"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Tue May 05, 2015 7:36 pm

DFWMTX wrote:So you think the actor's lawyers are going to spring him from jail with bail to finish shooting the season, do you think there'll be a mid-season write-out of the character, or are they planning to replace him and act like the man hasn't changed?
IIRC, they just started filming the first episode of season 6 yesterday.

They're getting an early start this year. Usually they film the first 8 episodes between mid May and early August. Then after a two week break, they film the final 8 episodes between late August to mid November.

Scott Wilson was arrested for DUI after being stopped for speeding in Peachtree City, GA back during the filming of season 3. I don't believe it had too much of an effect on production.

Image Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

zobmiedown

Post by zobmiedown » Tue May 12, 2015 11:47 am

So the two cast member who were cast as preachers in TWD both have issues with the sacramental wine?
Regulators mount up.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 pm

RickOShea wrote:Um....hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Aiden died in S5-14.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Aiden_Monroe

Oh well. Of course if Norm Reedus ever gets a love interest do you think she will be as hot as his ex-wife?

She was literally the hotest woman on the planet in the 90s, might recall her from the Chris Isaak video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3Nl1GZzuw
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

zobmiedown

Post by zobmiedown » Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 am

I vote for Hanna Davis who is the girl with the horse in the new direct tv adds.
Regulators mount up.

Boondock
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Boondock » Mon May 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Q&A about "Fear the Walking Dead" with showrunner Dave Erikson:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... als-796461
I wouldn't say that we end the season at the exact same point where Rick wakes up, but it'll loosely be in that time frame. Things will have gone very bad by the end of season one.

We'reWolf

Post by We'reWolf » Mon May 18, 2015 11:04 pm

RickOShea wrote:
DFWMTX wrote:So you think the actor's lawyers are going to spring him from jail with bail to finish shooting the season, do you think there'll be a mid-season write-out of the character, or are they planning to replace him and act like the man hasn't changed?
IIRC, they just started filming the first episode of season 6 yesterday.

They're getting an early start this year. Usually they film the first 8 episodes between mid May and early August. Then after a two week break, they film the final 8 episodes between late August to mid November.

Scott Wilson was arrested for DUI after being stopped for speeding in Peachtree City, GA back during the filming of season 3. I don't believe it had too much of an effect on production.

Image Image
Idk how it is in their state.. But in CA that guy could have bailed out but i would guess that his bail was probably 3-5k.. a dui for your first time is 2500 and if you use a bail agent you typically pay 10% so 250 to bail out..
The ringing in your ears is the sound of your own destruction.

ZomCon Sargeant
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (1978), Dead Snow, Fido, Night of the Living Dead (1968 & 1989), Day of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days Later, Return of the living Dead, and Shaun of the Dead.

Post by ZomCon Sargeant » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 pm

So did Glenn get bit?
"ZomCon: A better life through containment"

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:23 pm

ZomCon Sargeant wrote:So did Glenn get bit?
I don't guess so.....they just finished filming episode 3 of season 6, and Steven Yeun was still on-set.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

SeerSavant
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
28 Days Later
Serenity/Firefly (Reavers, man!)

Post by SeerSavant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:03 am

RickOShea wrote:
ZomCon Sargeant wrote:So did Glenn get bit?
I don't guess so.....they just finished filming episode 3 of season 6, and Steven Yeun was still on-set.

Whew... The other half and I found that to be the biggest What If of the last episode...

Towanda

Post by Towanda » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:18 am

*bitten

Sent via carrier wave.
Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison and expecting someone else to die.

SMoAF wrote:You could have your very own Trunk SMoAF. That'd HAVE to have some practical value for you.

NamelessStain

Post by NamelessStain » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:15 am

Towanda wrote:*bitten

Sent via carrier wave.
Bitte <- lol, had to do it.
jnathan wrote:Since we lost some posts due to some database work I'll just put this here for posterity.
Q wrote:Buckle up

ZomCon Sargeant
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (1978), Dead Snow, Fido, Night of the Living Dead (1968 & 1989), Day of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days Later, Return of the living Dead, and Shaun of the Dead.

Post by ZomCon Sargeant » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:48 pm

Glenn IS a Bada**!
"ZomCon: A better life through containment"

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Road

Post by Asymetryczna » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Sad to hear. I knew ole Herschel Greene was hiding something but you'd think he would stop drinking after being killed.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Hmm....was just checking AMC's site and there doesn't appear to be a "Dead, White, & Blue" marathon scheduled for this year's July 4th holiday.

Hopefully they'll still release some good TWD and FTWD sneak peek videos at SDCC the following weekend.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Here's a taste of the SDCC trailer.....We should get an official HD version sometime tomorrow. Image

Last edited by RickOShea on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Oh Morgan what do you think your doing going against Rick. Not a good move.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Here's the official trailer. It's got a little more in the beginning than that first one I posted:

superduder
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombie, the LD trilogy, return of the living dead pt I & II,The Battery

Post by superduder » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:02 pm

zero11010 wrote:He was doing less than double the speed limit, he had a tiny amount of weed, and there's something about a DUI involved.

Would those things put a person in jail in Georgia?

In my state he would get hefty fines (a DUI costs about 2k plus insurance hikes, driving that fast would be about 400-600, and I don't think people really even get tickets for small amounts of weed any more).

I'm all for terrible things happening to the guy's character because the guy's character is a dick. I think the biggest issue here is that the actor wasn't totally sober and got behind the wheel of a car. In most of the country that's not really considered a big deal.
Not sure about now, but when i lived there (1997-2003)
If your blood tested positive for weed you were charged with possession of and/or transporting (if you were from out of state.)
And a dui gets you arrested in GA no matter what the fine is, you spend the night courtesy of the County Hall Monitors association.
J
"I've stared Azreal in the face enough that we should be pretty good friends."

Akin
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn Of The Dead, Shaun Of The Dead

Post by Akin » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:20 am

So, at Comic-Con, I made both Hall H Walking Dead panels. There were no real spoilers for the upcoming season, but there was one sort-of implied spoiler. Not sure if I should share it or not...
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Akin wrote:So, at Comic-Con, I made both Hall H Walking Dead panels. There were no real spoilers for the upcoming season, but there was one sort-of implied spoiler. Not sure if I should share it or not...
Tiny font in an appropriately discreet color. I've found that pale yellow shade quite effective. Give fair warning and then anyone who wants to read it can highlight the text.

I, for one, will not be looking at it. I like to enjoy my TWD plot developments fresh and raw, like a good cut of beef cooked rare ....

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Aerial view of a new set*.....located between the old prison set and Hershel's farm in Senoia, GA.

*Caution: comic book spoilers ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/SpoilingDeadFa ... 4780574998

Boondock
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Boondock » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:41 pm

RickOShea wrote:*Caution: comic book spoilers ahead.
Nice! I was wondering if we'd see that this season.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Mystery package.....Robert Kirkman, Yvette Nicole Brown, and several YouTube TV show reviewers have received similar packages:

ETA: Seventeen people so far have received similar packages from the mysterious "Woodbury".....apparently some of them are just fans of the show/comic, and aren't in the industry.

https://twitter.com/RobertKirkman/statu ... 8584193024

https://twitter.com/YNB/status/631906417797021696

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&ver ... y&src=typd

Last edited by RickOShea on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”