Best hiking coffee EVER!!!!

Items to keep you alive in the event you must evacuate: discussions of basic Survival Kits commonly called "Bug Out Bags" or "Go Bags"

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

moab

Best hiking coffee EVER!!!!

Post by moab » Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks to whomever posted the stimulant thread below. As I've been meaning to post this for awhile. You didn't want coffee. So I started this thread.

IT's small packets of instant coffee with creamer and sweetener inside. It makes a very small cup of coffee. Like a 10oz you might see at a diner. You know. Those small coffee cups. I mention this because this stuff packs a WHALLOP!!! And that's putting it mildly. A girl in my office gave me some. And MAN! This stuff kicks you in the ass. Like I drank a half of a 10 oz cup and I was ready to climb Everest.

The cool thing is it's all in one tiny packet. Nothing else needed. So it stores tiny. And gets your ass GOING! Taste great too. It's the best instant coffee I've ever had. Drink it by itself or put one of these babies in with your full pot of coffee. And you'll climb like a mad man.

It's Thai G7 coffee:

https://www.amazon.com/G7-Instant-Coffe ... B008A0AL0G

"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

Iowa_guy
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Re: Best hiking coffee EVER!!!!

Post by Iowa_guy » Fri May 12, 2017 8:58 am

That stuff is awesome especially if you are not a fan of just black coffee. Will need to get more of these now that you have reminded me.

For those that like black coffee I suggest Bustelo which come in single packs of instant.

SCBrian

Post by SCBrian » Fri May 12, 2017 1:21 pm

I married into a Hispanic family, whenever I need to make a good impression, I bring a can of Cafe Bustelo. It's apparently like handing out free candy to kids...
:clap:
I tilt at Windmills
BattleVersion wrote:For my Family?...Burn down the world, sure... But, I'm also willing to carry it on my shoulders.
raptor wrote:...I am allergic to bullets;I break out in blood.
jnathan wrote:... you can choke on my Hebrew National.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Sat May 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Just saw this, good info MOAB! Thanks! might try it, I live next to an Asian market they have LOTS of different stuff will probably have this.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Return to “Bug Out Gear”