The Woods Walker Thread.

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Re: The Woods Walker Thread.

Post by ineffableone » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 pm

moab wrote:I'm bringing this back to the top. Because I knew WW was a great writer. But I did not know the shear volume of his contributions here.

Read thru his many reviews and contributions. It's well worth it. Some very interesting stuff.

Patrick

PS - This also reminds me of why he's the mod of the Bug Out Gear section!
LOL, yes you almost have to wonder where he finds the time write so much and still do what he writes about. But he does provide pictures to make sure we know he is legit, I am though always surprised at the volume of great informative threads WW posts up.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Return to “Bug Out Gear”