"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by RickOShea » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:36 am

FordGuy2001 wrote:I hear there is gonna be a Talking Dead Season 5 Preview Special on July 6th.
Yeah, Hardwick was spotted on set a couple weeks ago, interviewing the cast and crew.

Also, there's supposed to be a couple of Inside The Walking Dead documentaries on July 8 and July 15.
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:36 pm

One for the Daryl and Tyrion fans. :clap:

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

FordGuy2001
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.

Post by FordGuy2001 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Some of an interview with Norman Reedus about season 5

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/24/the-w ... ore-174940
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 pm

SDCC is at the end of this month. I don't know what they may show during the July 4th marathon, but they've premiered a 4 minute long sneak peek at the last couple of San Diego comic cons......Until then:

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Some AMC TWD quizzes:

Know your weapons from season 1- http://www.amctv.com/polls.services/cha ... ion-1.html

Know your weapons from season 2- http://www.amctv.com/polls.services/cha ... ion-1.html

Know your weapons from season 3- http://www.amctv.com/polls.services/cha ... ion-1.html

Know your weapons from season 4- http://www.amctv.com/polls.services/cha ... ion-1.html

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:49 pm

AMC's 'Walking Dead' July 4th weekend marathon: A survival guide:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/07/03/walki ... val-guide/

A few excerpts from the timeline:

July 4

9 a.m.: Re-experience Frank Darabont’s leisurely paced pilot. Re-experience Rick Grimes with short hair, no beard, and clean clothes.

9:30 a.m.: Say, this Morgan fellow is pretty cool, and he seems very important! Can’t wait to see more of him…tomorrow afternoon.

11:00 a.m.: Say, this Merle fellow is pretty cool, and he seems very important! Can’t wait to see more of him…tomorrow morning.

12:59 p.m.: Jim (remember Jim?) gives Lori some good advice: “You keep your boy close. You don’t ever let him out of your sight.” Lori proceeds to let Carl out of her sight at every possible opportunity

5:05 p.m.: Rick arrives at Hershel’s Farm. First appearance of pre-bearded Hershel, pre-badass Maggie, and various Greene Family relatives.

6:56 p.m.: Shane shaves his head, is become death, destroyer of worlds.

11:40 p.m.: Lori Grimes decides that the time has come to take action. No longer will she be the domestic female, waiting patiently back at base camp while her husband sets off on action missions! No longer will she be the victim of forces beyond her control! She is Lori, and she is in the driver’s seat! Now, she just needs to check the map…

11:41 p.m.: Lori Grimes crashes her car.

July 5

2:54 a.m.: Dale is ceremonially sacrificed to the gods of Getting Things Moving Again, literally torn apart by a Walker in one of the show’s grisliest main character deaths ever. Now we’re cooking!

3:53 a.m.: And that’s how you kill Shane!

3:56 a.m.: And that’s how you kill Shane again!

7:30 a.m.: The Governor sure seems like a swell guy!

7:55 a.m.: Everyone besides Andrea realizes that the Governor is not a swell guy.

8:50 p.m.: Andrea dies, secure in the knowledge that the Governor really wasn’t such a swell guy after all.

9:00 p.m.: Meet the new new Walking Dead. The prison is filled with people whose names you shouldn’t bother learning. Rick just wants to be a farmer.

July 6

12:35 p.m.: Hershel’s just a little captured! He’s still good! He’s still good!

12:40 p.m.: Hershel’s just a little headless! He’s still good! He’s still good!

12:42 p.m.: I think Hershel’s a goner, guys.

2:58 p.m.: Fan favorite characters Eddie Mullet, Jethro Mustache, and Molly Midriff make their first appearance.

5:35 p.m.: So, like, Daryl and Beth are totally gonna make out, right?

5:40 p.m.: Nope! Beth gets kidnapped.

8:55 p.m.: Cannibals, right? Gotta be cannibals.

9:00 p.m.: A special episode of Talking Dead reminds you that there’s no more Walking Dead for like a million years.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Hmm.....this little tease seems to go along with some of the early filming rumors.

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 am

When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

alpha_texas1969
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the dead

Post by alpha_texas1969 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Well I saw something today that make me worry a little. Norman Reedus is in a new Series called Air. could this be a sign of the end for Daryl ?
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/07/16/a ... ive-photo/

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:03 pm

alpha_texas1969 wrote:Well I saw something today that make me worry a little. Norman Reedus is in a new Series called Air. could this be a sign of the end for Daryl ?
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/07/16/a ... ive-photo/
It is a movie not a series, so not so much a worry. He is likely working on it while off from Walking Dead.

The TV series you need to watch out for is Boondock Saints. If that series does get the green light, Reedus will likely leave WD and Daryl will get written out. There is also talk of a Boondock Saints 3 movie as well as the series. Though seeing how long it took before making All Saint's Day, we just never know when or if these will be made. You can't ever count them out or expect them. The TV series was first suggest back in 2011. But has been quoted as "still in the hopper" as recently as 2013. The 3rd movie too has been discussed as being written as recently as 2013.

I mentioned the Boondock Saints 3rd movie and TV series earlier on in this thread BTW. But for some info you can visit http://screenrant.com/boondocks-saints-3-movie-tv-show/
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Rick Shaw
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Rick Shaw » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:12 am

RickOShea wrote:Hmm......Alexandria Safe Zone?

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/07 ... foot-wall/

ETA: That article is a little slow. Construction has already started.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... -07-14.jpg

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... -14-14.jpg
if they have the Alexandria safe zone then they would be setting up for Negan as the next Gillian.

if they do Nagen they I vote Patrick Warburton to play him. Just the right amount of jocky asshole the part needs

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Rick Shaw wrote: if they have the Alexandria safe zone then they would be setting up for Negan as the next Gillian.

if they do Nagen they I vote Patrick Warburton to play him. Just the right amount of jocky asshole the part needs
Yeah, he'd make a good Negan.

I just don't know if they'll be able to pull it off effectively on a basic cable channel.....Not having some of Negan's "f*ckity, f*ck, f*ck" rants just wouldn't seem right. :crazy:

cv66er
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Being originally from Butler County in Pennsylvania...

Post by cv66er » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 am

Here's one zombie who won't be coming back.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... rs-2014177

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Official banner for the San Diego Comic-Con. The 4 minute season 5 preview should be released sometime this coming weekend during the SDCC.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 am

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

The season 5 preview, fresh from SDCC:

FordGuy2001
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn 04. Resident Evil Films. Zombieland.

Post by FordGuy2001 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:13 pm

RickOShea wrote:The season 5 preview, fresh from SDCC:

I was just coming to post this! :lol:
Fleet # ZS0021
shrapnel wrote: Pancakes, our cat, is more of a badass than any of the humans in the house.
raptor wrote:
America even in the midst of a recession is a nation of plenty; we should not allow children to go hungry.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:31 am

FordGuy2001 wrote:
RickOShea wrote:The season 5 preview, fresh from SDCC:

I was just coming to post this! :lol:
I guess one person will be doing their own thing during season 5.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

Boondock
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Boondock » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:05 pm

I thought the trailer lived up to the hype. Looks like there'll be an interesting shift from the storyline in the GN. Can't wait for the season premier.

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:20 pm

Yay, Beth is alive. Though she seems to be in a pretty fucked up place. Will she see Daryl again and be able to give him the kiss they were about to have just before they were separated?

What was with Michone's double ended katana?

Things are looking interesting for the next season, I am looking forward to it. Though some strange seeming plot twists seem to be coming at Terminus. Will they actually leave Georgia on the trip to DC? Or will the vortex of zombie PAW keep them trapped forever in Georgia?
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

paladinm1911

Post by paladinm1911 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Looks like Rick has traded in his UZI for an AKM. :clap:
Also where the f*** is Beth? Some kind of hospital was a slap happy guard?

Dave

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:20 pm

paladinm1911 wrote:
Also where the f*** is Beth? Some kind of hospital was a slap happy guard?

Dave
The patch on the female cop's shoulder is kinda/sorta similar to an Atlanta PD patch, but with the words "Police" and "City of ......." reversed on the top & bottom.

ineffableone wrote:What was with Michone's double ended katana?
Looked like she had a couple of rough & rusty pieces of metal tied to each end of her sword scabbard.

ETA: In the scene at the slaughter trough, Rick and the guy in the black wife-beater seem to be looking at each other. Speculation has it that it may be Sam from episode 4 of last season......In which case, maybe Rick will get his watch back. :rofl:

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:05 pm

No bueno for basic cable......But the comic book version of this scene was filmed, and is supposed to be on the Blu-ray/DVDs.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”