Bug Out Gear Deals (Post 'em when you find 'em) I

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

moab

Re: Bug Out Gear Deals (Post 'em when you find 'em) I

Post by moab » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:17 pm

SawyerProducts wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 12:01 pm
moab wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:26 pm
Personally i like the micro squeeze.

Sawyer Products Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HBMC32Y/re ... KFbARJ9K8D
Thanks for recommending our product. I have noticed several mentions on here so I thought it might be beneficial to join the discussion and answer any technical questions you might have about the filters. Feel free to ask away and I (or our team) will answer as best we can.
Thank you so much. And welcome aboard. Is there one place that lists all the proper connections and tubes that people might need for various applications?
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:23 am

moab wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:17 pm
SawyerProducts wrote:
moab wrote:

Sawyer Products Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HBMC32Y/re ... KFbARJ9K8D
Thanks for recommending our product. I have noticed several mentions on here so I thought it might be beneficial to join the discussion and answer any technical questions you might have about the filters. Feel free to ask away and I (or our team) will answer as best we can.
Thank you so much. And welcome aboard. Is there one place that lists all the proper connections and tubes that people might need for various applications?
I have a micro squeeze & I'm glad I do.

moab

Post by moab » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:05 am

MPMalloy wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:23 am
moab wrote:
SawyerProducts wrote:
moab wrote:

I have a micro squeeze & I'm glad I do.
I think im gonna replace my minis with those.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

WillyWinchester
Favorite Zombie Movies: Train to Busan, Evil Dead, Day of the Dead, 28 Days Later, Resident Evil series

Post by WillyWinchester » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Micro Squeeze is very legit.
Like Brotato... your nose is falling off.

SawyerProducts

Post by SawyerProducts » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 pm

moab wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:15 am
The sawyer mini does 100,000 gallons. And isn't to much more expensive. And the squeeze is even better.
Thanks for suggesting us and yes you are correct, our mini does 100,000 gallons...

SawyerProducts

Post by SawyerProducts » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:57 pm

raptor2 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:03 pm
SawyerProducts wrote:
moab wrote:

Our policy prohibits spam. That said since you are responding to the post that is not spam. Please do feel free to answer questions about your products but at the same time please do not post any spam.

If you would please go to the introductions thread and introduce yourself. You are welcome to provide product information in our forum.
I will do that! And yes, I am not trying to spam anyone... I just recently was hired with Sawyer and one of the areas that I am passionate about is prepping. My goal is to be a connection between you all here and Sawyer. I will do my best to answer any questions or specifics about our products or water filtration in general. I'm looking forward to our discussions and interactions...

SawyerProducts

Post by SawyerProducts » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:41 pm

moab wrote:
SawyerProducts wrote:
moab wrote:

I will find this out for you and be back in touch shortly... stand by!

SawyerProducts

Post by SawyerProducts » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:07 pm

moab wrote:

There is not a page that lists all of the specs, but here are a few of the main ones:

28mm standard threads

1/4" inner diameter for tubing/hydration packs

63mm threading on the wide bladder large volume systems 1 and 2 gallon options

Hope that helps!!!

raptor2
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor2 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:49 pm

SawyerProducts wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:57 pm
raptor2 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:03 pm
SawyerProducts wrote:
moab wrote:

Our policy prohibits spam. That said since you are responding to the post that is not spam. Please do feel free to answer questions about your products but at the same time please do not post any spam.

If you would please go to the introductions thread and introduce yourself. You are welcome to provide product information in our forum.
I will do that! And yes, I am not trying to spam anyone... I just recently was hired with Sawyer and one of the areas that I am passionate about is prepping. My goal is to be a connection between you all here and Sawyer. I will do my best to answer any questions or specifics about our products or water filtration in general. I'm looking forward to our discussions and interactions...
Thank you! We are happy to have you on the forum and would note that we have several water purification threads here:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 89&t=53446

If you would like to post a water purification article please do feel free to do so. We encourage experts in any given field to post informative articles.
Duco Ergo Sum

raptor2 is the new profile name for raptor.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8190

Lettuce Pray
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland
Location: 40th and Plumb-- 40 miles from nowhere and plumb out of sight

Post by Lettuce Pray » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Nalgene is having a flash sale on its website.

https://nalgene.com/product-category/sales/

RoneKiln

Post by RoneKiln » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:33 am

I received two goal zero lanterns in the mail today that I ordered on an "open box sale." They showed up without the boxes, demo stickers on them, and in perfect condition. I'm quite happy with the deal.

https://www.goalzero.com/shop/open-box- ... 7BEALw_wcB

They have other products on an open box sale, but I couldn't find them by navigating the website. I had to google "goal zero open box sale" and take the links I found that way.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

MacWa77ace
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Post by MacWa77ace » Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:18 pm

25% off 'select' products at NARescue - 1 day only sale. 1/9. National LE appreciation day. Use coupon code THANKSLE. https://www.narescue.com/law-enforcemen ... -sale.html

Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel

Return to “Bug Out Gear”