The use of a front pack repositions a portion of your weight forward which reduces your overall shoulder stress and increases comfort, mobility and balance. A front pack in combination with a backpack moves your center of gravity forward and lower and creates the feeling of carrying a lighter overall load.
Though the Ribz front pack was designed with ultralight backpacking intentions, any outdoor activity where easy access of equipment is critical is where it proves beneficial. Ribz front pack can be used alone as a vest but is primarily designed to work with your existing backpack as increased functionality.
* Material Colors: Black or Olive Drab Green (Granite Gray for Ultralight)
* 5 pockets
* Pack - 210 Denier Interwoven reinforced ripstop nylon
* Zippers - Water Resistant / Self Healing
* Back Strap - 50mm adjustable balistic nylon - with D Ring Attachments
* Shoulder Straps - 35mm adjustable balistic nylon - with D Ring Attachments
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests