likelihood of my surviving this Event is growing increasingly remote: The building would more aptly be named Ship Of Fools Apartments. Offering a head size bucket of sand with every new lease.

FlashDaddy
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by FlashDaddy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:07 am

Today's updated numbers from Central Indiana (this official site only updates once per day):

From IDoH website https://www.in.gov/coronavirus/

Covid cases = 126 (47 more than yesterday)
Covid deaths= 3 (one more, all from central Indiana, all described as over 60)
Total tests = 833 (279 more than yesterday) That is 3 days in a row with notably more tests, which also may help explain the huge leap in the number of cases. On Wednesday we only had 39 cases.

The map at the site now shows confirmed cases in 34 of Indiana's 92 counties. Our primary election has officially been moved from May 6th to June 2nd with talk of sending everyone a mail in ballot.
- Flash

CorpsmanUp

Post by CorpsmanUp » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:48 pm

One of my signs for when SHTF is mobilization of the National Guard.

Our governor in MD has just mobilized the guard. Told us not to worry and they're here to help with supplies, etc.

Anyone else see mobilization occurring?

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:48 pm

CorpsmanUp wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:48 pm
One of my signs for when SHTF is mobilization of the National Guard.

Our governor in MD has just mobilized the guard. Told us not to worry and they're here to help with supplies, etc.

Anyone else see mobilization occurring?
Just the one I reported above, that has not actually been implemented. NY has called up a unit. A total of .4% of the National Guard has been called up to deal with the virus so far.

There is some incorrect information in this article in regards to how the law and call ups work but I believe the numbers are correct:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/1 ... rus-137578
You go over and under
I go through

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:17 pm

Another 14 cases here in Maine in the past 24 hours, bringing the total to 70.

Got a text last night from a friend whose dinner party I attended 15 days ago. She's now running a fever (101.5F), has a sore throat and her lungs feel "tight" whatever the hell that means. She did speak to her doctor, who would not authorize a test for coronavirus. Her symptoms started Wednesday, 13 days since I was ate the meal she cooked for me and others. She's now confined to her bedroom unless she's wearing an N95 mask (she's a house painter and has a fair bit of PPE). Her teenage son and their housemate are restricted to rest of the house. I dropped off a few supplies she requested, including a couple of canisters of disinfecting wipes I had. I left them in shopping bags outside her doorknob.

Neither I nor any of the other dinner party attendees are showing symptoms. But out of an abundance of caution I've cancelled my plans to go on a couple of group hikes this weekend A huge bummer because after a week of working home alone, I'm getting a bit lonely. YT cat videos aren't cutting it anymore.

Gassed up the car. I was only down to a half tank and there's no real reason I had to. I just don't like not having a full or nearly full tank these days.

DarkAxel
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Evil Dead Series, Dawn of the Dead, Shawn of the Dead, NOTLD, Resident Evil Series

Post by DarkAxel » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Our governor is giving daily updates. Right now KY has 63 total cases with 2 deaths. Most cases have been in counties on the I75 corridor or in Louisville.

A church defied the order to shut down. Now 40 of them are in quarantine because a church member tested positive.

I went out grocery shopping today. Walmart had no purchase limits and the shelves were in rough shape, though they did have plenty of TP. No eggs, little milk, and almost nothing in the meat case. Sav a lot had purchase limits and had plenty of everything except bacon, ground beef, and TP.

Talked to a fellow today that believes Covid 19 is a government plot to kill off old folks so they won't have to pay them Social security. Misinformation and conspiracy theories are running rampant in my neck of the woods. This shit is definitely not helping.
vyadmirer wrote:Call me the paranoid type, but remember I'm on a post apocalyptic website prepared for zombies.
Fleet #: ZS 0180

Browncoat

Imma Fudd, and proud of it.

ZS Wiki

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by MPMalloy » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:43 pm

DES MOINES - The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) has been notified of 23 additional positive cases of Iowans with COVID-19, for a total of 68 positive cases. To date, there have been 1,049 negative tests conducted at the State Hygienic Lab.
Still no sip order. :)

Return to “All Things COVID-19”