"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Mack63 wrote:What was the Red Circle "A" carol was looking at when she sat down?
It's from the hand stamper little Sam carrries around. Like at the dinner party last year when he stamped an "A" on Rick's hand to make him an official Alexandrian. I guess after Carol rebuffed him, he put it there to let her know she ain't getting rid of him that easily.

But when she saw it, sitting there in her Wolf garb, it reminded her that she should be "One of us"......not "One of them".

Last edited by RickOShea on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

MacWa77ace
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Post by MacWa77ace » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:19 pm

Or maybe a scarlet letter denoting that an Adultress lives there.

Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel

Mack63
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland, Resident Evil, Dead Snow; Red vs Dead, TWD, Z Nation

Post by Mack63 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Ah now I see; I watched the episode where they went to Noah's place and now "got it" that they were attacked by the wolves, lol. :roll: There we see the lower half of the bodies, where the upper halves with the "W" on the foreheads were being transported in the truck, houses were burned down, and bodies mutilated. The wolves seem to run quite a bit of territory.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Evan the Diplomat
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Savageland

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:50 pm

I like how they are bringing the different story arcs together. Next episode will be Abrams and Sasha in their mission

I have a bone to pick with Rick and team. You'd think they would have taught them to check their six and would be constantly reminding them as the go into or are in zombie melees. They could have at least end instructed them to pair off.

They may not have enough machetes for everyone but hoes, spades and other long handled garden tool make effective pole arms.

Holy fuck! They just killed Glenn

I'm going to sign off now.
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home

Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

ppfd
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the living dead! What else!

Post by ppfd » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Wow :cry:

Chicago Zombie
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The only bad zombie movie is an unwatched zombie movie...(& American Zombie, Dead Country, Zombiez, Dead Clowns....)

Post by Chicago Zombie » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:52 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
ZSC:020 Chapter Officer. IL, WI, or IN resident? Please stop by the ZSC:020 Chicagoland Forum!
CERT & RACES member.
ZS Hall of Fame!
ZS Wiki
Free Prepper Ebooks
May is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome awareness month!
"You can't always decide what happens to you, but you can decide how you react."

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Post by ausher » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 pm

F in nicholas. !!!!

Evan the Diplomat
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (2004), Savageland

Post by Evan the Diplomat » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Let's hang Scott M Gimple in effigy. Or Atlanta.
Priests and cannibals, prehistoric animals
Everybody happy as the dead come home

Big black nemesis, parthenogenesis
No-one move a muscle as the dead come home

Paladin1

Post by Paladin1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Not Glen.
WWSD?

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:06 pm

ausher
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: so far zombieland because i think it accuratly depicts what a zombie could be like. not a dead becoming undead, but an infected human... kinda like a dog with raibies. even tho signs of other survivors were non existant in the movie except for the 4 main characters and bill murray...

Post by ausher » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:08 pm

On the bright side...

Maggie is single... :mrgreen:

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 pm

k that sucked.
Not all those who wander are lost

John Titor was right <--- :ohdear: Way past the point of going gray man. See you on the other side ( or not :wink: )

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, they didn't post his name on the "In Memoriam" on Talking Dead.Image

CarolinaPeach
Favorite Zombie Movies: I was hoping it would be "World War Z" but I don't think that's going to happen. So, in order: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland...so far.

Post by CarolinaPeach » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Nononononononononono. Not Glen. They can have stupid Sturgess, who couldn't follow directions. And please, just go on and take that Nicholas on outta there 'cause I don't care if he's 'not that guy anymore'. :cry: :cry:

Tough episode and I can't say that I like how that went down at all.

Peach

Tinderbox

Post by Tinderbox » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Okay, so here's me grasping at straws...

Any chance Nicolas' body was lying on top of Glen's and that's what the walkers were tearing into?

Pretty hard to believe anyone could survive under such a big dogpile of zombies, though.
"...the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire..."

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Tinderbox wrote:Okay, so here's me grasping at straws...

Any chance Nicolas' body was lying on top of Glen's and that's what the walkers were tearing into?

Pretty hard to believe anyone could survive under such a big dogpile of zombies, though.
Well, when they fell off the dumpster, Nicholas was on top, with his back against Glenn's front.

CarolinaPeach
Favorite Zombie Movies: I was hoping it would be "World War Z" but I don't think that's going to happen. So, in order: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland...so far.

Post by CarolinaPeach » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

I confess, that's what I was hoping - that somehow, dead Nicholas had landed on top of Glen and they were chowing down on him - but the scene just went on too long for me to think that was really what happened. But I'm not going to be prissy about it if that's how it plays out because of course, Glen is one of my favs.

Carol-free episodes are yuck, too.

Peach

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:50 pm

CarolinaPeach wrote:I confess, that's what I was hoping - that somehow, dead Nicholas had landed on top of Glen and they were chowing down on him - but the scene just went on too long for me to think that was really what happened. But I'm not going to be prissy about it if that's how it plays out because of course, Glen is one of my favs.

Carol-free episodes are yuck, too.

Peach
The-Powers-That-Be are trying to be coy. The shirt the walker hands were tearing into appeared to be a grayish T-shirt. Glenn was wearing a dirty Khaki-ish button-up shirt, while Nicholas was wearing a light green jacket.....but they both had grayish T-shirts on underneath. :crazy:

ETA: And that would be too much for Maggie, cause it would mean that she lost her Dad, Sister, & Husband all within about 7 weeks.
Last edited by RickOShea on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:59 pm

From a friend in the area...
So...I've seen it spoiled, haven't seen the episode yet, but I do know said actor is still wandering around Atlanta so...
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

Cherokee John

Post by Cherokee John » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Glen?? What is this a dream sequence? I almost can't believe it. Should have gone upon the roofs.
“Guns tell the truth. Guns never say, "I'm only kidding."
― Gustav Hasford, The Short-Timers

raistlin
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Favorite Movie: 28 Days Later. Recent Favorite book series: The Remaining by D.J. Molles.

Post by raistlin » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Depressing episode. :(
"This is really every father's dream. Watching his son launch a ballistic missile on his own position."

Stab74

Post by Stab74 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:25 am

Tinderbox wrote:Any chance Nicolas' body was lying on top of Glen's and that's what the walkers were tearing into?
This. Guaranteed.
"As previously stated, we want to avoid discussions of illegal activities on this forum, but at the same time we do not want to completely stifle discussion." - Doctor Jest, Moderator

Mod clarification on what constitutes discussion of illegal activities

mcjon77

Post by mcjon77 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:06 am

ausher wrote:On the bright side...

Maggie is single... :mrgreen:
I came here to post the EXACT SAME THING, but you beat me to it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Zombie Training Films”